from a distance

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

“wake up!!!” amber shouts to you. you rub your ears, “can’t once you don’t shout to me?”. “breakfast is ready go eat. We are going to school soon” she is wearing apron and spatula again. You walk lazily to the dining room, you sit on the chair. Amber sits next to you, “do you want juice?” she ask. You nod, she suddenly kisses you. you widen your eyes, she is also shocked. “I didn’t do it on purpose...sorry!” she gets up and walk to the fridge. ‘that was…’ you start eating because you’re blushing hard. Amber comes with two glasses of juice. “I took your bag last night, it’s on the couch, hurry up”.

Amber ties her shoes. “woah!” you almost fall down but amber catch you. “be careful” she lets you go. Amber walk out the door first. “w-wait” you tie your shoes. You walk out the door to get seriously surprised. “~~~~ sweetie…” your mom is in front of you. you step back, “what do you want?”. You step back more until you the door  reached your back. Your mom holds your hand, you yank your hand of her. “don’t you dare to touch me!” you enter the apartment and lock the door behind you. “~~~~ please hear what I want to say!” your mom is still outside. You squat down, “no!” you close your ears with your fingers. You accidently kick the vase.

*crash!*

The pieces fly to your feet. “agh…mph…” you try so hard not to cry. Amber comes in, “hey, what happen?” she helps you. “~~~~? Oh my god sweetie!” your mom come in too. You drag yourself far from your mom. “please, if you don’t want things to get worse, please leave” you say to your mom. She comes near you, “leave!!!” you point to the door. Your mom starts to cry she leaves the apartment. Amber takes bandages and tweezers. She carefully takes the pieces out, “owh!” you flinch. “don’t move” she pull a piece out. You start to cry, Amber stops. “does it hurt that much?” she asks you. you answer with a simple nod. ‘seeing her cry hurts me more…but I can’t let her bleeding like this’ amber thought. she starts to kiss you, “calm down” her hand is pulling another piece out. “no! it hurts” you hold her hand. She kiss you again, her hand is still pulling the piece out. You can’t stop her. She kisses you while pulling pieces out. All of the pieces is out after a few minutes. Amber quickly takes a bandage and wrap it around your feet, she lifts you bridal style to the bed. “rest here, I’ll call a doctor” amber kiss your forehead and leaves the room. She calls a doctor and gikwang.

 

“she’ll be okay, she just needs to rest for a few days”. Amber and gikwang bows “thank you doctor”. “omo, jagiya...how can you get hurt this bad?” gikwang hugs you. amber just watches from afar.