my bodyguards ^_^

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

 

*kring~~~~!!!!*

“wah! Whats wrong?!” you wake up immediately. You see the alarm clock. You throw it to the wall. It breaks to pieces. “oops…I just wanted to shut you up… sorry alarm clock...”. then you realize, you fall asleep on the desk. ‘oh yeah…the homeworks…its done, good (wuah~)’ you yawn. You take a shower and get dress for school. “morning” yoseob is in the dining room with your mother. “morns~” you kiss your mothers cheek. You think of something. You look at the time, ‘no time to eat’ you look around the dining table. You take a slice of bread, “I’m leaving bye” you wink to your brother. “wait why so early?” your mother asks. You wave to her, “I’m saving my !” you get your skateboard and skate to the university.

 

You search for your fans around the university. You have them place in the empty class. “alright all of that is…150, great” you enter the class. “OPPA! ARE YOU PLANNING ON DATING 1 OF US?” a girl asks. You shook your head. “then what?” another girl says. “look at all this,” you take 5 books out. “omo~ is that all torturing you?” the girls squeals in disappointment . “yes and someone made me do this (sigh)” you make a tired face. “ow~ our poor Hyo, who is this ‘someone’?”  the girls looks angry. “its, amber” you pretend to cry. “HOW DARE AMBER TORTURE OUR OPPA!!!!” all the girls cheered together. A girl stand up, “WE NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON!!!”, “YEAH!!!” the girls chant together. You smirk. ‘I’m save thank you brain!’ you skip happily out the class.

 

‘w-whats wrong with these girls?’ Amber walks slowly to your class. Girls are glaring at her. She runs to the class, “Hyo!” she open the door. Girls are all around you, they give Amber the deadliest glare they have. A girl comes to Amber with her books. “here this is all your books and remember that’s the last time Hyo is doing your homework!” the girl smacks the books on Amber’s foot. “ouch!” she flinch. She looks for you from outside the class, *mehrong* you stick your tounge to her. “how dare she!” Amber punches the class door. Everything becomes to silent. “A-Amber, you’re okay?” a girl taps amber’s shoulder. “NO I’M NOT!” amber walks away. ‘that’s scary…oh well I have bodyguards’ you smile.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: HI BABIES~ :D

THANK YOU FOR READING *BOWS* (GOMAWO) 

 

I KNOW THIS IS SUDDEN BUT :

READ,
SUBSCRIBE,
AND COMMENT,
WILL BE VERY APPERICIATED <---- Is this right ? *.*

thank you....*ummah~*