Aug 12th

Dear Mark in Sixty Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Mark,

Woooooo...
I rushed up to my room as soon as possible when Soyoung handed me your letter.

I'm glad that my parents weren't home, they would have suspected something because I was giggling like a teenage girl when I got your letter.

Thank you for you beautiful answer, love.
I love you too.

I’m  anxious right now.
Two days ago, I came out to my parents. I told them that I don’t want to get married with Haewon because I fell in love with you.
My parent didn’t seem to see it the way I do. They said  I can’t marry you because you are not woman, can’t bear children, and not of equal of social standing and status.
But the fact is they can’t stand me being in love with another man. With you, love.

Since yesterday, Haewon lived in my house. Forced by my mum, of course. She lived next room to mine.

I know that Haewon is really hardworking girl. I know from her eyes when she met mine.
She loves to cook and do the house chore. Typical a-good-housewife-to-be.
Even today, she went together with my parents, I don’t care though.

Better I'm at home, with my sister Soyoung.

This morning, Mum was making a huge fuss about the wedding date. Being his son for 24 years, I know that my mum will grab the chance if church is available for wedding date tomorrow.

Ahh.. but don't worry, darling.. My love is only for you, there's no one else.

Stay healthy and I love you.

Love,<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter