she's special

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

 “how is she?” Amber asks gikwang. Gikwang peeks from the door. “she’s asleep now” gikwang opens the door. “go on,” he says. Amber went in the room. She stares at your face. “what happened to her?” she fix your spiky hair. “looks like her mother betrays the father of her family” gikwang cross his arms. “Amber why do you still dare to show your face after what you’ve done?” gikwang looks out the window. Amber didn’t answer.

 

-flashback-

“its yummy right?” gikwang ask to a girl. It seems like they are having a date. Amber walks angrily to Gikwang. She grabs gikwang’s collar and throw a punch to his face. “why are you doing this to her?!” Amber shouts at gikwang’s face. “who are you?! what are you talking about?!” gikwang looks panic. “~~~~!!!~~~~!!! Don’t tell me you never heard this name!” Amber shouts again. “that’s my girlfriend! Why?!” gikwang replies. “who is this girl?” amber points to the other girl. “she’s my classmate!” gikwang states. Amber throws gikwang to the ground and walk away.

-end of flashback-

 

“why do you love her?” gikwang asks again. “the same reason as you” Amber simply answer. “she’s a girl and you are also a girl”. Amber looks at your face again, “for me, it doesn’t matter” she touches your hand. ‘she’s special’