Chapter 11

The Second Prince's Bride (Yunjae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 11

 

Jaejoong didn’t get the chance to stay in bed that morning, awaken at the crack of dawn by his mother in law, telling she had someone coming over to do his hair and get him ready. He didn't get the chance to ask before when she hurried away. From that moment on it was going to be a really long day. Jaejoong hadn’t heard of anything been planned for the day. But from what he gathered that had changed. He was whisked away with Yunho. They attended a play in silence... and know to the after. Apparently, it was important they be here. He stood around, hoping one day this would come easier. This place seemed familiar to him.... strange... he thought had he been here before.  Jaejoong step faltered, a thin layer of perspiration breaking out on his brow as he mingled with the crowd. Jaejoong surved the crowd looking for Yunho. 

 

‘Would you like a drink sir?’ a waiter held out the tray for Jaejoong to take a glass. Jaejoong took a sip, Wine had never been to his taste, but this seemed nice to him more fruity,  he was taken from his though when a burst of laughter drew his gaze, the group around Yunho seemed to be having a very interesting conversation. How did Yunho do it? Jaejoong felt so out of his depth with these people. He wasn’t someone who stood out in a crowd. Jaejoong wanted to get a breath of fresh air. Figuring no one would miss if he stepped out for a moment, he took a moment to leave the room,  

 

He stood near an open window deep in thought, what was harder working in a hospital as a doctor or been married to a prince? If he truly thought about, he would say been married to Yunho. They barely spoke. If they did Yunho always seemed to shy away and walk away from him, it didn’t make Jaejoong feel any easier about the whole thing. Something had happened when they were kids? He knew just bits and a piece of his past... but not everything, his memories from the time was vague. he rubbed his hand against his head an old mark lay their.... a mark he’d gotten before they moved from the palace...a mark he couldn’t remember getting. ‘Prince Jaejoong,’ a waiter stared long and hard a Jaejoong as he jumped before stepping back. ‘I apologies for startling you.’ 

 

‘There is no need to apologize... and please call me Jaejoong.’ Jaejoong smiled softly realizing the concerned look in the waiter's eyes. ‘I’m alright... just taking in a breath of fresh air. Do you know of an excluded area I could walk around for a little bit....’  

 

‘Yes sir, Jaejoong....’ Please this way... ‘Jaejoong smiled as he made his way down a gleaming staircase. He stopped and stood an image of two little boys running up and down the stair as they played tag. 

 

Flashback

 

He was sitting on his father lap watching a play from a private box with Yunho and family. Jaejoong little eyes lit up with everything he was seeing. Whispering to his father in excitement. Before hopping down to speak to Mrs Jung, Mrs Jung loved the carefree expression on Jaejoong face, No one could deny that.  After it was over, they attend an after-party. Jaejoong was hovering around the food table. ‘Jaejoong this is boring let... go play.’ Jaejoong took his hand back from the food table, ‘Appa says... 

‘Come on lets place tag.... ‘ Jaejoong nodded before following Yunho along with a few other kids out of the room. 

 

‘tag your it....’ Jaejoong giggled at he ran from Yoochun.  

 

‘You're so sneaky... Jaejoong.’ The game went on for a while until it changes to hide and seek. Jaejoong and Yunho hiding together until everything went cold before going black... 

 

End of flashback 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter