Chapter 8

The Second Prince's Bride (Yunjae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_____________________ 

Chapter 8 

 

 

‘Where are my two favorite people this morning.’ there mother asking, ‘No Jusnu or Jaejoong for breakfast?’ The queen asked noticing two empty places at the table next to her sons, ‘Yoochun  is Jusnu dear still not feeling well, dear maybe you should get him to see a doctor, Maybe even if you asked Jaejoong  nicely he would have a look. I worry about him.... he’s been so sick of late with the baby it can’t be good for him or the baby.’ Yoochun opened his mouth to say something but his mother turned to her other son, not waiting for a word. 'What about Jaejoong will he be joining us? I was speaking with the chef this morning he said the kitchen staff are very fond of him. They were star struck when Jaejoong asked to us the kitchen the other day, one even asked if Jaejoong could teach him the recipe... such a dear.... wanting to cook for us. I had the cook make some of his favorite. Well I hope they are still his favorites I wanted to make it special for the first day. Yunho dear go see if he’s up, I'm sure he won’t want to be late on his first day.’ 

 

‘Yunho  maybe you should check and see  to Jaejoong...’ Yoochun winked to his brother. ‘Don’t keep him from us Yunho I'd quiet like to have my breakfast....’ Yunho excused himself making his way back upstairs to their room when he enter Jaejoong was half laying on the bed half off books littered every space of the bed as he sleep he looked tired Yunho didn’t want to wake him, Yunho couldn’t help but pick one up, the page highlighted probably overly highlighted Yunho couldn’t tell what was important. Then again, he wasn’t the one trying to get a medic degree. Yunho found himself leaned over Jaejoong, careful not to wake him, gently prying a marker from his hand. How much he cares for this one person but found it so hard to show it. He took a deep breath and caress  Jaejoong cheek lightly pressing his lips to Jaejoong. Yunho jumped back as Jaejoong stirred.   

 

He fluttered his exhausted eye closed again and stretched as far as he could reach. He let out an ongoing yawn and rubbed his red eyes,  

 

‘Breakfast is ready, Umma is waiting for you...., ‘It wasn’t until then Jaejoong eyes shot looking to Yunho. Before turning to look for his phone, ‘What time is it...  

 

‘Little after seven... ‘ 

 

Jaejoong shoot out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, the next thing Yunho here was the shower running. Yunho taped the door. ‘I’ll drop you off at the hospital... when your ready I'll be down stairs, I’ll tell the staff to pack up your breakfast. 

 

**** 

 

 

I can do this, I can do this,’ Jaejoong repeated over and over in his head god he hoped so. He'd stayed up so late into the night reading over his notes. Trying to cram in as much information he potentially may need or could use. It hadn’t surprised him Yunho hadn’t returned to their room that night, not that he would have found room on the bed, books and books litter the bed, pages highlight in so much yellow, thinking it was important. Well only time would tell,  

 

‘…. You each have gone through four years of medical school, and for most of you a great deal of hard work. But if you think that was where the hard works ends, you’d be wrong. ‘She laughed, ‘This interns, is only the beginning. Today is the day your residency starts.’ she told them, ‘Some of you won’t last here...’ she told the as she walked around, ‘Some of you will realize... this job is not for the most faint of heart, you’ll be excepted to put in long hours day in day out.’ her eyes flited to each of their faces including Jaejoong a clipboard in hand. ‘I want you to impress me....’ she told them, ‘Might I say that many not be easy but you can try.... now.... I will be assigning you each to a resident so pay attention.’ she called out names.’ checking off them on her clip broad. ‘Now I ask you all to go to your locker and change. Your shift begins now...’ 

 

Jaejoong walked into the locker room looking for his number, with the rest of the interns, ‘You’ve got Choi Siwon too.’ A guy stopped by JaeJoong locker. ‘I’m Kim Heechul...by the way... I hear he’s strict real strict...’ 

 

‘Kim J-Jung  Jaejoong...’  

 

‘I hear he’d brilliant... best in his field....’ another person came over to them as they change, ‘We better hurry I'm told he doesn't like tardiness.’ With that half the intern left the locker room, ready. Jaejoong group seemed to be the last waiting, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter