Chapter 18

The Second Prince's Bride (Yunjae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

_____________________

Chapter 18

 

 It’d been a long night for the couple, Yunho's face was sore if he could only describe it. At least in Yunho's eyes, Jaejoong looked more at ease with gathering. The conversation of Jaejoong wondering about his past had really hit Yunho hard. It really affected him, he was scared If Jaejoong would remember more. It wasn’t something he wanted to remember himself, why would he want  Jaejoong to remember such hurtful if not harmful memories. People flocked toward them the second they appeared, shaking hands, having small-talk and a lot of small talk and this time Yunho wouldn’t leave Jaejoong's side, not for a second.  His arm lay as if glued to his back. Upon the drive home Jaejoong lay his head against Yunho's shoulder slightly dosing, it was even later than he planned. He’d loosen Jaejoong's collar making it more comfortable for him. 

 

**** 

 

Yunho's eyes lay on Jaejoong and turned to take the door-nob to the bathroom when Yunho cupped his hand around Jaejoong's waist pulling him closer, ‘Yunho...’ A kiss landed on his lips. Not a single peak, something that was leading with more passion he really needed to stop letting Yoochun into his mind.  They landed on the bed; a giggle escaped Jaejoong's lips. God Yunholoved this man. ‘Yunho....’ Jaejoong muttered as Yunho places sweet peaks against the skin of his neck just above his shirt moving back to his lips he moves, deepening the kiss. He kissed Jaejoong as if he wanted to devour him, passion and possession. His hand moving up his shirt to remove it, a short moan escaping his lips. Yunho looked down, taking in what he was seeing. Jaejoong's eyes were shining as they looked up at him.  

 

 

Pants removed, Yunho ran his hand down Jaejoong bare legs, ‘You know how much I love you right?’ their lips moved together, ‘I love you so much.’ With that statement he felt Jaejoong bite down on his lip pleasantly. He hadn’t done this right the first time he knew he needed to do this right. He should be taking this slowly. But Jaejoong resisted, it was only fitting that he did so. Yunho couldn't have been more thrilled. Yunho raised Jaejoong higher, hooking his leg around him and held him as Jaejoong rested in his arms before lowering himself. Jaejoong made a sound... within the moment. Yunho's eyes followed Jaejoong, both barely breathing. 'I love you...' Yunhosaid again, his voice was soft and low. When his eyes met Jaejoong.  

 

 

‘Yunho....’ 

 

 

Yunho’s hand went to the base of Jaejoong's spine. His touch is so gentle, slowly... allowing Jaejoong to get used to his tender touches. Jaejoong felt hot, almost like he was on fire full of sweat as Yunhohand moved to his bottom holding Jaejoong as he started to move. 

 

 

 

 

'Yunho....Yunho...' Jaejoong's hand rubbed at his back, ‘Yunho you have to wake up,’ A soft voice called out to him, Yunhoeyes shot open and he jumped. Opening his eyes again, this time meeting Jaejoong's eyes in a daze. ‘Sorry it’s noon... you should probably get up.’ it wasn’t until then Yunhoreally woke up, remembering what he was dreaming of. 

 

 

‘Good god....’ He jumped slightly making sure Jaejoong wouldn’t notice a bulge beneath his sheet. What was he just dreaming of? He gulped, and didn't need anyone knowing what he was dreaming about. Jaejoong stepped back from the bed he didn't appear to notice, if he did it was well hidden. They hadn’t returned home until after three in the morning Yunho could even remember when he closed his eyes to sleep.  Yunho's eyes met Jaejoong. He was fully dressed, a slight tint to his cheeks making him look fresh, rubbing his eyes. Yunhoasked, ‘What time is your shift again?’ He asked casually, doing his best not to hint on his dream. Great he was having dreams now... what a rotten person he was. 

 

 

‘Actually, I got a call this morning asking me not to come in today.’ Jaejoong answered by picking up last night's clothes before heading toward the door where two maids were waiting on the other side. He thanked them and went back to Yunho with a tray sitting on the bed. ‘Coffee... 

 

 

‘Please....’ Yunho asked as he watched Jaejoong pour the coffee before handing him a cup. ‘He asked if I could attend a vaccination/health clinic tomorrow.’ 

 

 

Yunho took a sip, that hit the spot he turned back to Jaejoong as he poured his own, ‘And you need permission from me?’Yunho could pick up on it.  

 

 

Jaejoong gave a dismal glance, ‘Well I thought I should at least ask? The location is problematic.’ 

 

 

‘It’s a part of your residents is it not?’ Yunhoasked Jaejoong nodded. ‘Well, why not?’ 

 

 

‘It's  a prison....’ Okay now Yunho wanted to take it back and say no. But a supportive husband was what was required. “Why do I have a feeling you’ve known about this for a while?’ Jaejoong looked into his own cup biting his bottom lip making Yunho's dream come to light again... he shook the imagine for his head. 

 

“I didn’t think it would be this soon...’ Jaejoong didn’t meet Yunho eyes, which made Yunho leaned forward and lift his chin,  

 

‘I want to say no... that I'd be worried If you did go...But this is important to you so do what you need to.’ Yunho spoke softly. 

 

“Really?’ Jaejoong's eyes lit up. ‘I can go... 

 

‘Yes...I’ll speak to my parents about it... but know that we will be worried, so be careful.’ When Yunho said the last word Jaejoong leaped forward, his soft lips gracing Yunho, all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter