Sep 28th

Dear Mark in Sixty Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Mark,


Are you sick? Sometimes I got migrain too,but don’t worry too much about me. I am strong. Because of you, Mark.
Drink lots of water, alright? See a doctor after you come back.

I’ll show you my wedding suit when you came back. It’s hanging in my room now. Sharp dark blue colored suit. Waiting for the day that I wear it – a day that will probably never arrive. Soyoung says that I should take it with me when I elope with you. She was always good at these things.

Wait, that’s what we’re doing, right? Eloping?

I hate to tell you this, Mark. I am scared.
I’m scared that you won’t allow me to stay with you because of some ridiculous reason.

I don’t know what I would do, but I know that’t I wouldn’t be able to survive. I mean, I already feels as if I’m going to die and you’re only gone for sixty days. What more a lifetime?

So please, don’t tell me that you’ll leave me. Say you’ll stay with me forever and ever and ever. We’ll live happily ever after, like in fairytale my teacher used to tell me when I was in school.

I can’t live without you, Mark.

Want to know what my thoughts were when you told me you were only coming back after sixty days? It ran something along the lines of : ‘Sixty days? I have to last sixty days without him here with me? Oh damn, I’m going to die, aren’t I? What should I do?’

Now you know how just how much you mean to me. Promise me that you’ll never let me go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter