IBSW 14 - Met one of Zelo's ''friend''

I'm Babysitting with?

 



It's recess at both your school and Zelo's school. You are happy eating with your bestfriend Kai and your friends Jiyeon and Sora when suddenly..

-At Zelo's School-

At the cafeteria. Zelo sat down at his table with Youngguk. He searched his lunchbox inside his backpack but it's not there.
"Hyung, I think I left my lunch at Jia's friend's limo.." Zelo said and his stomach suddenly growled.
"Well.. Call her then then to bring your lunch here" Youngguk said. Zelo took out his phone and looked around and noticed Eunkyo is not here.
"Hyung, Where's EunKyo?" 
"Don't know" "Nevermind then. I'll search for her" "Zelo-ah, Wait-!" Youngguk was too late to stop Zelo cause Zelo ran outside the cafeteria already.

Zelo ran infront of the school's building and dialled your phone

-Your School-

nado lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh

Your phone rang. "Oh. Kai oppa, Gotta take this call" You said to him and walk to the piano room which empty.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered.
"Yah! What took you so long to answer!?"
"Well sorry mr.Impatient"
"Anyway, I think I left my lunchbox on Kai's limo. Can you deliver the lunchbox to my school? I'M REALLY HUNGRY!"
"Arasso" You hung up and walk back to your table in the cafeteria.

"Oppa. Call your limo driver" You said to Kai. "Wae?" "Zelo left his lunchbox in your limo" "oh kay" 
Kai called his limo's driver.
. . .
You waited outside and the limo arrived. You got in and saw Zelo's lunchbox.
"Found it. Ahjushi, To Ssikssikan Art School please" You said to the driver as he stepped on the gas

-Meanwhile at Zelo's School-

*ahh.. Where's Jia?* Zelo tapped his foot impatiently and decided to find a bench to sit. But unfortunately..

He saw Eunkyo with Baekho making out. Zelo's heart shattered to million pieces. He ran to Baekho and punch as hard as he could on Baekho's face. He fall to the ground.

"Have you been cheating on me?" Zelo said. "Yes." Eunkyo said without hesitation. "W-why?" "BECAUSE. Baekho is hotter and more good-looking than you!" "YOU KNOW WHAT EUNKYO? WE'RE THREW!" "WELL I'D BE GLAD TOO!" Eunkyo ran back to Baekho which face is covered with blood.

Zelo was about to slap Eunkyo face but he decided he don't. He clenched his fist and ran away with tears flew from his eyes.

_________
You arrived at Zelo's school. You step out from the limo which gain alot of attention from the students there because of your 'royal-like' uniform, the limo and maybe your beautiful face
The guys were whistling at you but you ignored it.

You walk into the school's gates and saw a girl with a guy with bloody face. *weird* you thought and got into the school's hallway.

The hallway is dirty with graffiti sprayed on the wall and rubbish were everywhere. You were disgusted by it and ran as fast as you could to find Zelo but bumped onto someone and made you fall. The guy caught you by your waist.

You quickly stood up. "Mianhe" You said to the guy and made a bow at him. "It's okay." He replied and he realised your uniform is different from the school and more 'Royal-like' "Are you from here?" he asked you. "Nope." "Then what are you doing at this school?" "Oh. I'm giving this lunchbox to my friend which he forgot" "Oh. Can I help you?" "Emm.. Okay" You smiled brightly at him.

The guy's face are serious and not friendly-like which is disturbing you. You put both of your index finger on the corner of his lips(left and right) as you stretch his lips to form a smile and you let go.

Now he's smiling! Well.. almost. The guy's cheeks turned red and you laughed at him. "Yah. what?" He asked you "It's just.. when is the last time you smiled?" You continue laughing. "Don't remember" He said. 

You two started walking together while finding Zelo. "Hey, By the way, What's your name?" You asked him politely.

"Ren-imnida"


"Nice to meet you Ren" "What's your name?"
"Ree Jia" You smiled showing your pearly white teeth
"Hey, try smiling" You said to Ren

You laughed again seeing that he failed smiling again. "Close enough. hahaha Your the first guy I know who can't smile!" You laughed and piched his cheeks which made Ren blushed again. "You should practice that" You said to him.

The two of you arrived at the cafeteria and you noticed a familiar looking guy. "Youngguk!" You called his name. "Jia?" He stopped eating his noodles and walk towards you. "Did you come here alone? ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU OKAY?" He said while looking at your arms. You giggled.

"Yes Youngguk, I wasn't alone I was with Re-" You look at your back but no one is there. "Nevermind then Jia, Your here cause of Zelo right?" "Yes, Where is he?" "Maybe he's in the restroom.. I'll give his lunch to him later, You should go back to your school. It's a dangerous school!" 

"Neh. Your right.. Bye Youngguk!" You said and quickly ran from the school and into the limo.

 

a/n aigoo~ Poor Zelo :(
How dare you Eunkyo! >:O
lol.. This story is purely fictional. :)
Subscribe and Comment!