IBSW 29 - Yeap! It's going to be okay~ .......oh no.

I'm Babysitting with?

Time : Afternoon - 5:13PM
Location : The living room - Your "House"
-------

Aleyna and Yoogeun is currently taken care of by your cousin and will be back by 7PM.
Ren has arrived. sitting on the sofa beside you. You grab your paper and pen. "So, what will the song be about?" Ren asked. "uhh.. mwoh?" You turned and look at him. "I said.. What song should we perform?" You nervously chuckled. "The concept is valentine right? so..love song?" 

"okay then.. lyrics?" 

You clicked your pen. Thinking.. "I have no idea.." The athmosphere is getting awkward. Just then, you heard shouting..and arguing outside. You stood up and walk towards the door. opening the door seeing Hwayoung 'not-in-the mood' face along with Dongwoon. They walk inside the house until you stopped them. "Before you get inside, there will be rules." You stated, being serious.

"What?" Dongwoon asked curiously
"Number one, no fighting and number two, no cursing. seriously guys." 

Your serious face made them scared and they nodded. Finally they went inside, keeping distance. They started discussing while Ren and you were just quiet. Having no idea.. You took a peek at Hwayoung and Dongwoon. It seems like they are writing hatredful lyrics. Ignoring them you glanced back at Ren. "What?" He asked. You looked the clock, 6:03PM.

You went to the kitchen to get snacks and drinks for them. When you came back, you heard the main door closes. It's Aleyna, Yoogeun and your cousin. You put down the snacks and drinks then hushed them and whispered,
"Aleyna, Yoogeun go upstairs quietly, do your homeworks and here are some snacks~" They nodded and went upstairs not knowing what's going on.

"Myungsoo oppa, why so early? I thought you said you're going to be back by 7 o'clock?" Still whispering.
"It seems like terrible storms are coming so I have to send them back home early." He answered.
"Aish your just like Ren.." referring to his cold-stoned face.
"Who?" Before you could answer, You heard the living room door opening so you push your cousin out and thanked him for takin Aleyna and Yoogeun out.

"Who was that Jia?" Ren asked. "Ah? Nothing.. just- tourist!" You faked a smile. He saw the snack and drinks, "Food. I'm hungry." He said. You nodded and pick them all, he offered to help and nodded. 
The door suddenly opened revealing Zelo and Youngguk. Your eyes widen along with Ren. Hwayoung and Dongwoon dashed out from the living room and saw the whole scene. Unexpectedly, Aleyna and Yoogeun also ran down the stairs yealling, "UMMA! APPAA! WE'RE OUT OF SNACKS-"

Seemed like the whole world freezed. Zelo broke the silence when he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the kitchen.
"Why are they here?!" He whispered. 
"Discussing about the project! Why are you here so early?!" 
"Youngguk's house electricity were having problems so we came here! aishh.. What should we do!?"
------------
Ren,The kids,Hwayoung and Dongwoon are in the living room. You and Zelo came, 
"Yah, Jia, What's going on??? Why did this kids called you two umma and appa???? OHMYGOD ARE YOU TWO MARRIED???" Hwayoung shocked. You flicked her forehead, "Anni~"
"ZELO YOU?" You flicked her forehead once again, "WHAT?? LISTEN FIRST!"

"We are instructed to babysit them for a year by my parents and his parents.." You announced.
"The reason why they called us umma and appa is because.. they missed their parents so we had to let them call us that.. Can you keep a secret please?" Zelo continued.

"Arasso.. we understand." Dongwoon smiled. "So can we continue with the project?" Hwayoung said, raising her hand. You nodded and smiled. 
"We have to keep this secret okay?" Youngguk said.
"We promise.." Dongwoon,Hwayoung and Ren promised. "And aren't they so adorable?" Hwayoung giggled and played with Aleyna and Yoogeun.

-----------

To be continued! :3

Comment and subscribe!