A little talk

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 6

A Little Talk

 

“Y/N-ah? Y/N-ah?”

You hear a familiar voice call you. Slowly, you awaken and your conscious clears. Slowly, you open your eyes. Your eyes are greeted by the gentle gleam of sunlight and you could see the familiar color of your room’s ceiling. Once you finally regained full consciousness, you begin to examine your surroundings, and to your surprise, sitting right next to you was, Ma-ri. Her expression was filled with a mixture of distress and relief. You gasp for air and open your mouth to speak.

“M...Ma-ri?” You called out to her. She immediately takes ahold of your hand and stares at you with full relief now. “Y/N-Ah!! You’re awake!” She cries in joy. You smile to assure her and look around a little confused. “What happened? Why am I home? I thought...” You pause to recap what had happened. You clearly remember that you were waiting for Ma-ri at her car. And then... you met Changkyun and his friends. And then... you replay the events in your head and sigh. You passed out after almost getting hit by a baseball. Anything afterwards is a blur. Ma-ri sighs and clenches your hand. “You passed out. Minhyuk-sunbaenim and his friends were there. They helped me get you home.” She explains. You look at her a little shocked. They helped her. You thought for a second and smiled. You remember that Minhyuk had protected you from the flying ball. You were thankful. Suddenly, something popped into your mind.

“Ah?! What about Aunty?! Did she...?” Ma-ri pats your hand gently and smiles. “Luckily, she wasn’t home when I came, so she doesn’t know. Don’t worry.” She assures. You sigh in relief and nod. Slowly you rise from your bed and look to Ma-ri. “Thanks.” You say. She smiles and makes a peace sign. “Anything for my best friend!” You smile at her and nod.

****

Back with the boys, the seven were now chilling in their special “hideout”. It was actually a huge penthouse that Shownu’s parents owned but didn’t use. So, the boys had come to use it as their own little man cave. Shownu was relaxing on the couch watching Minhyuk and Jooheon play video games, Wonho was playing pool with Changkyun and Kihyun, and Hyungwon was lounging in the retractable chair watching them. They were just chilling as regular boys would. Watching them just play made you forget that they were actually blood feeding vampires. 

“Hyung. You really didn’t do anything to her... did you?” Jooheon asked with his eyes still glued to the TV. Minhyuk scoffs and glances at him irritated. “Of course I didn’t do anything!! She just fainted on her own!! YAH!” Minhyuk began smashing his remote control buttons faster and the two were gradually getting heated. “Well,” Jooheon began, “she literally fainted the second you touched her. I’m not- HEY!” He nudged Minhyuk in frustration. “You’re not what?” Minhyuk huffs. Jooheon clicks his tongue. “I’m not blaming you. I’m just making sure you didn’t do anything.” He explains. Minhyuk sighs and frowns. “I didn’t do anything! Just ask Hyungwon!! He has the power to sense things!!! YAH! That’s not fair!! I threw the grenade first!!” Minhyuk yells in frustration. Shownu sighs in disappointment and watches slightly amused. “We really don’t know why she fainted, but I don’t think it was really any of us’s fault.” He speaks.

Hyungwon on the chair hums. “I did sense Minhyuk’s magic being absorbed into her.” He suddenly tells. Everyone freezes and stares shocked. “I KNEW IT!” Jooheon yells. Minhyuk stands up in offense and frowns. “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! I SWEAR!” He opposes. The two begin bickering. Changkyun on the other hand looks at Hyungwon and lays his stick down. “What are you talking about, Hyung?” He asks. Hyungwon sighs and fixes his chair to where he could sit up. He stares into blank space and sighs again. “I felt his magic being absorbed into her for a short second. But, it wasn’t by his will. It’s just happened.” He begins to explain. Minhyuk points to him and glares at Jooheon. “SEE?!” Jooheon scoffs and looks at Hyungwon. “Then what happened?” Hyungwon is silent for a few seconds and just stares. “Hyung.” Changkyun urges. Hyungwon looks at him and sighs. “It was for a split second that his magic was being absorbed. Right after, it just suddenly disappeared and I didn’t sense anything else. It wasn’t enough to cause any problems. However, her body reacted.”

Minhyuk looked at his hand and stared in concern. “Then... does it have to do with her?” Shownu asks. Hyungwon shrugs. “I honestly don’t know. I could not sense anything else.” The rest of the guys sigh and think to themselves in suspicion. What had happened? Why? And how? Changkyun specifically was very concerned. It has never happened before. And he was terribly afraid. Wonho could see the concern in his eyes, so he walks over to him and pats his back. “I’m sure it’s nothing too big. She may just have had a sudden panic attack from the event and fainted. Plus, Minhyuk’s power probably just sensed her fear and was trying to heal her.” He assures. “Right?” He smiles to the rest of the guys. Minhyuk p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter