so?

Amber the only tomboy in the university...REALLY?

you came to reality and realize that the one you're kissing is the wrong person. you push amber so hard that she falls to the ground. "i'm sorry, i-its already late i need to get back home!" you walk quickly to the parking lot. Your walking pace almost looks like you're running. 'is she behind me? oh my god what did she just did?' you cup your mouth with your hand. 

 

on the other hand amber just stands up and watch you walk away. "i can't blame me for my actions, then i should blame her" amber sits on the bench and watch you walk until you reach the parking lot. " 3,2,1" she count and right after the countdown a car almost collides to you. a man step out, you and amber knows exactly who the man is. "oppa?" you say to the man. "you gave me this cake right?" he holds up a cake in front of your face. you nod . " come here" he grabs your arm and put you into his car. Then gikwang drives the car to someplace, leaving amber alone in the park. A message came to Ambers phone. 

FROM : BASTARD (GIKWANG)

so you are brave enough to kiss her after all? nevermind. Thanks for waking me up anyway.

 

amber chuckles and lay down on the bench facing the night-sky. "so much for a little heart"