A bothersome accident

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 7
A bothersome accident

A/N: look at who decided to finally update.... I hate writers block... so f*king much. But, plz enjoy!

You. Were. Locking. Lips. With. Im. Changkyun.

What the f*k

You had accidentally smashed lips with Changkyun as the two of you tried to sit up and your heart was beating ten times faster than it has ever been. His soft and delicate lips were pressed against yours. All thought flew by in an instant as you immediately back off and cover your mouth in disbelief. Your eyes had widen larger than ever before and your face was beet red. You couldn’t believe what had happened. Not at all.

Changkyun too, was in absolute shock. His eyes were wide open, his mouth slightly gaped, and his cheeks flushing a very bright pink. You couldn’t hear it, but his heart was beating heavily, pounding against his chest almost painfully. Maybe because your own heart beats were echoing inside of you that you couldn’t hear his, but the two of you stared at each other in shock for a few minutes until Changkyun and shook himself out of the trance and stood up.

“I-I’m s-sorry!!” He apologized shyly as he reached out to help you up. You were still shaken, so it took you a bit before you stood up, ignoring his hand. You were too embarrassed to try to initiate anymore skin-ship with him.

Standing up, you quickly brush off the dirt and face your head down. “I... um...” You stutter, trying hard to clear your brain. But nothing was working. Changkyun could sense the awkwardness and tried to find the words to clear things up. But, you fluster up and bow. “I’m sorry! It was an accident!” And in an instant you dash out of the room and away to who-knows-where. Changkyun stared blankly and confused as you disappear. He too was so confused and shocked.

However, his gaze swings over to the doorway when he senses someone nearby. And leaning on the door rim was Minhyuk with a cheeky smirk on.

“What a turn of events?” He snarked. Changkyun frowned and began walking out of the room, flustered. But, Minhyuk quickly takes a hold of his friend’s hand and stops him in his tracks. Changkyun turns to him curiously and is faced with an expression he rarely saw on Minhyuk’s face. A serious and concerned expression.

“You have to be careful. She...” He pauses and sighs. Minhyuk then clenches onto the younger a little tighter and frowns. “You’re lucky, that only lasted a few seconds.” Is all he says before he releases Changkyun and begins to walk away. With his back turned to Changkyun, he sighs again. Changkyun just watches silently on as his friend’s back becomes smaller as he gets farther away.

“Changkyun... I trust you.”

***

“Y/NNNNNNNN!!!” Ma-ri squeals as she shakes you in your bed.

It was after school and she had come over to your place do some homework with you. But, it was just an excuse to her parents so she could come over and gossip, like she always does. You sigh and cover your face in embarrassment.

You had told her about what had happened earlier and now regret. She was pestering you about how it felt and all that other stuff. You didn’t have the mentality to discuss it further because of how embarrassed you were. But, your friend wouldn’t let you have it. She took a grip of your arms and shook you back and forth, eagerly. “Y/N!! Please tell meeee!!” She pestered. You groan and shake your head.

“For the umpteenth time, Ma-ri! No!” You groan as you jump away from her grip. She pouts and flails in frustration. “Y/N! You freaking kissed, KISSED, Im Changkyun!!!” She yelled. You jump onto her and cover in lightening speed. “MA-RI?!” You scold as you shake your head furiously. “If Aunty finds out, HE’S DEAD!” You scold. Ma-ri waves her hands in defeat and apology, signaling you to let her go. You reluctantly release her and step back.

Ma-ri looks at you curiously and sighs. “Y/N? I’m sorry... but... oh my god! You!” She stopped herself and fell over onto your bed with a smile. “HAHA! This is gold, Y/N!” She gleamed. You sigh and roll your eyes as you sit next to her. “Don’t ever mention this to Aunty or anyone at that! Okay?” You tell her. Your friends chuckles and nods. “Sure sure! Our little secret.” She grins. You sigh once more and fiddle with your fingers.

You remember the event. The moment the two of you fell, the second of staring at each other, and then... the accidental kiss. Your cheeks flush red and you immediately shake away the thought. “AISH!” You groan as you throw yourself backwards into the bed and sigh. Ma-ri giggles at your flustered reaction and turns over to face you. “Hey? I know a first kiss is awkward. Specifically, this kind of kiss, haha!”

You glare at her. Ma-ri smiles and places a finger in your lips. You stare at her oddly and then at her finger. “A mortal kissed by a vampire royal. How romantic.” She smirks. You scoff and remove her finger with a single swipe of your hand. “There’s nothing between me and Changkyun.” You tell. Ma-ri just hums and snuggles herself onto your bed. “That’s what they all say before they get swooped up by love!” She chimes. You roll your eyes at her and throw a pillow. “Shut up, you.”

She chuckles and throws the pillow back at you. “I do want you to fall in love, Y/N.” She says as she smiles at you tenderly. You look at her and sigh. “Really?” You question. She nods and sits up. “I don’t care if it’s a vampire or a human. I want you in love and happy with the right person.” She cups your cheek and smiles. “Your happiness is my happiness!” She gleams.

You could feel the warmth and tenderness of her touch and the sincerity in her words. Her expression was soft and delicate and her smile, lovely. You smile back and hug her. “Same here, Ma-ri.”

She returns the hug and smiles softly. “Yeah...”

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupts your tender moment. “Girls? Want some snacks?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter