Are you a kidnapper?

I was made for loving you

*BLAAARGH* as the door suddenly opens and come in a distressed looking woman, hair is a mess and clothes wrinkled.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Moonbyul said in a high voice. Not only was she unlucky enough to dodge the vomit but the person pushed her out after entering the bathroom stall and hugged the toilet bowl and puke some more. 

"GROSS!" she added while calling from her phone for someone to give her a towel and a shirt.

She looked at the woman who did this to her as it stood up holding her head and mumbling. She washed her face and clean herself up then looked at Moonbyul.

"Wow, you look gross,"  she said while getting a tissue and instantly wiping the vomit off of Moonbyul's shirt. 

"Hey!" as she dodges her hands from touching her chest. "Isn't this your fault?" Moonbyul said.

"Look," she held Moonbyul's shoulders and made her look at her. "I'm sorry. okay?" she lets go and sat on the floor.

"You know I'm not really the 'party type of girl' actually it's my first time. I even thought I need to pay the bouncer just to let me in, you know how embarrassing that was?" she looked at Moonbyul from head to toe. "Probably you don't, I guess you dressed accordingly for this type of 'partying'"

Moonbyul was wearing a red jacket over a black plain shirt with dark jeans and white sneakers.

"I'm Solar by the way," she looked up because she was sitting on the floor and raising her right hand for Moonbyul to shake.

Moonbyul didn't shake her hands, she just looked at her weirdly. Then someone came in and talked to Moonbyul, giving her the shirt and towel.

Moonbyul went inside the bathroom stall and when the person left Solar continued her story.

"You know how I have such a boring life? I constantly try to prove myself to people around me for the last 5 years of my life." She laughed for a moment. 'Ugh drunk people' Moonbyul said in her mind.

"I go to work and go home and do it all year round. I never go on vacations, cause what for? I don't even have a reason to take a vacation for?", " I am constantly feeling that I missed out all the good stuff cause I was too afraid to be an average person."

"I realized how lonely I was cause I have an apartment, a stable job, a food in my plate, a nice car. But I'm not happy. I should be happy, not everyone is lucky enough to have all those. But I'm not. What do you think, am I selfish?"

Moonbyul walking out of the stall throwing her shirt on the trash and washing her hands, as she wipes her hand with the towel "I think that you're drunk and you should go home."

Suddenly Solar stood up, dusting her from sitting down there for this whole time and washed her hands.

"You know what I'll go outside and party like there's no tomorrow when I get home. I can go back to my old self, my boring self. Thanks!" and then went outside.

Moonbyul just shooked her head, thinking what a weird night. But things are just getting started.

She was done with her time at the bar when she entered that bathroom and was about to head out and call it a night when she bumped into Solar.

She was about to go outside when she saw Solar trying to go on top of the table. She quickly went to her, before she fell in her hands.

"Woah! I fell for you." Solar smiled and stood up.

"I think you should go home and not cause a mess here." She guided Solar out of the bar and on to her car.

"Are you a kidnapper?" Moonbyul pushed her to sit and put her on a seatbelt.

She still doesn't know why she's being nice enough to drive her home even if she doesn't know where her home is. When she was about to ask her as she starts the engine she was already sleeping peacefully.

The next morning.

"AH! My head is throbbing." Solar as she slowly sits up. When she opened her eyes she was shocked. This wasn't her place. This is too much for her. The black and white modern decor happening and the wide tv and different consoles at the bottom. She never had them and never tried it, she doesn't have time for that. 

She was not wearing anything too! "OMG, what did I do? Maybe it's just right that I don't really go out that much cause things like this could be the result."

She found her clothes on the floor and hurriedly put them on and walked out of the room. Where she saw Moonbyul having breakfast at the dining table.

She didn't even get to look at her eyes, "I'm really sorry about last night, actually I don't remember anything but I know I should be sorry." She blabbered it all out to Moonbyul. 

Being sober and well aware of everything now she gets to see how Moonbyul actually looked like. How can someone be so good looking without any makeup on and dressed down in just pajamas.

"We... I.. didn't do anything right?" Solar hesitantly asked

"We didn't do anything but you did a lot of things." Moonbyul joke and laughed for a moment.

"I guess... Thank you! I'll see myself out." she hurriedly went out and close the door and walk in the elevator then out of the apartment building.

"What the hell did I do?" as she gets a taxi to go home.