Reminisce

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 2:
Reminisce

A/N:
The story will be in second person view from here on out.


You silently sit at the dining table as your mind continues to work it’s way around the events that had happened last night. All you were doing was walking home from meeting Ma-ri and shopping at the convenience store. However, you get suddenly attacked by a Level E vampire and then... and then... and then...

“Be careful.”

“GYAHHHHH!” You holler as you slam your arms onto the table and lay your head. This startled your dear aunt who was finishing serving breakfast.

“Aigoooo~ You really are a mess...” she scolds as she places a plate full of food before you. You pout and sigh. “Aunty.... I am 1000000% sure that was him.”

“And I am 1000000000% sure that if I let you out one more time by yourself I’m going to be needing that savior myself when I have a heart attack... again!” Your Aunt snaps at you. You flinch and pout even more as you poke at your food. “I’m sorry...”

She sighs and sits next to you with another sigh. “Y/N-ah?” She calls. You mumble in response. She places a loving arm over you and hugs you tightly. “I’m very grateful that you are alive, you know?” She speaks with a gentle tone. You sigh and take a bite from your food. “I also am grateful that, that person, whoever in hell he is, has saved you.” She holds you tighter and kisses the top of your head. “You are my life, sweetheart. I’m just worried.”

You look down to your plate and slowly place your spoon down. “Aunty...” you whispered. She rubs your head and you could hear her sniffle. It was obvious she was tearing up. You knew how much your aunt loved you. She cared for you since you were little and loved you as though you were her own. Since the day your parents mysteriously disappeared, you never knew the love of a parent. But your aunt, your aunt cared for you and loved you like nobody else. You loved her just as much, and to worry her, was the last thing you wanted. 

You took your free hand and placed it on her arms that were tightly wrapped around you. Slowly, you patted her and tried to comfort her. “It’s okay, Aunty.” You comforted. “I’m here.” She sighs and releases you slowly. “Aigoo....”

You lift your head and smile at her reassuringly. “I love you.” Your words were like a sweet taste of chocolate. The older lady smiles a warm smile and cups your face gently. “Hurry and eat. I’m sure you have things to do today.” She smiles. You nod and turn back to your food.

***

You had just left the house and was heading toward the local flower shop to pick up the special flower bouquet you had ordered. Today was a special day. Today... was the anniversary of your revival. This day was one of your most cherished and special days in which you commemorated the day you survived the accident from three years ago.

Your heart raced and your mind was in a bundle of questions. Most of all, you were still curious about last night’s events.

“It’s been three years. Three years since that day... and I...” You mumbled to yourself as you reached the doors of the shop. You sigh and slowly put your hand on the door handle. “I’m sure it was him...” you opened the door and a jingle alerted the clerk at the desk. It was a tall young lady with lush hazelnut hair and almost goddess-like complexion. She immediately smiles at you and bows. “Welcome! Miss Y/N!”

You bow back and smile as you reached the counter and examine the shop. “I see you’ve tidied up the place?” The lady nods and let’s out a sweet giggle. “Yep! I had a lot of free time yesterday, so I decided the clean my store up.” She explained. You nodded and awed at the flower shop in amazement. “As expected from you, Jenna-unnie.” Jenna gleams and immediately pulls out a large bouquet of flowers from a box behind her.

“I have your order!” She beams. Your eyes lit up like the Fourth of July and you gape your mouth in awe. The bouquet was gorgeous with beautiful white Casablanca Lilies stuffed neatly and nicely inside along side lovely regular lillii’s and greenery. You smiled wholeheartedly and took the batch carefully. “Wahhhh! It’s so beautiful!” You gleam.

Jenna smiles proudly and poses cheekily. “What did you expect from me?” She playfully boasts. You laugh and shake your head. “Just this.” The both of you laugh and joked around for a bit before you bid your goodbyes and left the store. It was fun being around Jenna. She was kind, beautiful, smart, and wise. She was sort of everything you wished you could be.

*****

You soon walk off and left the flower shop in the distance as you head toward your destination in a cheerful mood. As you continued, you coincidentally returned to the place you were attacked from last night. You take a glance at the place and let out a sigh and shiver. “Would he come to me if I waited here?” You thought. However, you pushed the thought away and mentally hit yourself. “No. No! That’ll be the stupidest thing to do!” You take a deep breath and continue to your destination.

You casually stroll on toward the outskirts of town and hitch a ride on a local bus to reach the place you were raring to reach. Now, where in the world were you heading to? To a special place. You were heading out to this fairly secluded and quiet area in the rural

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter