a moment to remember

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

" what do you expect me to do in the apartment?" you talk to the phone as if youngmin is still there. you lay on the bed and throw your phone to the couch. "great, now my fans are going to ask what happen to me..." you roll once until you lie face downwards. just then you apartment bell ring. 'who is coming right now?' you push yourself up and walk to the door. as soon as you open the door you immediately recognize the cologne scent.

 

 "youngmin told me to take care of you" amber stand right in front of your eyes. you feel a sudden bet. today you see amber in a different way. "hey!" she waves her hand in front of you. "um? come in!" you try to act normal in front of her. "wow, what happen here last night?" amber eyed the apartment that looks like it has been left for a year. "nothing big" you reply as you close the door. amber sees the cake you gave to gikwang . she understand the situation. "alright! lets go somewhere more fun!" she lifts your body and bring you to her car. 'why am i always draged?' 

 

"the beach...?" you freeze as you step out the car. "got a problem with beaches?" amber takes out some stuffs from the car. "lets go" she walks before you. "wait for me!" you run after amber. she keeps on walking with a handful of.... stuffs. she suddenly stops. "um? is everything okay?" you ask. amber lets go of her stuffs and everything fell to the sand. your face freezes again. amber bend down and pull something from the pile. its a carpet. "we will spend the night here today"