IBSW 34 - Park

I'm Babysitting with?

 

 

 



Your POV

Laying on the sofa after changing my clothes. Yet again, I'm thinking about Ren oppa. Why Was he so cold like that? Is it me? Maybe he had a fight with his hyungs. i sighed and stared at the ceiling.

No One's POV

"Boo~!" Yoogeun suddenly jumped on top of you,
"Omomo!" You were surprised, very surprised. That face made Yoogeun laughed as he got down from you and pulled your hand.
"Waegurae Yoogeun-ah?" You asked and stood up too.
"Lets go!" Yoogeun was still struggling and pulling your hand. 
"Ahh okay" You understood and he let go of your hand. He ran out the house and you followed him. Outside, theres Zelo and Aleyna waiting on the gate.

"W-where are we going?" You asked.
"At the park for ice-cream omma!" Aleyna said happily.
"Nae! Fresh air!" Yoogeun continued her.
You looked at Zelo anxiously and he just shrugged, "Their idea.. Wifey" Zelo chuckled and mehrong-ed at you. You laughed and smack his shoulder.
"Arasso. Lets go" You pinched both of Aleyna's and Yoogeun's cheeks as the skipped happily as you and Zelo followed behind. 
Aleyna suddenly stopped and stompingly walked back towards you two. She grab your hand and Zelo's hand and she made you two grabbing each others' hand. She smiled, satisfied with this action and walked back to Yoogeun.


-----------------------------------------

Again, You and Zelo were holding hands together while walking. The last time you two held hands was Valentines day. 
"Kids" You giggled
"I know right" 
Finally arrived at the park, Aleyna and Yoogeun rushed to the ice-cream booth. 


-----------------------------------------

Finally, Aleyna and Yoogeun got their ice-cream. You sat on a bench swinging your legs. Zelo stood infront of you and hands you your ice-cream. 
"Ah.. Gomawo oppa" You smiled and takes the ice-cream as he sat beside you.
"Jia, are you okay today? You seemed.. quiet" He asked you,
"Yes I'm okay. Just tired from school" You lied.

"appa! omma! Lets play!!" Yoogeun pulled you and Zelo's hand.
"You can play with appa first, omma will follow later" You smiled and wiped his mouth which is dirty from eating the ice-cream. 
"Okie dokie. Ppalli appa!!" He pulled Zelo's hand and he stood up.
"Tag!!" Aleyna suddenly popped up beside him and poked him and she ran away giggling with Yoogeun.
"Mwoyah!" Zelo ran after them.
You watched them playing. It soften your heart again when you saw Zelo playing with the kids. You remembered the first day when he first met those kids. He was scared but by the help of you, look at him now. Its already 10 month since you babysit them and your parents will comeback soon from Paris. You feel sad when you thought of this. Its going to end soon.. 


Your POV

I sighed, Gonna miss them.. Junhong oppa, Aleyna, Yoogeun. Time flies so fast. To be honest, I feel happy around them. Especially Junhong. 
Yes. I like him. I fell inlove with him since my birthday. It was the best birthday ever.
But. After hearing his conversation with Eunkyo that he likes someone else. That made me down.


No One's POV

You decided to take a short walk around the river. You saw a familiar blonde guy sitting near the river throwing rocks into the river. You sat beside him,
"Ren oppa" You called
"Jia" He looked at you and stare back at the river.
"I'm sorry I treated you like that at the school" He apologize. 
"No need to apologize. I think I said something wrong to you.."
"You still don't have a clue huh?" 
You tilted your head, "What?"
He looked down and threw another rock again. You shook his shoulder
"Oppa, answer me" 
"Jia.. You're the reason why I smiled. I haven't smiled since.. since that incident. You comforted me and made me care less about that incident." 
"What are you saying?" 

"I like you." He confessed,


-----------------------------------------

Guise! 
So I decided to end this fic quicly cause this fic is almost a year now ;~~~;
I'm sorry if this news made chu guise unhappy.
(..well, maybe some are happy OTL )
Hurrr ;w;

P.s/ I want a pretty pretty poster for my fic ._. Help me juseyo ._. orz