IBSW 1 - How it started

I'm Babysitting with?

A peaceful everyday night. Jia the usual, reading her novel 'The faults in our stars' before going to bed as a part of the every night's routine when suddenly her maid knocked her bedroom door,
"Lady Jia, Master and mistress is calling you downstairs." forced to stop reading, she puts down her book and walked  downstairs.


Jia
I wonder why they called me, this is really unusual for me since it's really late already. Walking through the hallway, clutching my own night gown, afraid actually but mostly thinking that am I in trouble? Entering the family living room and on a big leather couch, there's my parents. When my father saw me, he patted the empty space next to him, signalling me to sit down.

"Why did you called me, father?" I asked, sitting down. He my hair gently, something tells me this is going to be either a bad or good news.
"We have something to tell you" There it is. 

My parents explained how we are going to move again. The news is that they had been called to France to set up another fashion branch there and I'm happy for them but I don't really like moving far away from home.
"No" I immidiately rejected, looking down at the floor. I'm actually tired and sick of moving here and there because of my parent's job. First Japan,and then Los Angeles, back to Korea and then to Singapore. I can't handle it when home-sickness strucked me.



"All right.. We understand, Jia. But one thing if you want to stay." I glanced up at them. Feeling sorry for rejecting.
Yes, but anything as long as I'm in South Korea where I'm happily borned in. 

"You have to babysit one of our co-workers child" they stated their condition. I like children honestly, this is okay. But for a long time I'm babysitting them? That. I can't handle alone.
"Am I babysitting them... alone?".

"Our friend's son also doesn't want to come so he'll be babysitting the kids with you"
son. A boy.



"And where am I going to babysit these kids? Here?"
"No.. At our friend's house"
I nodded calmly, biting my bottom lip before asking them again,
"Can I know father, who are these kids?"
"Well.. Do you know appa's co-worker, our close friend Park Bom?"
I nodded, ofcourse I know her. I always go to my father's company after school and play with her adorable daughter so babysitting her won't be so difficult. I know she's a very nice kid.



"Additionally, You'll be babysitting two kids. Another friend of appa have to leave his son here due to.. school problem. So I suggested him about you."
I leaned back to my couch, alot to think but also confident that I can handle these kids. I can handle them



"Our flight is tomorrow, we'll be back around 13 months or early" 
"I'm gonna miss you two.." I smiled weakly at them. My father chuckled and pinched my cheek then lastly patting my shoulder. "You'll be fine honey, now kiss both of our cheeks goodnight before you'll be going to sleep"
I scrunched my nose and giggled, "I'm not a baby.." I pouted and stood up. Pecking both of their cheeks before going upstairs,back to my bedroom to go to sleep.


 


yay edited and repaired this whole 'full-of-errors' chapter haha #01052014
c: