1

The Red Hood

Wendy has no idea how she went from helping out in her grandma’s house has now transformed to her sitting face to face of  a beautiful girl with bunny ears poking out her hat.

 

Sitting down on the couch, she pulled up her knees, hugging them while keeping her eyes on the girl. Can you imagine a puppy with big eyes looking at a bunny with another pair of big eyes, yeap that’s like it.

 

“So, you are saying that you’re the genie in that bottle.” Wendy said while examined the metal bottle, opening the cap but sadly she didn't found miniature furnitures in it.

“Correct.”

“Are you gonna grant me three wish now  that I free you or something?” It is still an amusement for her that a body like this(not exactly but you get my point) to squeeze in the bottle and then just poofed out when she opened the bottle.

“Well not exactly.” the bunny girl shrugged as she now walking around the house, touching anything that interest her.

“Ohh.” True, her life is not a fairytale and she is not a princess. Why can she get free wishes from a stranger anyway.She is not exactly disappointed however. People shouldn't have too much desire shouldn't they?

“You luck will decrease every time you make a wish. When your luck hits the bottom then you are not be able to make wishes again. Also unlucky will be always following you and it will hit you when I'm not around.”

Wendy nodded. It makes sense you know, everything comes from a sacrifice of something, else she can make any wish she wants, like taking down Mr Ronald Trumpet, the writer who write NK president and Irene Bae fanfic, maybe get herself a gay island somewhere beside Antarctica. “Okay.”

“Should I get myself a girlfriend?”

“Do you want a girlfriend?”

“Errr… no not yet. Let me think.”

“Okay let you think.”

“Okay, miss um, bunny, please, I am not making any wishes right now, please chill.”

“I’m Joohyun.”

“Joohyun.”

“Yes Wendy sama?”

Wendy groaned. She is not that sure if this little genie actually gonna bring luck or miserable, she took a deep breath, when she heard a crispy chuckle coming beside her. “I was just joking Wendy ah.” She turned her head, finding Joohyun giggling.

Wendy puffed her cheek, obviously not happy being played like this.

"Aww, is little Wendy mad? Do you need sugar?" The bunny girl grinds at the puffy cheeks with balled fists. Grounding them like coffee bean.

"Stawwww-ppheerr." Wendy craned her neck, attempting to escape the iron fist weakly.

Joohyun eventually let her go, giggling happily while watching Wendy continue to tidy up her room.

 

 

"Are you telling me you didn't have tteokbokki before?" Wendy's eyes bulged, stuffed with the spicy rice cake she likes the most during her stay at Korea.

Irene stared at Wendy, talking 'do I look like I have been here' look at Wendy. Wendy coughed, her cheek reddened realizing she has asked a stupid question. "Right."

Thus Joohyun is now sitting on a stool, receiving cutest puppy eyes from this girl who insists she should try the food.

"This is good." Her commented as she chewed the rice cake. “The sauce is so great and the hot flavor on her tongue is sizzling.”  "YES THEY ARE!"

Now they are in a convenience store near the food stall. "I can't believe you never had all these things." Wendy vowed loudly that she will get her every tasty food she knows.

The girl has started to google recommended food as she chews on her rice cakes.

Joohyun doesn't really need to consume food, but they are indeed tasty, and she doesn't want to let down the anticipating eyes looking at her as if she is the one who made it.