Chapter 7

The Second Prince's Bride (Yunjae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi reader, sorry I had to ask the question as with Christmas coming upon I want to make sure I  had an updated for you. As I don’t know when the next chapter with the season but I will do my best to bring you another 

 enjoy

____________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

Un-beta 

_____________________ 

Chapter 7 

 

 

Jaejoong changed into the suit that was laid out for him, surprisingly it fit him perfect, not a seem out ff place. Just like his wedding suit that had been picked for him god the tailor for the royal had such skill.  It was clear of the important Jaejoong would have to be about to hold up his own presents in front of the other guest. Yet thoughts had crossed his mind that he wouldn’t be what they excepted him to be, that he would make a show of this husband and that was something he didn’t want he couldn’t help but wonder would his rotation at the hospital be the same. He seen in papers what the media can do to a royal there statement their stance. He realized people would always be looking at him like at fault he wasn’t royal he had a normal background. Yet he’d married into the them, Jaejoong was lost in thought when a knock on the door caught his attention. 

 

 

‘I don’t mean to hurry you but I think it’s time for us to leave for the banquet.’ Yunho told him looking to his watch. Yunho offered his arm to Jaejoong, As much as Jaejoong didn’t know what to do, but he took Yunho arm. Jaejoong was nervous, he was conflicted on what he was supposed to do and how he would handle it. Yunho mother stood by the door her eyes following them as they left the staircase. She moved her hand around Yunho suit. ‘who old are you and still you can’t were a suit.....’ she told him, ‘Who taught you to were a suit like that..... ‘ 

 

‘Umma.... 

 

 

‘Don’t Umma me......’ she told him kissing his cheek,’ My son need to look his best.’ before her gaze fell onto Jaejoong, she smiled attaching a brooch to his chest. ‘They're now you look complete.’ she kissed him too before giving him advice. ‘Jaejoong be aware of your surroundings, people can say the most brass of thing.’ She told him, ‘never let your guard down, have a good night.’ she told them both as he watched them leave. 

 

**** 

 

 

 

The drive was silent not a word spoken but that seem so normal to the both as they sat on either side of the car. When they got to their venue  carmea stood outside their car, Yunho stood out first holding the door for Jaejoong, Jaejoong took a deep breath and Yunho motioned him to come out to stand by his side, they smiled Yunho holding Jaejoong hand as pictures were taken of the both.  as they were led inside Yunho explained to him they were meeting member of parliament, and a lot depended on this. 

 

The second they entered the room they were surround, Jaejoong bowed in respect to them causing them to stare. Yunho also turned his head to Jaejoong but it only lasted a second as people called out his name, ‘Prince Yunho.... over here.... ‘The camera began flashing even before Jaejoong stepped out of the car taking Yunho offered hand a smile in place to mask his nervousness, reminding himself he couldn’t show fear. 

 

‘Prince Yunho this way please... the fundraiser is about to start, ‘Yunho nodded turning his head to the crowd, ‘Jaejoong the fundraiser is about to start we should head inside. Jaejoong followed Yunho example, expression carefully hiding his reluctance. It was hard to miss people eyes on him a few whisperings as they passed it did make him uncomfortable, an hour in and feeling like a goldfish, Jaejoong needed air is was exhausting having to produce small talk and look interested it what people said. When Yunho and Jaejoong had a second to himself Jaejoong asked in a whisper, ‘What’s the fundraiser for...?’ 

 

Yunho kept his eyes on the people before answering, ‘A few of the local school are in need of repair or they will have to be force to for close, their children will before to attend school outside the area and have to travel some distance.’ Yunho looked at him for a second. ‘I believe one of the schools is one you attended as a child...’ Jaejoong turned he had fond memories of his school as a boy. 

 

‘Flashback.... 

 

‘Why is your uniform different from mine aren’t we going to school together,’ Yunho asked one morning as he was about to get into the awaiting car with his brother to attend school it hadn’t been that Jaejoong and his father began to live inside the palace wall. Jaejoong looked done at himself he quite like his uniform. ‘You’re hat looks funny...? Jaejoong answered. Yunho pulled it off his head he hated it but it was the dress code he hid it behind his back making his brother smurk. 

 

 

‘Jaejoong.... your bag...’ his father called to him looking at the three boys. ‘Jaejoong you should greet people in the morning.’ Yunho eye followed the father and son when his brother answered 

 

 

‘Yunho, Jaejoong attends a different school from us.’  As Jaejoong  father help his son with his back pack.  ‘Good morning Prince Yunho, Yoochun....’ his father spoke while Jaejoong repeated happily, ‘morning... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter