Truth Or Drink

I was made for loving you

Since everyone had their fair shots, they all got the guts to play a very fun game later that night.

The game is called Truth Or Drink, First, each one of them can ask an extremely personal question to the rest of the players. Then, everyone who’s participating must either answer the question honestly or drink. Moonbyul's the one who actually knows this game and she began explaining it to everyone.

"Okay! I'll start. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done while drunk?"

"What? That's a tough first one!" Nayeon said

"Pffft! Easy. I called not my ex,-" she the laughs remembering what she actually did "-but my ex's girlfriend just to tell her how he's just gonna replace her and advised her to leave him first before he does," as Irene shared her embarrassing moment,

"I feel like I know what I was doing that time but I just got the guts to actually do it and not stop myself."

"What happened after?" Jeongyeon asked Irene.

"She asked me where I got her number." Irene laughed once more, "I actually had to ask people about it at just the same time. Remembering it I feel dumb."

"You are." Moonbyul laughed at Irene. Everybody laughed for a while.

"I opened up way too much to a stranger and cried like a baby," Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon laughed for a moment and then took a shot also Solar.

She knows she couldn't share that night with everybody. She'll die first.

Next one to ask was Solar, "Who do you guys think in this room would actually get away with murder?"

"Moonbyul. She's pretty clever." Irene answered.

"Moonbyul. She always has plans or even backup plans every time. Also, it always works." Nayeon said.

"Hey!! I don't know if both of you are complimenting me with all the I'm pretty clever or saying I could potentially be a murderer." Everybody laughs.

"I think it's, Irene. Just because she's very smart and can tell a lie but still looks like she's saying the truth." Jeongyeon answered they all laugh and argue about it playfully.

"Hey! What are you trying to say!" Jeongyeon just laughed with everyone. "That's not true!" Irene added

  The room was filled with laughter. Nayeon was to ask next, "If you could only save one person in this room from a fire, who would it be?"

"I love you all and would want to save all of you, but since I just have to save one, I'll choose Solar." she the side hug Solar.

"I'll save Irene," Solar said

"I'd save you," Jeongyeon said and smiled softly at Nayeon.

"Well guys I guess, I'd save me," Moonbyul told them and the room was filled with laughter.

"Why would nobody want to save me? Moonbyul sulk

"Hey I would save you if I can choose two," Irene told her.

"If you guys could date anyone in this room, who would it be?" Irene asked all of a sudden

"Hey, you asked already," Solar complains.

"What?! It's just a question." Irene said innocently

They all took a shot for that question.

"Hey, that's not fair," Irene complained.

"I think it's time to call it a night." Jeongyeon said, "It's already 2 am actually." she added

"Well then, good night." Irene went straight to her bed.

Moonbyul accompanies Jeongyeon and Nayeon to their room.

Solar was cleaning up the mess when Moonyul came back she helped her out.

"I'm really happy I came here." Solar opens up.

"I feel the same way," Moonbyul said as they looked at each other's eyes and smiled.

Later that day they all woke up around lunchtime. With Solar having a major hangover. Irene already went out to buy her meds and Moonbyul came back from buying watermelons at the market an cut it for Solar. Everyone helped themselves with the watermelon and ate in peace. Irene arrived with some other food and made Solar drink her meds.

"For our last day here I really wanted us to do something really fun but we celebrated and drank too much. So, we're just gonna go shopping!" Irene said excitedly.

Everyone was ready around two hours, and they all went to the shopping center. 

You could say that they're actually from the 'Gucci Gang 'cause they were all too excited to buy there.

(Rich people~ can't relate! lol -author)

After shopping, they went to eat dinner Time flies too fast and Solar was back again with her work.

Solar has been talking to Moonbyul ever since their vacation. Sending funny videos from the internet and memes. Casually catching up.

It was a Friday night and Moonbyul drop by at Solar's apartment for her to invite at her studio.

Solar was already ready wearing a black hoodie with dark jeans boots and a black cap.

"Just like my type." Moonbyul compliments her.

"Very funny Moonbyul," Solar said as she tries to hide her reddening cheeks.

They both got in Moonbyul's car and went to her studio.

"I want you to her what I made a few months ago."

Solar listened to her song and it was completely different from her usual songs which are upbeat and definitely for partying.

This one was a complete 360 of that the song was smooth, raw and sad. It's like she's telling her own story.

I didn't know someone could translate their feelings into such beautiful art. I didn't she does this kind of thing as well.

"I am happy that I get to do what I want in this industry. I'm lucky enough to be wanted to play, in many events as well." Moonbyul started,

"But I always wanted to write this kind of songs too." she's referring to what Solar is listening to.

Solar listened to her song until it finishes. 

"What happened?" Solar was talking about the song.

Moonbyul sat next to her and shook her head and laughed a little. "When I wrote that I was extremely sad. I thought I'd die from the sadness." she then laughed but Solar didn't.

She dropped Solar off after talking some more.

Solar stared at her ceiling while laying down as she reminisces the lines from Moonbyul's song.

You said you love me, but you tear me apart

How can you love someone and break their heart

How long did you have to hide, where did it all began?

I thought you're always gonna be by my side.

I thought you're gonna be different but damn you're just like everybody else.

And I'm laying in my bed with only thoughts of you in my head.

Tell me how can I forget every memory we shared.