New Guest

With You [Hiatus]

“Kamsamida, haemonim. I really don’t know how to pay you back.” Sehun sunbaenim said while bowing to her.

“Ani, the pleasure was all mine. Talking to a pretty lady like her, I enjoyed mt time with her actually.” Grandma said with a smile while looking at me.

“Thank you for listening to my rubbish. I will visit again.” I said to her. She smiled back at me.

“You young man,” grandma turned to Sehun sunbaenim and said, “look after this girl with all the care and love. She is a gem, okay?” My cheeks turned red on her statement. How many times should I tell that we are not in a relationship?

“Sure, I will, haemonim,” Sehun sunbaenim said. I snapped my head to look at him. He was smiling at grandma. Why does he never deny when someone mistakes us as a couple? 

“Awww, really?” Daerum who was standing behind grandma cooed.

“Daerum~” both grandma and his sister warned at the same time. Sehun sunbaenim just chuckled.

“Well, we will get going. I have to drop her at her place and it is already 5. Take care haemonim. See you soon, you two. Don’t fight around,” Sehun sunbae said.

“Ne ne, you two be careful, it is still raining hard. Do you need an umbrella?” Ha-eun asked.

“I don’t think so we will need it. But if she wants…” sunbaenim trailed off turning to me.

“Oh! No, I don’t need it. Sunbaenim has a car right?” I asked.

“Ne, I parked it as close as possible. Why don’t you bring the dogs near the entrance I will just quickly bring the car?” I just nodded in response.

I was waiting near the door for sunbaenim to come when grandma came near me and smiled warmly at me and said, “Believe in yourself child. Everything would be over before you know it. And he is a good man. He will take care of you.” I blushed in response.

“Right, hyung is actually a nice man, unlike other celebs. I can tell you are going to be a hotshot soon.” Ha-eun said. That was the first time she actually spoke something related to this. But why was she calling him hyung? My confusion must have been clear on my face because almost immediately she added, “Ah... I don’t really like calling him Oppa or something. It is kind of… weird. Hence I settled with Hyung. I don’t mind and nor does he.” She said with a grin. I smiled back. It was kind of cute.

“Noona~ please do come back. I will miss you.” Daerum said. I looked at him and nodded. They were really nice and treated me as if I am a normal person. Not a celeb or some kind of idol. It felt right. The café door opened and Sehun sunbaenim came in. He was a bit wet because of the rain. And he looked beautiful. Jennie-ah now is not the time. Think straight! 

“Jennie-ssi, please come,” Sunbaenim said. I nodded and turned to the guys, "Thank you haemonim, I will come again. Take care you all."

Sunbaenim took the dogs from me and asked me to run to the car and then he took all the three dogs in his arms in one go! Was this man a part-time wrestler or something? I ran to the car and took the passenger seat. I wasn’t all that wet but my hair was still damp from before.

His car was warm and was classy. It looked really expensive at the same time it didn't look flashy. Seconds later the back door opened and Sehun sunbaenim placed the dogs at the back seat and immediately closed and ran back to the café. Why did he go back? Did he leave something behind? I was looking outside the window, which was closed by the way. Although I saw nothing other than water pouring down, I still tried look through it.

The back door opened and Sehun sunbaenim was quickly placing shopping bags inside. Shopping bags? Oh yes! I totally forgot! How does he remember that?

When he came and sat at the driver seat he was almost fully wet again. 

"I am so sorry you had to go through that. You could have told me to bring the bags. Look at you now. You are all wet sunbaenim." I started rambling. Smooth.

"Ani khinchansmika and how can I make a lady work. That too when it is raining so hard." He said while brushing his hair backward, which was by the way śėxy as hėll. He then turned to me and smiled softly.

S: "Please stop looking at me like that."

J: "Ne? Like what?"

I was a bit flustered. Was I caught drooling over his hotness or something?! 

"That guilty face, please don't make it. It is all the right things happen. So don't fuss over it. Anyway, where am I taking you?" He then chuckled. "It sounds as if I am a uber driver. Lol! Anyway where to ma'am?" 

"Either you really have no idea about it or you really know how to make a person feel in depth by saying a few words sunbaenim."

"Ah, mian! I really didn’t mean it like that I genuinely found it funny that is it. Anyway, where am I taking you?"

"To your house" I sighed.

"Ne?" 

"Sorry, that sounded wrong. But my traitor members are not at dorms now and I don't have keys..." I trailed off.

"Where are they if they're not at home? It is raining outside.."

"They went to the private arcadia as far as I know..."

"Do you guys usually go out like this? I am not trying to interfere or anything but doesn't your manager or someone scold you for this? Without someone?"

"Ah~ we don't go around you know, like this. It is just that we got three days holiday kind of thing... we asked for it."

"Oh, that is nice." Then he got silent. Our awkward moment was broken by none other than the show stopper-Kuma! He barked.

"Well, then I guess there is no other choice." With that, he drove off. The dogs remained quiet and so did we. He then pulled off to an apartment complex. He parked his car in the parking lot and asked me to cover my face just in case there were paparazzi. He took the bags and asked me to take the dogs. Surprisingly both Dalgom and Kuma didn't make a sound. Are they by any chance trying to impress Vivi? Wow. That must be it. Otherwise, why would they be so quiet? 

"Come on. Let us go to the elevator." Sehun sunbae said while closing the car door with his foot.

We were walking towards the elevator when we saw a small cardboard box under the stairs.  It kept on moving and that was enough to scare the sh*t out of me. 

"What is that?!" I shouted. 

"Shh! Don't be so loud. You stay back with the dogs I will go and check." He said. Although he tried to be confident and strong you could tell by his voice and expression that he was a bit scared. He placed the bags near the elevator door and walked towards the box carefully. The dogs stayed alert and were looking at the box carefully. Sunbaenim opened the box only to find a black little dog. It was so cute that I couldn't help myself from verbally awe-ing.

"It is so cute!" I said.

"Right? Oh, there is a note...." sunbaenim said. While picking the dog up in his arms he picked the note and readout. "'I am sorry but take care of him. I hope so this dog finds a good owner. It is 1 week old and a male. Thank you.' Waah how did he even had the heart to leave this poor thing alone here after looking at it." He sighed.

Vivi then suddenly started to pull itself so it could look at the new guest. 

"Vivi-ah look at him. Isn't it cute?" As if Vivi could understand it woofed back to him. I went to Sunbaenim along with the dogs to take a closer look at the dog. It was really cute; its beauty awed even the dogs. 

"Well guess I have to take in this too. It is the second time now."

"Second time?" I asked. 

"Ah ne, Vivi was just like him. Someone left her on the street and it was snowing that day. You could barely differentiate it. It was as if it were a snowball. I couldn't leave it alone so I took her. And now a new buddy. Well, I won't mind adding a new member to my little family." He said with a chuckle.

This man was really made of gold. Words could really not describe how nice he was. You could call him patronage. That is it. Patronage. The idol type of human. 

"Shall we go in? I don't think it is safe for either of us to stay outside. It is getting cold."

"Ah, ye."

We walked to the elevator Sehun sunbaenim took the dogs from me and handed me the little guy.

"How are we going to take the bags?"

"I might look thin and weak but I can hold the bags. Don’t worry."

"I can not make you do all the work!"

"No, you are not. I am doing it voluntarily. So just hold the little guy for me." Although I felt bad for making him do all the work I could really do anything. And the scenario looked as if months old couple are going back home after a date. The thought itself made me blush.

I carefully held the dog close to my chest and covered him a bit with the jacket I was wearing which was not even mine. We reached the sixth floor and I just followed sunbaenim like a lost puppy. I guess he really is having a field day of keeping lost and found things at his home today. Which by the way includes me. He opened his apartment door and the entryway itself was classy. Man his house was a real deal. It was in all the sense, classy. 

"Waah. You have a nice home sunbaenim."

"Oh really? Thank you. Please come in." The dogs immediately ran off, of course not the one in my arms, which stacked close to me like glue. 

"Kuma! Dalgom! Don’t just barge into someone’s house like that!"

"Ah it is alright please come in I will get you a towel."

"Ah ye thank you,"

I walked in to find an even more beautiful place. His living room was all white, except for his TV, everything was either white or glass or brown furniture. 

"Here take this. And you can use the bathroom if you want to. "

"Ah, no thanks, you. Ani.

"Can you spare me a second I will change my clothes?" Sehun sunbaenim asked.

"Ah yes."

He walked down the corridor and then turned left to a room. I heard the dogs making a fuss in a room that had the door open.  I walked in to find a small futon like a bed on the floor at the corner and the room was full of dog toys. It had walls made of dog footprints and at one of the wall, it was written in English-

"I Dogs" 

It was cute. 

I sat down on the floor along with the dogs and placed the puppy on my lap and tried to dry off my hair. Even my clothes were wet and it was getting a bit cold. I guess winter is really going to start soon. All the three dogs sat around me looking at the puppy in lap intently as if trying to figure out how to talk to him. It was really funny.

I took the blanket on the small futon and wrapped it around our new lost friend. This would warm him up. 

"Jennie ssi?" Sehun sunbaenim called out. 

"Sunbaenim here," I shouted.

He peeked into the room and immediately let out a small laugh. 

"What are you doing?"

"Well everyone was here so I came too. It is a nice room by the way." I said with a goofy smile.

"It is for Vivi and now for him too." He said while coming closer to me and kneeling down in front of me. He looked cool doing that. Jennie on the scale of 1 to 1000 how much of a ert are you turning into in one day?

"What would you name him?" I asked trying to divert my dirty head.

"I really have no idea. What do you think?"

"Me? I do not know. Shouldn't you name it? You took him in.” Why would he even want me to name his dog?

“Ani I really cannot think of any name and I certainly don’t want to call him some Tommy, Coco or stuff...”

“How about Akemi? It is all black and in Japanese, Akemi means black or something like night sky?” I blurted out.

“That is really nice. Akemi it is then.” He said and then looked down at the dog, which was in my lap and patted its head softly.

“Hello, Akemi.” He said in a low voice.

And that simple act was enough to make my heart flutter.


He was trying his best not to laugh when I came out of the bathroom. I seriously looked like a tiny jocker in his clothes. I folded the joggers around 3 times around my waist, and the grey shirt I am wearing? It was so long that I actually didn’t require pants. It was longer than a few of my shorts.
After the naming session sunbaenim offered his clothes as mine were half wet and I was feeling cold. Apparently, we both didn’t realize that he was thrice my size, in height I meant. That ended up with me looking like a complete baboon. 

"Please don't laugh," I said while trying to fold the sleeves of his shirt.

"I am sorry but it really looks funny," he said while laughing softly. "I live alone or with my hyungs. So my clothes are pretty much okay for everyone. But this is the first time someone who is so small is wearing my clothes and it is extremely amusing."

I just hmphed. "Aish why won't they come up," I complained while I tried to pull it up.

"Here let me do it for you," Sehun sunbae said while walking close to me. He slowly folded the sleeves carefully not entering my personal space. But that was enough for my heart to go on bungee jumping. His being this close to me was more than enough for my heart to race.

He looked into my eyes and smiled softly and then continued to do what he was doing.

"How many girls did you woo like you are doing right now?" I blurted out. Holy sh*t! Jennie, have you lost your mind?

Sunbaenim looked surprised at my question but his expression changed into amusement. He just laughed softly and said softly, "I didn't know I was wooing you."

"I am sorry I didn't mean to ask I w-" I was about to complete when he interrupted me.

"You are the first person, other than my mother to come to this house Jennie-ssi. And you would probably be the only one."


I am so sorry for not updating for such a long time. And yes I might not be able to write very frequently but I will Make sure write as soon as possible. Thank you to all those who supported me. And are supporting me. Also thank you kimkuma and allexajjang. I needed that. All the subscribers, upvoters, commenters, and the readers thank you. Your votes, comments and subscription encourages mr to a whole new level. Thank you! Although it isn't much, I hope you enjoy this chapter.