Vacation Day 2

I was made for loving you

Hiking was always her favorite thing to do when she was still in college. She's never the type of person to go to the clubs and party all night. Solar is more of a morning person, not everybody gets that and she's most likely in bed around 8 or 9 at night. Going out on a vacation not knowing what they'll do was kind of scary for her. She's not used to going out that much and socializing to others. She's kind of thankful that Irene's friends are really nice and actually fun to be with.

She never expected to see that girl, Moonbyul from the club before. She thought she would see the last of her there. Because technically speaking she won't be back there or any clubs at all after that embarrassing morning. She thought Moonbyul would be embarrassing her in front of everybody there, but actually, she didn't say anything about that event at all.

After they all went back to the hotel to change cause they will head out for their next destination.

Day two outfits for everybody was quite simple Irene planned this vacation so she told them to wear short or jeans today. Solar's wearing a pink spaghetti top, black leggings and her white Adidas sneakers. Moonbyul's wearing stripe black and white shirt and dark jeans with a Gucci ace embroidered sneaker. Irene with white top, denim shorts and her Ace GG supreme sneakers from Gucci. Nayeon's wearing a ringer top that says handsome, denim shorts and white converse last Jeongyeon is wearing a white oversized shirt and Adidas sweatpants with her white converse.

When they finally arrived. It was very beautiful but the activities there were kinda scary. Ziplines.

Irene was very excited about this. Solar is scared but she always wants to try new things once in a while because she always wants to know what it feels like. She's still scaredy cat but a strong-willed scaredy-cat. 

When they are all finally geared up Irene goes first. This zip line is not that high and not that long as well. 

"Woooo" as she slides to the line. Solar was next and she's still hesitant about doing it.

"You can do that!"

"I might pass out," Solar answered looking scared.

"No, you won't." Moonbyul pokes her cheeks and smiled.

Solar was holding on to her gear and shouted so loud when she was pushed on the line.

She heard Moonbyul laughing at the back of her head and she just shout until she reaches the other end.

Moonbyul came after, next Nayeon and then Jeongyeon.

As they move forward to other activities there were like a playground for adults. A short hanging bridge, wall climbing also higher zip lines and much longer.

The last zip line Solar, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon backed out. Solar just recorded it from below and she heard Irene goes off first. Shouting very loud until it reaches the end. It was really high that the zoom on her phone became almost blurred. 

Moonbyul came next and she was freaking out but she's also the type to test things out and experienced the rush.

When she was pushed on the zip line she came sliding fast and shouted for a moment and closed her eyes. But since it's quite long, she went from scared to really fascinated because of how beautiful the place was when she opened her eyes. She was holding a camera on her and recording it.

She went down and bragged about how easy it was to Solar.

"You shouted so loud, we all heard you," she said back to Moonbyul

Moonbyul laughed and , "At least I did it."

Solar raised her eyebrow and she shook her head and laughed shortly.

"I'll die from heart attack up there." She pointed her lips.

They were all tired and hungry so they ate at a hotdog stall inside the park.

"Wow, this sandwich is soo good," Nayeon said.

"Everything is 'good' to you," Jeongyeon told her.

"You know me." Nayeon winked at her

Jeongyeon just shakes head and smiled.

"What should we do next?" Irene asked

"I wanna try the hanging bridge," Irene answered her own question

"Yeah let's do that." Moonbyul agreed.

They all finished eating and tried the hanging for their last activity of the day. They took pictures while at the top as they all witnessed the sunset and decided to go back to the hotel afterward.

They were all dressed in pajamas and was at the bigger room where Irene, Solar, and Moonbyul sleeping.

They brought out alcoholic drinks and started to chat.

"So, How did you guys met and became friends?"

Irene has been Solar's friend since college. They know each other so well and are almost like sisters. Irene is a model. She already has endorsements with clothing companies and beauty products. Quite famous and known for her job but she remained the Irene, Solar knew from college. She didn't change at all towards Solar, they became even closer. 

"So I met Nayeon at an event where we're all invited a year ago. She's an actress and so is Jeongyeon where I met at a shoot for our endorsement. I didn't know that they were actually friends. So when I also was about to meet up with Jeongyeon she's with Nayeon and that's where I found that they're very close." Irene said as she took a shot. 

"I'm glad that my friends are already friends as well, it's not so hard for me to make them like each other. Cause they already do." she smiled at Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"While Moonbyul she's playing at this famous bar as a resident Dj." Irene told her

Solar was drinking when she heard it and almost spill it out.

"Wait?! You're a DJ? She looked at Moonbyul with amused eyes

"Wait," Irene said, "You didn't know? I thought you guys know each other" 

"I didn't. We just met once." Solar answered her " Woah really?

Moonbyul laughed at Solar  "Why do you look at me like that?" 

"No, it's just the first time I get to know someone with that kind of profession."

"Anyway, we met there and became friends two years ago."

"Woah! two years ago, I never met her," Solar said

"That's cause you don't go out or when you do it's just for grocery shopping." Irene teased Solar

"Hey, I am going out, just not all the time."

"Yeah, yeah." as Irene took another shot.

They were all chatting and just Solar getting to know Irene's friends.

Then it's Game Time!~