11. Saturday Hang out

Changes

Third P.O.V

The next day,  Hoya, Sungjong and Kei playing around at the park. Hoya has been spinning the ball yet failling misserablly. Earning laughs and giggles from Sungjong and Kei.

“This is why, Hoya. You need to be more focused on practice instead of slacking off!” Kei scolds playfully.

“Hey, I’m trying here!” Hoya replies, totally offended and forgetting about the ball that rolls away. 

Suddenly they hear someone dribbling the ball and finds Myungsoo....alone?

“Hey guys.” He greets them.

“And I thought it’s Woohyun or Sungyeol.” Sungjong grumbles, rolling her eyes.

“Why not? I know you miss me.” Myungsoo teases earning a sharper glare from the blonde.

“Ayye, Myungsoo oppa likes you~” Kei joins in the teasing.

“No he doesn’t. He’s just here to tease me. Just like any other day.” Sungjong replies standing  up and stealing the ball from him, trying to spin it before failing miserably in just seconds.

“I can teach you, Sungjonggie!” Hoya exclaims to Sungjong who is chasing the basketball.

As she was looking for the missing ball, she bumps to Jisoo who is on a walk with her friends.

“What are you doing here loser?!” she asks.

“I’m just hanging out. I’m pretty sure this a public place right?” Sungjong asks back awkwardly “now if you’ll excuse me, I need to find a missing ball.” She adds before running off to search for the ball but what she finds is Sungyeol and Woohyun playing with it at the edge of the park.

“Sungyeol! Woohyun!” Sungjong calls out to them, stopping them from playing.

“Aigoo, here she is. Our lemon princess.” Teases Woohyun. “What’s up?” He asks.

“That’s Hoya’s ball, can I have it?” She asks. “I accidentally dropped it and it rolls all the way here.” She explains sheepishly.

“Here.” Woohyun answers, throwing the ball to her.

“Thanks!”

“Anytime.” 

“Hyung, are you sure letting her hangout with Myungsoo and Hoya will be a good idea? You know what happens to Hoya when she hangs around him?” Sungyeol ask as soon as Sungjong runs away, returning the ball.

“I think she’s fine. For me she’s the glue between Hoya and Myungsoo. Even if they both end up liking her I’m sure she’s wise enough to find a proper solution for them.” Woohyun answers. “wanna catch up with them?”

“Sure!”

At the chairs, Hoya, Myungsoo and Kei waits for her return but Jisoo and her friends are there first. Kei instantly roll her eyes and ignores the girls except for Jiae who greets her sweetly.

“Kei, I didn’t know you’re here! Miss you lots!” Jiae exclaims.

“H-Hey...” Kei trails on awkwardly.

“Where’s Sungjong? It’s been minutes.” Hoya said, looking around.

“She’s with us, no worries.” Woohyun said showing up with her and Sungyeol with the ball.

“Oh Thank God, I thought someone MURDERED her on the way here.” Kei said sarcastically eye-ing Jisoo who gives a disgusted confused look.

“Oh ho, so you’re assuming she was killed by her?” Scoffs Mijoo.

“You technically want her dead, so yes.” Kei answers sarcastically. “Let’s go Oppa-deul.” Kei said as Myungsoo and Hoya follows her.

Sungjong confusedly follows them. Hoya leads their way until they find themselves inside a practice room. A basketball practice room specifically.

“What is this place? Why is this place so filthy?! Ew!” they can hear Jisoo whine.

“This place is a sport organization for the homeless and poor people. Those who can’t afford to go to school or learn how to do sports with money.” Hoya explains. “I’m part of the comitee and I want to help them to be successful. They usually compete and sometimes do some charity events to help their younger friends. The one who needs school.” He continues.

“Wow, that’s amazing! Teaching them would be lots of fun!” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah, we might get our cheers team to perform too!” Exclaims Sungjong agreeing to Myungsoo.

“Oh! What about if we do a charity event with all those stuff. Like Hoya and Myungsoo can dance while Sungjong, Kei and the girls can be in charge of the cheerleading performance.” Suggest Woohyun. “and I’m in charge of the photography part.”

“No fair!” Whines Myungsoo.

