IBSW 30 - Ren's Dark Secret

I'm Babysitting with?



Location - Living room - Your house
Time - 7:54PM
------------------------


On the corner, You and Ren are discussing about the lyrics. You two got started with the lyrics of the song. But then you threw the paper because it's not good enough. Crumpled papers are everywhere. You couldn't concentrate also because of Hwayoung and Dongwoon arguing, yeap, they broke the rules but you just ignored them while Youngguk and Zelo are having a brotherly moment playing and joking around.

Ren got annoyed suddenly stood up, "Be quiet." He said with a cold tone. All of them were being quiet all right. *weird* You thought. It's the same moment happened the first day of your new school, Ren simply said '"Be quiet" and like magic all of them went silent. He walked outside as you followed him.

 

 



He's sitting on the grass at the backyard.
"Ren.." You called. "Waeyo?"  
He shook his head and played with the grass. "Come on, tell me." You forced him. "Why.. I've been noticing,  all of the students in the school are afraid of you?" 
Ren sighed heavily, "You wanna know the truth?" He looked at you and you nodded, "What ever it is.." 

Ren POV
I started telling the story to her, back then, I wasn't this cold and cruel, I was a cheerful and happy person when,

FLASHBACK
Back then, Ren was searching for his fiance at school. It was their 3rd monthsary since they are engaged. Bringing a rose, he went to the top of the school. But what shocked him the most is when he saw his fiance making out with another guy.

This made him very angry. His heart shattered. Hurt. 
"Ren!" His fiance quickly buttoned up her uniform. "WHAT IS THIS?" He yelled and looked at the guy next to her.He was about to throw a punch at him when he missed and accidently punched his fiance.

His fiance slipped from the edge and fell from the top floor to the ground. Ren was shocked and looked down. He saw his fiance laying on the ground with blood all over her body. Eversince that day, He never believed in love. people have been scared of him. They thought he's a monster, a  killer. 

Ren accepted that he is a monster. and that, his attitude changed. Cold,heartless, cruel and unfriendly. 
END OF FLASHBACK


I can see that her reaction was...nothing. She's isn't scared of me? It was silent for a moment until she suddenly pats my head.

Your POV
His sad story. Never believe in love again? and people and him thought he was a monster all along? Well that doesn't make any sense. So I patted him and said,

"So you accepted that the fact that you're a monster? Oppa, it's not your fault. It was an accident right? ...it's actually your fiance's fault. Why did she cheated on you?"

"I don't believe in love anymore."

"Don't say that.. Look at me, My crush used me to get his girlfriend back. But did that stop me from believing in love? No."

No One POV
Ren smiled. He's glad that he met the first girl who wasn't scared of him. The first girl who made him smiled eversince that terrible day. He realized that you are the one he wants to be with the most. *I think..I fell..in love..* Ren thought. He stare at your beautiful eyes and you chuckled.

"Waeyo?" You asked
Ren blinked and shook his head, "N-Nothing.."
You giggled and grab his hand, "Let's go, I know a song to perform for the project" You pulled him inside the house
---------------------









REEEEEENNN! <3 Sorry for the picspam xD
CREDITS TO THE OWNER~ <3 :3

Comment and subscribe!