Chapter 12

The Second Prince's Bride (Yunjae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 12

 

 

“Jaejoong dear here drink some water?’ Yunho mother sat on the side of the bed, she worried gazed over Jaejoong as he lay propped up on the pillows, ‘How are you feeling?’ she asked voiced laced with concern.  

 

 

‘Sorry to have worried you...’ Jaejoong spoke softly, he had a bit of a headache but he wasn’t going to mention that.’ He sat up. ‘Yunho... 

 

 

‘I asked him to see to the doctor, please lay back down dear...’ she told him. She didn’t know how to talk about it, but this may be the best time to speak to Jaejoong while no one was around. ‘This is all our fault.’ Jaejoong didn’t understand, ‘We should all apologies to you Jaejoong, we asked so much of you and you are only too happy to oblige.  Can you forgive us... we ask so much of you without thinking?’ she told him, not waiting for an answer, ‘We shouldn’t have asked this of you...’ she stopped. ‘When you and Yunho were younger, the two of you were like thick as thieves, you never seemed to be too far from one another. I loved you the minute you came into our lives, a breath of fresh air we all needed.’ she glanced at him softly. ‘Dear if it ever gets too much please come and speak to me.’ 

 

‘U-mmm 

 

She wouldn’t let him speak, ‘My sons were brought up as royals, to have a front to be strong, to show no emotion.’ An awful memory came back to her mind one she wished to forget, ‘You see they forget to be human sometimes and Yunho is no exception to that, he cares for you a lot.  He may be a bit draft and this is coming from his mother I know my son. He may not come across the right way but he loves you. He loves you so much Jaejoong has since you were kids, you're our family.  We worry about you just as much....’ she held his hand, ‘please take care of yourself.’ There was a tap at the bedroom door caught both their attention. Yunho peaks his head as his mother stood up, ‘About time you came back, come over here and make sure Jaejoong gets the much-needed rest he needs...’ she placed her and on Yunho shoulder as she passed, ‘I’ll be back to check in the morning.’ 

 

**** 

 

Yunho sat on the side of the bed when Jaejoong finally fell asleep, He was going to stay here all night to watch him. He noted the strain Jaejoong was under, his dream and them his royal duty to Yunho to his family. It was too much for one person. Jaejoong dream was important and Yunho for one did not want to take that away from Jaejoong. It’s what he clung to... His mind drifted as he watched over his wife crawling onto the bed, he had not stepped into in weeks, still keeping his distant 

 

 

‘L-let go.... of me.!’  Yunho eye widen, ‘let me go... Y-yunh.... …’ he breathe in heavily... ‘Appa... a-ppa were...’ Yunho slid closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong tensed at first but relaxed slightly when Yunho touch him.  ‘i’m here....,’Jaejoong breath slightly laboured. Jaejoong shivered against Yunho, he groaned as he rubbed his back. Jaejoong slowly relaxed to the touch, he rolled over closer to Yunho filling the distant before becoming still within Yunho hold. 

 

 

By morning Jaejoong awoke to find himself wrapped in Yunho arms. He peeled out of the arms that gave him comfort for the night. When had Yunho joined him in the bed, he didn’t know he looked around the were alone. He got up slowing looking at the time, He couldn’t be late for work...

 

 

**** 

 

 

Yunho awoke to an empty bed and no sign of Jaejoong, He rubbed his eyes knowing Jaejoong he’d probably gone to the hospital, His mother was going to kill him. he checked his phone and signed looks like there was some damage.  The paper had started out with what Yunho would determine okay headline, he experiences worse...mostly mild humour ‘Royals attend late-night preforms, 'a picture of him and Jaejoong leaving the theatre was not as kind. What had happened last night had made the paper, Images Yunho had tried not to let happen. This was going to be a great start to the day. Article after article of Jaejoong, reasonable assumption there was a network to wild guess. Yunho would have to clear. 

 

 

**** 

 

 

Another day a repetitive schedule he changed into his work attire; he hadn’t made it out of the staff area before he was Hollard. ‘Jung, my office now....’ Jaejoong didn’t know what to make of it but he went, his heart beating a bit faster than normal, he couldn’t help but stand as he entered the room. ‘Well sit down...’ he was told Jaejoong nervously sat down, his head doctor not looking at him ones, ‘I’m signing you off work until further notice.’ 

 

‘Wh-what... but...’ Siwon turned to place a paper on the table.  

 

‘I had the pleasure of reading this morning, Jaejoong eyes landed on it. 

 

‘It’s not as bad...’ 

 

‘Take off your shirt...’ Siwon turned as Jaejoong held still he pulled his stethoscope from his neck and situated in his ears; his he leans it against Jaejoong check. ‘If I can’t look after my staff, now take a breath’ Jaejoong did Siwon moved on to checking Jaejoong eyes when the light hit Jaejoong eyes he flinch.’ he wrote something down. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter