i hate you amber

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

The next day, you come to school wearing extra binders. ‘that Amber can be anywhere…’ you thought. it’s a little weird because the boys isn’t anywhere near today. ‘where are they?’ you keep on walking to the class. You open the class door. “yo! Hyo!” donghyun greets you. “yeah” you walk towards him. “here meet our new friend” minwoo points to the boy wearing a cap. “she’s Amber!” minwoo says, the boy look at you. you are 100% sure she is Amber. she smirk, “hi,I’m Amber” she shakes your hand. You can feel she is squeezing your hand. ‘ow…’ you pull your hand back.

 

The class starts. You are searching for a book in your bag. You rub the bag, you touch something that wasn’t suppose to be in your bag. “hm?” you take the ‘something’ out.

*YOUR HAND IS TOO SOFT TO BE A BOY!!!*

It’s the same letter Amber give you yesterday. “too soft? What is wrong with this tomboy?”.

“hey there” youngmin pops out of nowhere. You quickly crumple the paper. “yah! Youngmin! I still don’t have a girlfriend yet!” you shout. “shh…” the teacher says. “sorry, get that earphone I accidently throw it to your direction” he points to the white earphone under your table. “ish!” you take the earphone and throw it to him. “thanks” he smile. “by the way, what is that” he points to the crumpled paper in your hands. “huh? This um… love letter” you put it in your bag. Youngmin nods, he walks away.

 

Its recess. “yo Hyo, Amber is cooler than you thought” donghyun says to you. you nod. You try to avoid eye contact with Amber. you sit pretty far from donghyun and Amber. “what’s wrong with him?” donghyun asks Amber. “I think I know” Amber stands up and approach you slowly. “hey” she taps your shoulder. “oh, h-hi..” your heart stop beating for a second. “let’s get this done” amber says and drag you to the restroom. “ooh, amber is dragging Hyo to the toilet” the students there says. Some girls are gossiping and whispering. “but why in the girls restroom? Hyo is a boy” some girl said to her friend. Everyone pays attention to the girl. “yeah!”, “besides Hyo is pretty he can’t be…omo!”, “no no no my precious Hyo is a boy!!!” girls there is going crazy. Youngmin claps his hand to get everyone’s attention. “everyone, it must be because amber is a girl!!!” he and kwangmin shout. That makes girls sigh in relieve.

 

Meanwhile you and amber…

Amber throws you to the wall. “ouch!” you cry in pain. “ah, a light push on the wall can’t hurt that much right?” amber touches your face. “light push?!” you exclaim. Amber didn’t reply, instead she crashes her lips to yours. You use all your energy to push her, she just moves back a bit. She wipes her lips. “is that all the power you got?” she pinned you to the wall and start kissing you again. You manage to pull her a bit, “amber…s-stop um!”. Amber ignore what you say and kiss you again. You can’t fight her anymore, you just let she kiss you. when amber feel you calm down a bit, she stop. “you want your identity to be keep as a secret right?” she ask with her fierce eyes. You nod. “then you have to do all I say got it?!” she pushes you to the wall and leaves the restroom. As soon as she leaves, you squat down. You graze your lips. “I hate you Amber…I really do”