The Encounter

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 1:
The encounter

A/N:
Hello~ I hope you all enjoyed the Prologue (quite a short one ^.^;) and continue to enjoy the rest of this. I’m writing this here cuz I didn’t want to disrupt the drama in the Prologue.

So, this is a new mini fan fiction I am writing for Monsta X’s Changkyun, or better known as I.M. It’s a vampire AU and is based of a light angst Vamp X Human love story inspired by the manga Vampire Knight. Cliche huh? However, I am one who loves to include cliche with a little mix of my own things 😏. Also, I’ve made it into a Reader X Changkyun story but I will leave it in third person mode for the Prologue and Chapter 1 to allow the tension and drama to drag a bit. However, by chapter 2 and on it will be in second person. Anyway, thank you for supporting and I hope u enjoy the rest of this mysterious fan fiction!

“Y/N-ah!!!” Her best friend hollers from all the way across the courtyard. The young lady chuckles and sighs as she hastens her walking speed to meet up with this noisy fella. “Hello to you too, Ma-ri.” She greeted with a smile. Her friend, Ma-ri, laughs a hearty laugh and hugs her fellow female friend tightly. “Mmmm! I missed you!!” She happily snuggles into the cusp of her friend’s shoulders.

Kim Ma-ri is a lovely lady with long brown hair, large doe-like eyes, a fit body and bubbly personality. She had left South Korea to study abroad for a year and has finally returned. Y/N had came over to the airport with Ma-ri’s older brother to pick her up. Y/N was ecstatic to have her best friend back and enjoy the remaining year of their school days together.

“Yah? Y/N-ah? Wanna go eat some tteobokki?” Ma-ri insists. Y/N chuckles at her friends random suggestion but nods anyway. “Sure. Your brother is waiting for us out at the pick up area. Let’s go!” And with that, the two girls head off.

***

It took a while, but the three finally arrive at one of Ma-ri’s favorite restaurant and immediately ordered food. Ma-ri was a big eater and order tons of food just for herself. Y/N merely ordered what she liked and could consume, and Ma-ri’s brother, Junsu, ordered only a bowl of ramen and small plate of Korean beef.

He was a pretty chill guy. Tall, dark, and handsome, smart, talented, and just straight out perfect. Y/N looked up to him and he cared for her as though she was his own sister. He and Ma-ri has almost polar personalities, but loved each other dearly. 

They were happily conversing in random chatter and shared many stories with each other. It was as though they never separated. Happy smiles, lovely laughs, and joyful emotions. The world was nothing to them as they enjoyed their moment together.

“Ah! Y/N-ah!” Ma-ri called out to her friend. Y/N looked over to her and replies with a acknowledging expression. “Tomorrow, is your anniversary, right?” She asks with food still stuffed in . Y/N slowly looks up at her and smiles with a nod. “That’s right. It’s tomorrow, huh?” Junsu adds. Y/N nods again and smiles gently. “Yeah.”

Tomorrow was the anniversary of Y/N’s “revival”. The day she almost died but was miraculously saved. Saved by a mysterious and unknown person. She was thrown into an unknown forest, wounded and almost stripped. She could clearly remember it. Three years ago, when she encountered death, however was saved from it grasp. The cold icy feeling, the surging pain, the beauty of the field of flowers, and the gentleness of her savior’s voice.

Y/N dearly wished she could have seen his face, or more to meet him again. She wanted to thank him. Thank him and reward him for his kindness that allowed her to breath alive in the world once more. She hoped that maybe this time around she would see him again. She wanted to so badly. He saved her life and mysteriously disappeared. How could she not want to know who he was and how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter