It’s okay...

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 8
It’s okay....

A/N:
Hi guys! New readers and old readers please read! So, for my older readers, I’m so sorry for leaving you all! TTOTT I intended to update a longggggg time ago. But, things happened and I ended up with writers-block. I couldn’t muster up the energy to write a new chapter for this. But I didn’t want to abandon it. So I took a break. A hiatus I guess. I wanted to rest and get my life together. And I tried to write new things and drabbles to re-energize my creative senses. That’s why I wrote new stuff. But now, I’m sorta back. I kinda injured myself and made a new long series that will take up more of my time and I have college, but I won’t abandon this fic. I’ll just not be updating as much and chapters may be shorter. But I’ll write the best of my ability and keep this up for all of you guys! Thank you for reading and being patient. And to my new readers, welcome and I hope you can be patient with my updates! Thank you so much!

“And so, Changkyunie really really likes music. He and Jooheonie are always rapping and recording stuff.” Minhyuk explains as the three of you sat in the back of the cafeteria.

Minhyuk had been dragging you and Changkyun around all day. After every class, he would bust down the hallways toward you with Changkyun in hand and drag you somewhere. He labeled this as “getting to know each other time”. It was weird, to be honest. You barely just met them, but already, within almost four hours of the day, you had already found out about so many things about Changkyun and Minhyuk. As though, you three had known each other for like ever.

“Hyung. Can’t you just shut up for like... five seconds?” Changkyun complained as he rubs his temple in annoyance. “Aish! That’s not how you speak to your elders!” Minhyuk snarked back. You smiled and giggle as you watch the two of them converse. They were so cute. “Oh?! Y/N is laughing!” Minhyuk beams. You immediately stop and place a serious face. “N-no!” You playfully object. Minhyuk smiles slyly and pinches your cheeks. “Yes you did!!” He laughs. “Ahhhh! That hurts!” You whine as you try to pull away from him. Suddenly, Changkyun pulls Minhyuk away and frowns.

“You’re hurting her, Hyung.” He nagged. Minhyuk pouts and crosses his arms. “At least I’m interacting with her!” He states with a pout. Changkyun frowned and sighed. “You’re so weird.” He comments. “Weird?!” Minhyuk gasps, offended by his friends comment. “You’re the weird one, not conversing and being nice.” Minhyuk frowns. “I’m weird?!” Changkyun retorts. “So being respectful and spacious is ‘weird’?” He looks away in disbelief. “Wow...”

Minhyuk puffs his cheeks and looks over to you. “Y/N! Who is weirder?!” He pouts. You stare at the two is shock and confusion. They were being children, fighting about such a minor thing. You didn’t understand, but just laughed and sighed. “You’re both weird.” You cross your arms and look at the two handsome men in amusement. “Two grown guys fighting over a minor subject. That’s weird.” You say as you smile. The two stared in shock. “Uh...”

“It’s cute though, both of you. Your friendship is cute.” You truthfully tell. And in that moment they both blushed and looked away. “Oh...” Minhyuk clears his throat and smiles. You look over at Changkyun who was bright red and trying very hard to avoid eye-contact. You giggle at his adorable attempt and smile. “Y/N, you’re cute too.” Minhyuk compliments. You smile and bowed to him. “Thanks.”

It was a nice time together. You got to know the two way better than you had thought and they both are so sweet. You smiled at the thought and look at the two as they bicker once more. What genuine and beautiful friendship. So.... human....

Suddenly, the bell rings and it was time to go back to class.

***

“Y/N-ah!” Ma-ri calls out to you as she runs up to you. You were standing at the front of the school waiting for Ma-ri to come. “Y/N-ah! Guess what?!” She asks as she flings herself onto you. You chuckle and try to keep balance as she throws herself onto you. “What?” You ask. She pulls away and smiles brightly. “I have a date today!” She blurts out proudly. You look at her in shock. “Date?” You ask. She nods vigorously and beams. “Yep! I forgot to tell you a few days ago cuz I was so excited about your kiss!” She chimed. You immediately hit her and hush her. “MA-RI?!” You scold. She laughs and squeezes your cheeks. “I’m sorry!!”

You pull her hands away in annoyance and sigh. “So we’re not hanging out today?” You ask with a slight pout. Ma-ri pouts sadly and nods. “Sowwy...” She cutely apologizes. You stare at her a little mad, but sigh and smile as you pat her head. “It’s okay. You go enjoy your date.” You tell her with a smile. She immediately brightens up and squeals. “Y/N-ah! I love you!” She hops up and down. You laugh and try to calm her down. “Okay okay! I’ll just take the bus home then.” You tell her as you take her hand and smile. “Enjoy your date!”

Ma-ri nods and clasps her hands with yours. “Mm!” She smiles. “Make sure to take the safe route and if anything happens, call me or Junsu-oppa! Okay?” She tells you with a stern voice. You nod and roll your eyes. “Yes yes.” You smile and she begin to walk away. “Text me later how it goes.” You tell her as she backs away. She nods and gives you an okay sign, to then immediately turn away and rush over to a guy in the parking lot. You sigh and chuckle. “I hope things go well.”

You then begin to turn away and find the bus stop, but you hear a voice behind you. “Y/N?”

You immediately turn around and find Changkyun. “Oh? Changkyun-ssi.” You bow and smile. “You’re not riding with your friend?” He asks. You shake your head and grin. “She has other plans, so I’m heading home alone.” You explain. Changkyun nods and looks around for a bit. He then huffs and walks up closer to you. “I can take you home.” He suggests. You looked at him curious and a little taken aback. “Oh?” You question. He nods and points back to the parking lot. “I don’t have anything to do. I can take you home.” He suggests once more. You think it over and ponder.

It would be better. He pretty much knew where you lived now, and he’s a good person. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter