secretly, sincerely

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

“um…what time is it?” amber rolls to take the alarm clock. (10 a.m.) “10 a.m.? uh~ great”

*ring ring*

Amber takes her phone.

(notice: valentine’s day)

“oh yeah valentines day…meaning…” a sweet scent caught amber’s attention. She peeks from her room. “pretty, pretty, oh !” you put too much cream on the cupcake. Amber giggles silently in the room , watching your clumsiness. ‘ah! I can’t change the names anymore…’ you look at the messed cake. “he loves me so he should just accept this right?” you smirk. Amber’s smile fade from her face. ‘of course what am I thinking, gikwang is her boyfriend. I should be happy’ amber closes her room door.

*dap*

‘oh? Is amber awake?’ you look at the cookies that you bake. Half of the cookies are burnt but half of it can be eaten. You look at amber’s room and smirk. Amber can hear your footsteps, “wait-” before she can say anything you jump on her. “good morning master, this is breakfast” you put the cookie in amber’s mouth. Amber munch on the cookie. You look at your wrist watch, “vomiting in 3,2,”. Amber swallows the cookie. “that wasn’t bad” she says in shock. “what?” you take one more cookie and eat it. Amber observes your face, your face gets pale. You run to the toilet. “ahahahaha! You ate the burnt one!” she rolls on the bed. You come back running to the room. You kiss Amber, “I love you amber” you . She blush, “y-yah! That words is not toys!” she hits your head with a pillow. You run away, she chases you. “when are you going to send the cake to gikwang!” amber screams. “7 p.m. night!!!” you say while running away.

 

7 p.m.:

“are you ready?” amber is wearing a tuxedo. “wow~ you look so handsome” you clap your hand childishly. You are also wearing a tuxedo.  “lets go” amber hold her hand out. You hold her hand. “lets go and get my prince” . you walk hand in hand with amber.

The door is not locked. You enter, “gikwang?” no one seems to answer. You go upstairs. “gikwang baby?” no answer again. You look around, the house doesn’t seem to have any life. “where is your prince?” amber comes to you. You lift your shoulder up, signing you don’t know. “let me go and look at his room” you walk and open his room. You drop the box to the floor. In front of you is gikwang on the bed…with another girl. Your lips is trembling and your whole body. “Hyo?” amber comes to you. she is also shocked with what she see. “gik-” you know amber is going to shout, you stop her. “but Hyo” amber hugs you. “shh…its alright. He is happy don’t you see?”tears roll down your cheek. your hand grip amber’s back. “lets get back home”. You and Amber get back home, you forgot the cake that you left.

 

In the taxi you are sobbing silently. Amber can’t take it anymore, “sir can you bring us to the park?” amber says to the driver. You didn’t realize it. The car stops, you look out the window. “amber where are we?” you ask amber. she didn’t answer, instead she goes out and drag you out . many couples is in the park, everyone turn their attention to you and amber. “amber where are we going?” you keep asking but everytime you ask she tightens her grip. She stop walking and push you to a bench. She loosen her tie, and start to kiss you, viciously. You push her off, “amber whats wrong with you?” you hold her arms. She yank her arms off. “you are not being honest” she kiss you again. “tell me now what is your feeling for me” she slows her kiss a bit. “feelings?” you say. Amber touches your lips. “tell me honestly….”. “I don’t know” you slip to the back. “then bare with me” she kiss you softly. Her kisses is starting to get deeper. But your body is reacting in the wrong way, you put your arms around her neck. Little that you know, Amber is secretly healing your wound.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hi, guys :D 

i'm gonna be away for a while so...

can't 

update

but i will be back as soon as possible ;) 

i love you all *ummah*