15. I'm a Tutor?!

Changes

Myungsoo's P.O.V 

I proceeded to be Kuro-Neko in secret by giving her helpful things here and there, especially when Jisoo tried to sabotage her career as one of the cheer squad members. I want to reveal that I'm Kuro Neko, but I'm too shy. Plus, I don't think it's the time yet, especially with how she acts toward me. We did get close thanks to that performance but- 

"Kim Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" I hear my teacher exclaim. 

I look back from the window, and he smirks, saying, "I guess our star athlete has his head somewhere else~." 

"Oooh~!" The class teased me, of course, and it was embarrassing. I sigh and look at the board with a pout, "What is it, sir?" 

"I said, what is the answer for number five? Did you even do your homework?! We're discussing it?!" My teacher, Mr. Song, exclaims. 

"I did!" I reply. "I answer with B!" 

"Are there any more answers? How about you, Sungjong?" Mr. Song asks. 

"My answer is C?" Sungjong replies with a grin. 

"Correct! The answer is C!" He exclaims before writing the answer on the board.

The lesson continues on, but honestly, now it gets boring. I wish I were in my photography club or the field, away from whatever this is. Oh wait, it's science no wonder I at it. I tsk-ed as I continued to daydream instead until the lesson is finished. Suddenly someone slams their book on top of my table, shocking me. 

"What the" 

"'What the' is the correct response Myungsoo. Because thanks to your dumbness, now Mr. Song asks me to tutor you." Sungjong says, glaring at me. 

"So? Is that a bad thing?" I replied raising my eyebrow confusedly. 

"It is because I'm wasting my time tutoring you." She replies. "Of all people, he has to choose me. Jisoo would be so grateful if I passed this on to her." She grumbles.

"You want to give such a job to Jisoo, who at this as well? You're here to torture me, are you?" I causing her to glare at me again. 

"No, but it'd save me a lot more time to practice. I'm pretty sure Jisoo would looooove to tutor you." She replies. 

"She does, but she at this. So, please, my kind Lemon princess, tutor this ?" I plead sarcastically.

"And this Lemon princess thinks this can go himself." Sungjong sarcastically replies to me, walking away. 


Sungjong's P.O.V 

I walk out of the class to talk to Mr. Song. How crazy is she to make me tutor Myungsoo?! Why me?! There's Yein, who's a genius, Woohyun is just as smart, and he can tutor Myungsoo. There are other better students, but why me?! Plus, he's a spoiled brat! Dealing with him can only put me in danger and waste my time.

As I walked to the teacher's office, someone pulled my hand, pinning me to the wall. Of course, it's Jisoo. Why am I surprised?! 

"What?" I ask. 

"I permit you to tutor him, but don't get so close to him. You're just tutoring him." Jisoo says. 

"I don't even wanna do this. Move, I'll talk to the teacher and ask for a new tutor for him. I don't wanna waste my time with him and skip practice. My own team needs me." I reply, pushing her away. "I thought you'd be jealous and want my position instead?" I tease, causing her to glare at me, but I return a simple smile, entering the teacher's office. 

I tried to talk to Mr. Song about the tutor switch, but this decision was final, causing me to sigh, "But, Sir, I have cheer practice. Tutoring him will hinder my practice..." I try again. 

"I'll talk this out with the cheer's coach. I'm sure they'll understand." Mr. Song replies.

I sigh and nod, then exit the teacher's office. Of course, these four are curious, so I spilled the whole thing causing Jisoo to look at me bitterly, "I know I'll keep my distance away from him. You have my word." 

"Good, because if you don't, you're dead," Jisoo says she even imitates the neck-slice thing.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't like that man anyways. Why don't you just approach him normally instead of threatening every girl in existence, Miss Queen Bee?" I return with a sigh. "Aren't you tired of this?" 

"Threatening them is easier," Jisoo says. "Including you." 

"Yeah, nope. Threatening me to avoid Myungsoo is easy, but can you threaten Myungsoo to stay as far as he can from me? No." I reply with a smile before getting myself pushed to the wall again. 

"That's your fault for seducing him! You and your blonde hair and pretty eyes, and you're joining our cheers team!" Jisoo exclaims. 

"Whoa there, I have no intention to seduce anyone. Sure I was born pretty, but no, I don't wanna seduce anyone. I guess it's my charm, isn't it?" I decide to a bit. "Oh? Did you get seduced too?" 

Jisoo looks flustered and backs away that instant, causing me to smirk, "Ah? So I am that attractive, huh?" 

"No, you're not." Jisoo denies it, and all I do is shrug. 

"Oh well, I think I'll miss my cheer practice today because I have to tutor your 'boyfriend.' Gotta go~" I say, skipping away. 


Author's P.O.V

After Sungjong's departure, the others stare at Jisoo worriedly, but Sungjong's sudden boldness also flusters some, "Did she just flirt with you?!" Mijoo gasps.

"I think so..." Jisoo replies. 

"Does that mean she's not attracted to Myungsoo and instead is attracted to..." Yein tries. 

"Ew! No! Hell no!" Jisoo exclaims. "She's just trying to intimidate me! That's what she did!" 

"Your face is red, Jisoo." Jiae states. 

"It's probably the blush-on!" She exclaims. 

"So... are we moving on from Sungjong to Myungsoo or...?" Yein tries again. 

"No, thank you! She's my rival!" Jisoo denies.

Meanwhile, Sungjong arrived at the tutoring hall to tutor Myungsoo in several lessons. Math, Science, and English. She at English too. Why can't they ask Hoya to do this?! She has no idea! Why can't they just drag Yein for math?! She has no idea about this too! The blonde finally sighs as she puts her textbooks and notebook on the table, waiting for Myungsoo. If that boy is late, she might as well chop his head off! 

Luckily that boy is not late, well, okay, he's five minutes late, but he brings coffee to the tutoring area. Sungjong squints her eyes, annoyed, while Myungsoo gives her one of his charming smiles. 

"I'm here now. I even bought coffee for my beautiful tutor~" Myungsoo flirts, causing Sungjong to cringe. 

"Ew, you've been hanging out with Woohyun too much," Sungjong says but accepts the coffee anyways. "So, which one would you like to learn first? I prefer science because that's where my skills lie." 

"I prefer English because science gives me the most headache," Myungsoo asks. 

"You can ask Hoya to tutor you on that." Sungjong says as she opens her science textbook. "alright, what do you need tutoring on?" 

"Honestly, I don't know either. I don't know what I don't know." Myungsoo answers. 

"What?!" Sungjong gasps, earning stares from the others. "Sorry..." She gives them awkward apologetic bows before glaring at Myungsoo. 

"You have zero clue about whatever we're studying this semester?" She asks. 

"Not one clue," Myungsoo replies. "Okay, maybe a bit but Nah." 

'Lord, give me patience because if you give me the strength, I might end up in jail...' Sungjong thought. 

The blonde is speechless. She can't believe Myungsoo has no idea what they studied in science. This man literally looks smart, but here we are. She can only hope he only at science, and the other subjects are just his alibi to get closer to her, which she does not like, but at least her own judgment won't be wrong. 

"Okay, fine. I'll tutor you from the very start." Sungjong says. 

"Deal!" Myungsoo nods. 


A/n: *gremlin laugh* Hehehe, for once, you gotta tease your so-called rival instead of cowering against her threats >:D nice idea, Sungjonggie! Anyways, I did a double update for you guys because my brain is running wild today... 

I hope you like this chapter, and see you guys soon~!