“But I can’t dance like you guys!” Woohyun replies.

“Fine, fine.”

“Sungyeol is in charged of the tickets!” Woohyun continues pointing to Sungyeol who’s just there , standing confusedly.

“Sure, I guess. Since I can’t do any of those.” Sungyeol answers, grinning awkwardly.

Suddenly, Jisoo steps in pushing Sungjong away.

“I can also help with the cheers. It’s my team afterall.” Jisoo said, batting her eyelashes to Myungsoo.

Kei roll her eyes seeing this and said, “I know how much you want to impress him but we need people who will truly work. Not someone who does it for CLOUT!”

“Of course. I’ll do it truly.” Jisoo replies, giving a fake smile to Kei who sneers at her.

“It’s fine. It’s her cheers team after all. I hope we can work together on this.” Sungjong said calming Kei down.

“Well I hope so too. Let’s just hope she doesn’t sabotage your center place again.” Kei replies in the most shady tone ever.

“I won’t. Cross my heart.” Jisoo said, giving another fake smile to the duo.

“Fine. Sungjong and the girls are in charge of the cheers team. Sungyeol is in charge of the tickets, Hoya and I are in charge of dancing while Woohyun is in charge of getting our pictures.” Myungsoo explains.

“Deal!”

But as soon as they got out, Jisoo pulls Sungjong away from them, more over harshly. Everyone is staring at the scene awkwardly. Hoya and Myungsoo though ask what’s going on but instead of a proper answer they got a snapping answer from Mijoo.  

“What’s the worse that could happen? It’s just a talk.” Mijoo sneers.

“The worse? Oh let’s see. Remember what you guys do to her the last time we left y'a’ll alone with her?!” Woohyun snaps back.

“Hey, Hey! Calm down!” Sungyeol scolds, pulling Woohyun back before he can rant more to the smirking girl in front of him.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. You have a crush on her.” Woohyun grumbles, cooling off and shoving Sungyeol’s hand away from him.

“Let’s just wait for her to return, okay?” Sungyeol said calmly.

“Oh sure. When your crush drags her off it’s fiiine. But when Sungjong did it to her just to talk about business y'all lose your sh*t!” Woohyun sneers.

“And Myungsoo is cool about this! Why are you losing your sh*t about this?!” Sungyeol snaps back.

Myungsoo stares at his two friends with Hoya and decides it's too noisy. 

"You or me?" Hoya asks.

Myungsoo just shrugs and smack their heads together, "Knock it off!"


Sungjong’s P.O.V

“Stop it! You’re hurting my hand! Yak! Seo Jisoo!!!” I shout. Because it is really painful let's not add how sharp her acrylic nails are! Geez! Finally, she stopped at the corner and stops. 

“What do you want? I already involve our cheers team and you can be the center if that’s what you want.” I said, muttering the last part. Because as much as I want to be the center, I can’t be selfish and lose my position in the team.

“Ha. You’re smart but here’s the thing. I’m still the center and I suggest you to be in the most farthest back in the team.” She answers.

“But that’s not how the formation is. I’m the bottom of the pyramid and-“

“The bottom of pyramid can also be in the back. If you still wanna be in the team do as I say.” Jisoo answers in which I nod.

“Fine, as long as I stay in the team.” I reply.

“Okay, let’s go back. I’m sure they’re gonna blame me some more.” Jisoo said, as she walks away.

I nod as we return. As soon as we return, I was questioned by Myungsoo, Hoya, Woohyun and Kei.  

“What did she do?!” Hoya asks.

“Just business talk. I’m sure it’s harmless.” I answer.

“You sure? From the looks of it, it’s not.” Woohyun replies.

“It’s harmless. Just some cheers talk. nothing weird.” I told him.

“Well let’s just hope for the best.” Myungsoo comments.

“Exactly.” For once I agree to him.

And just like that, everyone bid their goodbyes and we all go home. Hope nothing bad happens from here on.


A/n: Omg it's been a while ;w; hi guys, I finally updated after years and years of procarcinating XD 

Finally a new chapter is here yaaay. Hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment down below

Again I'm really really sorry for the slow updates TTwTT I just have been really busy now a days...