Meeting The Royals

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight:
Chapter 5
Meeting the Royals

“Same here... Changkyun-ssi.” You awkwardly wave at him. He raises a brow and then looks at his friend behind you. The pretty boy just smiles and looks at the both of you.

“You two know each other?” He asks as he moves over beside you. Changkyun rubs his head hesitant, but nods anyway. “Somewhat.” He answers. You turn to the pretty boy and bow slightly. “We met yesterday.” You add on. He nods his head in acknowledgment and smiles. “Ahhhh! So it’s you.” He chimes. You tilt your head in confusion at his words. Suddenly, Changkyun pokes his friend in the gut and frowns. “Hyung. Shouldn’t we go?” He suggested with a tone of annoyance.

The friend pouts and rubs his stomach. “KkuKkungie... that hurt!” He whines. You look at them both weirdly. “Kku...Kkunggie?” You question. Changkyun blushes a bright red and begins to drag his friend away. “Hyung!! Let’s go!!” He tugs at him and begins pulling him away from you. But, the blonde cutie just smiles brightly and turns back to you as he is dragged away. “By the way!! My name is Minhyuk! Lee Minhyuk!! Nice meeting you, Y/N!!!”

You chuckle at the playful event and wave back at him. “Bye bye Minhyuk!!” You bid goodbye to him as you watch Changkyun drag him off to who-knows-where. Once the two had disappeared into the distance, you sigh in relief and smile. “What a bright guy.” You commented. Minhyuk seemed so playful and bright. Total opposite of Changkyun, actually. You laugh to yourself as you thought about their odd friendship. Those two may be at each other’s neck often, you thought to yourself. Not only that, but Changkyun’s nickname was “KkuKkungie?” You giggle at the name and smile. “How cute.”

Suddenly, Ma-ri’s voice breaks your thoughts. “Y/N-AH?! What is taking you so long?!” She roars from the other side of the hallway. You look up and bow apologetically. “I’m sorry!” You then begin to dash over to her, however, something crossed your mind. “Wait...” you thought. “How did he know my name?” You paused as you reached Ma-ri. She looks at you oddly and tilts her head in confusion. “Something wrong?” She asks. You think for a second, but then tell her it was nothing. Looking back you continue to question. “But, I never told Minhyuk my name...”

****

*Back with Changkyun and Minhyuk*

“She’s cute.” Minhyuk comments as the two stroll to class. Changkyun ignores him, however. Minhyuk pouts and places his arm around his bro. “You two are nothing but acquaintances. Mind if I...?”

“Hyung.” Changkyun intervenes. He gives him a stern stare and they both stop in their tracks. Minhyuk sighs and rubs the Maknae’s head. “You’re too stiff man!” Changkyun sighs in annoyance and looks away, placing his hands in his pockets. However, Minhyuk then suddenly takes Changkyun in an head n’arm lock and begins to noogie the poor guy. “You gotta live life at its fullest! Where did that passion go? Huh?!” Changkyun tries really hard to break free from his friends hold, but proves fruitless. “Hyung! Let go!” He pleads, trying his best to remove the arm around his neck. Minhyuk just laughs and they go into a spinning tussle. “Not until you let loose.” The two continue their little fight until a voice breaks them.

“What are you two doing?” A well-built guy comes walking in with his hands in his pockets. The two freeze and look up to who it was. “Oh? Shownu-Hyung!” Minhyuk chimes. It was Shownu. Shownu was their leader of their group and most reliable friend. He seemed to have a cold and tough exterior, but, he actually is very kind and gentle. Everyone of Monsta X looked up to him. He was almost like their father. However, he also was the most powerful. Both in strength and in family rank. His clan held the highest position in the Vampire society. And Shownu was the only heir. 

Shownu raises a brow and stares at the two in their little predicament. Suddenly, Changkyun is able to break free and unlatches Minhyuk from him. Once out, he gasps for a heap of air and then smacks his Hyung. “Are you trying to kill me?!” He asks as he glares daggers at Minhyuk. The fellow vampire smirks and pats the boy’s head gently. “No. Why would I try to kill my little boy?” Changkyun scoffs and removes his hand. “Anyway, you can’t die that easily. You’re a vampire remember that.” Minhyuk assures. 

“You two should stop messing around. You’ll get hurt.” Shownu scolds. The two troublemakers look down in slight embarrassment. “AH!” Minhyuk suddenly bursts. He looks straight at Shownu and smiles. “I met this cute girl!” He chimes. Changkyun scoffs and glares at him. “Hyung!” Shownu raises a brow and crosses his arms. “That’s what you two were fighting about?” Changkyun stares at him shocked and retorts. “NO!” Shownu eyes him questionably but nods anyway. 

“Let’s go. Class is about to start.” He tells. The two lower their heads and obliged to their leader’s words.

****

When they arrived, the three guys had walked into a large and fancy room. In, was filled with another batch of handsome guys and a few other rich looking classmates. This was the Royal Class. A special case class that only held the top best students of the royal vampire decree. Basically, a classroom full of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter