Vacation Day 1

I was made for loving you

'I want the ground to open and swallow me whole.' this might have been the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to me.

At the plane, I don't why Irene decided to take her seat far away from me, maybe because she wants me to socialize with people. I'm sitting next to none other than Moonbyul.

She looked at me and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" I asked her,

"Nothing I'm just I would see the last of you and then I realize wow, What a small world." she laughed a little.

"Can we just forget about it," Solar said.

"Nah. Not gonna happen. So what do you do?" she suddenly changing the subject.

"I'm a Marketing Director," Solar said while looking at the window.

"Sounds like a serious, tough job." Moonbyul looked at her and started to see the 'normal' Solar.

"It is. Been doing it almost 5 years now." Solar answered.

As the plane took off they shared a surprisingly comfortable silence. They took some more and was very surprised to be actually having a normal conversation. Solar isn't the best social person but she felt comfortable talking to Moonbyul, maybe because Moonbyul has seen the 'worst' of her. She got nothing to be shy about.

Arriving at their destination, they settled in a hotel and was divided with two rooms, Naeyeon and Jeongyeon shared a room and Moonbyul, Irene and Solar in another. 

They were all jetlag and after eating they all slept and call it a night.

"Woah" arriving early in their destination, today is hiking. Everyone's gear up as they join other hikers of the mountain. Irene, of course, befriended their new acquaintances. While Solar, Moonbyul, Naeyeon, and Jeongyeon left getting to know each other more.

She's having a good time for the first time without overthinking anything, Solar quite felt relief at this feeling.

A few more hours later and they were on time for the sunrise. Being jetlag and waking up early with that feeling even more. But seeing this whole scenery was just epic. Solar always love the sunsets. She never really pause for a while and appreciate the sunrise.

Solar took pictures of the scenery, candid photos of her friends and she stop for a while and was mesmerize of how someone probably not aware of her taking pictures looks so effortlessly beautiful through her camera lenses. She took the opportunity to capture the moment. *shutter sound*

Moonbyul looked at Solar and smiled she was in her thoughts when she heard a camera click towards her and she smiled.

"Next time tell me to pose for it. I could be a very good model." She .

"I like it more when people aren't aware when I'm taking pictures, they show real emotions," Solar told her.

"Ah. So you're gonna take candid photos of me from now on?" Moonbyul walks towards her.

"If-.." Solar was cut off when Moonbyul said: "Can I see your photos?"

Solar hesitated at first but then gave her camera to Moonbyul.

"Wow!" Moonbyul looked at her and looked back at the gallery "You got mad skills." as she continues to scroll at Solar photo gallery. "It's beautiful." she handed the camera back. "Maybe because you have me as your model." she suddenly joked. Solar raised her eyebrow and shake her head a little with a smile.

"But seriously. You have great eyes for this. Everything is breathtaking."  Moonbyul told her

After an hour or so, they went back and when they're finally down they decided to all take a bath first and eat after.

Solar was wearing a flowy blue dress with her Gucci slippers her hair was up in a ponytail. Moonbyul is wearing a sunglasses, denim jacket over a white shirt and dark jeans and white running shoes. Irene's wearing an oversized pink hoodie with matching sweatpants and her Gucci shoes. Nayeon is wearing a flowy soft pink top with a denim skirt and black sneakers and lastly, Jeongyeon is wearing a black cap, oversized white shirt, and sweatpants with Adidas shoes.

Everyone looked quite stylish and they're all well dressed.

Arriving at the restaurant, everyone ordered they're own food.

"It's really tiring climbing a mountain but everything was worth it when I saw the sunrise." Naeyeon started the conversation.

"You're always tired," Jeongyeon said.

"No. I'm not." Nayeon looked at her with dagger eyes.

"You may trick Solar into it but we all know." she continues to . Irene and Moonbyul laughed at what she said.

Moonbyul is seating next to Solar as they started they're own conversation.

"Was it your first time hiking?"

"Kind of. I did before when I was still in college. Five years ago."

"Wow! So what do you do in your vacations?"

"Usually if ever I take vacations, I get really sick or I needed a rest from work but never outside. Like how vacation works."

"Really? that sounds tough. I always try to make time for it. You know it's like a pause in your busy adult life. You should do it more you know."

"I'm not really the type."

"Can you accompany me next time, I wanna go to Disneyland." Moonbyul's eyes sparks at the excitement of going to Disneyland.

"Are you asking me to go with you to Disneyland?"

"Yeah. Obviously."

"Why me?"

"Have you went there?"

"No."

"Then you, everybody here went there already, I want someone who'll have the same reaction as me. But that's if you want to."

"Isn't Disneyland for kids?"

"Ah" Moonbyul looked at her with disbelief and playfully rolled her eyes. 

"It's called the happiest place on earth, so are you telling me kids can only go there? To the happiest place on earth?"

Solar took a moment to think and said "No."

Moonbyul laughed a little too loud and the whole table got her attention.

"Sorry guys, continue with your business" as she scoffs and smiled at Solar

"Why did you laugh?"

"You really have to think about the answer to my question and I find it adorable. You should really come with me."

"I'm busy."

"Then make time. It will be amazing, we'll ride different attractions there. Going to be fun."

Moonbyul looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

"Okay then," Solar finally accepted her invtation.

The food arrived and they all eat joyfully.