Never try new things

I was made for loving you

Earlier that day.

"Solar, please make sure everything's in order by Sunday." as her boss left her office.

She sighed as she stood up and looked at the window. It was a nice Friday morning. The sunlight beams through the windows of the 20th-floor Company she's working at.

She's been working at this company since she graduated college. She had to do something to find a purpose in life. She felt she's somehow in the right path but still feel like there's a hole inside of her heart. She still feels sad. She doesn't know why. She feels like actually she has her life together, but still somehow empty.

Incoming Call Irene she answered the call and heard her best friend on the other line, "Hi Solar, How are you?",

"Irene! well still the same." she said, "Still working your off? Come on! Live a little! We're gonna go on vacation next week please go with us!"

"I still don't know. You know I'm busy right?" Solar said looking at the files she still needs to finish within the week. 

"When are you not busy? You're always busy Solar, you can't keep using that as an excuse."

"Okay, I won't promise. I'll try.",

"You mean you'll go right?! Don't try, just go with us! Okay bye!" Irene dropped the call even before Solar get to say bye too.

She went home right away after work and decided to wear something a little over the top.

'Today is the day that I'll forget all my troubles and live for one night." She started trying to mix things up from her clothes.

Working for a higher position made her look too formal with her outfit every day. So practically she wore a black ankle length pants, a ruffled white long sleeve and her leather mid heel loafer from Gucci. She looked at the mirror,'well that looks acceptable'. she thought herself and order an uber to this High-end clubs just around the City.

She went straight to the bar and ordered the strongest drink she could think as her first shot. People might think she's a 'goody two shoes' but they don't know how she always tries something new with alcohol, maybe a coping mechanism. Wrong but not daily. Just when she feels really down.

The music was really loud for her and she even forgets how much she has drunk and how long has it been when she arrived plus her dancing nonstop when suddenly she feels like her stomach is turning and she hurriedly made her way to the restroom.

Everything after that she remembers when she woke up at a place she knows isn't hers.

She was very embarrassed to even look at the person straight in the eyes. She hurriedly bid goodbye and went home.

As she was taking a bubble bath in her bathtub she remembers everything that happened last night and was even more aware of what when actually did.

'So this is my lesson learned, Never to try new things that look fun but actually has consequences. Like going to clubs.

The week went by so fast and it's already the day Irene wanted to go on a vacation with some of her friends.

She didn't know how Irene actually made her take this vacation, but also she's been feeling like she needed a break for real. Something in her wants to take this vacation.

Going to the airport she has her luggage while wearing her hair up with huge sunglasses. long sleeve plaid romper, gucci leather slippers.

She saw Irene arriving and waiting for her, I guess she's the last one to arrived. She doesn't usually arrive late. It's just she's been thinking if she should go on a vacation or just work. But now she's here.

Irene ran into her and hug her while whispering "I thought you weren't gonna come, I'll seriously kick your "

"I'm here now" she smiled at Irene.

" So yeah before we get into the plane. I'd like to introduce you to some of my friends." Irene started introducing me to Lisa, Jeongyeon, Naeyeon. 

"Guys!" Someone shouted from the back and when she turned her head, she thought she's gonna pass out.

Moonbyul came holding six Starbucks coffee. Smiled when she got close and look at Solar.

"Oh last, she's-" Moonbyul butted in and said "Oh, believe me, she knows me already." and smiled at Solar reddening face.

"OH MY GOD"  she thought.

"Small world. Solar right?" she handed everybody's coffee and offered her hand for a handshake. "Nice to see you again." she slightly pressed her hands welcomingly.