IBSW 4 - Zelo! Don't be Scared!

I'm Babysitting with?

 

 

 


 

I wiped my hands dry after washing the dishes. Zelo was just finished eating, he stood and just walked out from the kitchen. 
"Woah woah dummy, where are you going there?" I crossed my arms. Irritated that he just left his dishes on the table just like that

"Watch tv, duh. Stop calling me dummy." he replied. I made an angry face to him and pointed what he left on the table

"Wash them. Please.." 

"No you wash it."

"Please."

"I don't wanna. I'm tired"

And that, I gave up. "You think I'm not- Fine. I'll wash them myself.." Firstly, I don't wanna sound like a nagger and second, I don't like arguments especially when I just met someone and third, I don't like making enemies.


Zelo

About to step out from the kitchen I suddenly felt heavy. That guilty feeling inside. The sound of water flowing behind and so I walked back inside the kitchen and standing next to her letting out a heavy sigh which she noticed and looked up at me.
"I-.. I'll do it." slowly taking the plate from her

"No no, I'll do it" 

"No I will"

Jia handded me the plate. Washing them then lastly wiping them. I looked behind me and Jia is looking at me, maybe waiting for me to finish.

"I'm done" I announced as I wipe my hands dry.

"Why suddenly changed your mind?" 

Confessing that I felt guilty will make me feel weak,
"Y-you didn't wash the dishes right"

"What-"

"Let's go look at the kids" I faked a smile, changing the topic so she wouldn't ask further questions. 

"dummy.." I heard she called then chuckled.

"Stop calling me that, you- ...dork." I had to reply something since she called me 'dummy'. Dorky crossed her arms and made that clearly annoyed face of her. haha I think she liked it! 

"What? It's fair." I smirked. 

We both walked out from the kitchen but as soon as I see Yoogeun running towards us with a Pororo and so I hid behind her.

"Noona!" the young kid called her. Jia looked back behind her at me and it seemed like she noticed my terrified face.
"Make friends with them, they're not that bad." she said with a whispering tone.

I realized I'm grabbing her wrist to hard, I released my grip from her and slowly walk out from behind her. They're just kids right? I'm being like this cause I've never met kids in my whole life and from what I had been seeing, one mistake you make on them will make them cry. A cry that maybe would last for a long time.

Yoogeun kid waved at me, "blonde hyung!" 
That was

honestly,

adorable.


I nervously waved back at him


"Nope, he's an ahjussi" Jia joked. I scrunched my nose and pinched her waist gently as she winced but then laughed, "..kidding, I was kidding!"

That little young girl walked towards us and waved at me. "Hello! I'm Aleyna!" she introduced with an angelic smile. I cleared my throat, they are nice so far.
"I-i'm.. Zelo."

"Hello Zelo oppa!"
I look at Jia, she gave me that "told ya they are good kids" face.

Aleyna held out a chocolate bar, "want some?"

"Are you sure its not poisoned?!" 

"Hey. Don't talk like that. Be nice!" Jia scolded me with a slap to my shoulder.

I groaned at her, "I mean, Yes. Sure" breaking a 1 row of chocolate from the chocolate bar and ate it. A smile crept up to my face.

"This is good, thank you!" I ruffled Aleyna's hair. Yoogeun took my left hand and Aleyna took the other. They led me to the sofa infront not too far from the flat screen television on the wall. I sat down on the sofa with these kids who just pulled me.

"So what are you kids watching?" I asked. 

"Pororo!" Aleyna and Yoogeun answered with an excited tone. Jia took a seat next to Aleyna and all of us are happily watching Pororo, the night is full of laughter and I had gotten closer with them.

It was suddenly silent, I look to both of my sides to see Aleyna and Yoogeun fell asleep just as I guessed. Jia glances at me as she gave me that shh-gesture. I looked at the clock, It's almost 11pm. Me and her slowly stood up from the sofa.
"You can carry Yoogeun upstairs, I'll carry Aleyna" She instructed me with a whispering voice.

I carried Yoogeun in my hands and went upstairs along with Jia who's carrying Aleyna. When I opened the bedroom door revealing only 1 mattress inside. I just gaped.

"ONLY ONE BED?!-" those words came out from my mouth.

"Shhhh!" Jia shh-ed. I look at Yoogeun in my hands to see if he had awoken from my sudden scream but thank god, he isn't.

Both of them slowly put Aleyna and Yoogeun on the bed and since the bed is large, there is still space for... the both of me and Jia.

"Hey.. I'll just sleep on the couch downstairs" she said.
That guilty feeling again

"No, You sleep here and I'll sleep on the couch" I replied to her

 


.

Turning and tossing on the couch with my blanket, I barely can sleep. I looked at the time and it's already 0310.
At this rate, I won't be sleeping

I sighed and stood up. Maybe I should.. go upstairs and sleep on the bed?

I tiptoed upstairs with my blanket and lay on the big empty space on the bed just next to Jia. This feels weird but atleast I can sleep.