what's wrong with him?

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

“um…where am I?” you wake up. “up?” a familiar voice said. “get up, breakfast is ready” you see Amber in a pink flowery apron, holding a spatula. “pfft, hahahaha!!!” you laugh rolling from the bed. “Yah! Don’t do that or no food for you!” amber shouts again. You stand up immediately. “okay okay let’s eat master” you bow to amber and giggle. “good” amber drags you to the kitchen. “eat!” she push you to the chair. “woah~ look at that” so many side dish is cooked perfectly. “so you know how to cook huh?” you .

*clank,clank!!!*

 She throws the spatula to the sink. “shut up and eat!” she warns. You wanted to more. “master feed me~” you use your girly voice. Amber is fed up, he drags your chair near creating a squeaky sound. “here open up~” amber also uses her girly voice. You don’t want to give up. “alright ah~” you use your girly voice again. You and amber use girly voice to talk to each other, it turns out to be laughter after a few minutes. “hahahaha you look like an idiot with that voice, not cool at all!” you punch amber’s arm. ‘that hurts a little’ amber smile. “by the way why am I here? I should be with gikwang now” you look at amber. “do you want rumor to spread?” she made a pissed expression. You hug her.

“alright alright master, lets just be together today” you kiss her cheek. You didn’t realize Amber is blushing.

 

“where is ~~~~?” your mother is panicking in your house. “what is wrong with her? Why didn’t she come back yesterday?” won bin is also panicking.

*ring,ring*

“ah,hello?” your mom picks up the call. “auntie? This is me Gikwang…”. “Gikwang! What’s wrong?” your mother is wiping her tears. “auntie, ~~~~ is with her bestfriend, Amber last night” gikwang hears a sigh on the other line. “thank goodness”

 

“yah!” Amber shouts to you. you close with your  hand. “calm down hot head we are in a shopping complex!” you tell her. She looks around, people are staring at you and amber. “its because you won’t hear what I say” she hits your head. “okay2x what were you saying?” you look at amber with that okay-I-will-listen-now look. Amber glances to the restroom. “ah? There? Okay let’s go” you grab her and go to the restroom. Everyone is staring at you and amber. “I’m sorry that’s the yeoja’s restroom” a ma’am says to you and amber. you bow, you elbowed amber to bow with you. “ma’am we are yeoja” you and amber bow once again and enter the restroom. Amber went into one of the toilets while you wait outside. A girl suddenly comes in, she was shocked to see you. She goes out to check the signs, she enters again still looking at you. Amber comes out, the girl jump a bit but then she giggles. You and Amber come out the restroom, together you burst out laughing.

 

You wear micky’s ear and its for couples. You and amber take pictures together. “wow! Wow! Resident evil! Lets play” you drag amber to the shop.

After a few minutes

“that’s it 10 streak winning!” Amber shouts. “no!”. you were playing street fighter.

“ice cream, ice cream” you are running with two ice creams. “oh!” you fell down on amber. “ah!!!my shirt!!!” she screams. You look at her with a fool’s expression. “want mine?” you give her the other ice cream. Amber stares at the ice cream. You stare at it too. “wait…this is yours! My ice cream!!!” you start to scream like amber.  

“This fits you” amber is holding a t-shirt to you. “no, too colorful” you shrug the shirts, one caught your attention. “hey~ amber” amber looks at you. you give a distance to her. “you can wear this!” you throw a mini skirt to her and run away. “come here you!” she chases you.

“haha~ I’m so tired” you are still jogging around. She holds your hand “let’s go home” you both shot smiles to each other. “oh wait my phone is still at gikwang’s”  you remembered. “alright let’s go there first” you and amber take a taxi.

 

*ding dong*

No answer

*ding dong*

Still no answer.

*ding dong*

“darn who is here at this time?” you here gikwang’s voice. “what do you want?!” he opens the door. You look at him in shock. “oh jagiya… how are you? why are you here?” he smiles. “I want to take my phone” . “oh go on” you walk in the house. ‘what’s wrong with him?’