12. Bonus Practice Day

Changes

Sungjong's P.O.V 

Sigh, since our club hours aren't cutting here we are in the club room on Saturday. It was actually Mijoo's idea since Yein and Jiae's moves are not correct plus Kei suggested another choreo which means two pyramid which has Jisoo and I on top to make it fair. Oh the chaos when that happens... 

-Flashback- 

"Kei, are you dumb?!" Jisoo shouts. 

"Hey, it's actually a creative idea! I took full offence on that!" Kei replies sarcastically. "let me remind you, that YOU lost the nationals and SHE won! So you either do this failry or I'll tell Hoya and Myungsoo oppa to not involve you in this EVENT and let Sungjong eonnie and I dance the night away cause we sure as heck we're good dancers!" she continues. 

I see Jisoo considering this idea. I mean you can't be unfair all the time right? But her face is so unreadable it's to the point I glance at her squad who just shrugs. 

"Fine, we'll do the double pyramid. Which means more extra practice." She said. 

"Cool! More practice. Practice makes perfect! LET'S GO EVERYONE!! PRACTICE TIME!!" Kei shouts 

-End of flashback- 

And that's how I end up here, on Saturday, in the club room with 60% of the cheer squad glaring at me and Kei. 

"Hey, it's a creative idea!" Kei whines.

"But causing all of us to practice and probably DOUBLE our practice for it?! Sure it is a good idea." Mijoo retorts sarcastically. 

"Fine, we'll just-" 

"No! You're the skillfull one! Why does she always be the center if we can have two centers!" Kei stops me. 

"She's right." A male voice said. 

We all turn our heads to the source of the noise and I find Hoya and Myungsoo inside the club room. Well okay, this is awkward as hell. Now Jisoo will think they both sent Kei to yeet me on top of the pyramid because a bear and a cat says so... 

"What?! But making us-" 

"No offence, Jisoo. But our basketball team changes strategy everytime and I think the double pyramid is a cool idea, so why not? Besides I have new choreo ideas too." Hoya cuts in. 

"Yeah, I think besides having a pyramid, how about you two also have a dance off after you got down. That'd be super cool." Myungsoo adds. 

"Holy sh*t! Myungsoo you in genius!" Jiae exclaims, full on agreeing to him. "cheer squad, anyone who agress with them says I?!" 

The whole team shouts 'I' and I'm there just awkwardly standing since I don't know what to say anymore. More practice hours it is. 

"Well more pratice it is! Let's go ladies!" I exclaim awkwardly, totally scared that Jisoo might burn me on a stake, not that I'm scared but It'd make a scene so.... 

"She's right! Chop! Chop! Everyone! Let's not slack!" Jisoo adds to my surprise. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

As they're practicing, I went to the corner of the room and practice my dance with Hoya. Since Hoya has more experience I ask him to teach me more moves. 

"You know besides us dancing, just in case stuff happens. Why don't we have a special stage with the girls?" Hoya suggests in the middle of pratice. 

"You mean Sungjong and Kei?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I think it'd be an amazing idea. I mean knowing Jisoo..."

"Yeah, you're right. She's good at girl group dance right? I think we can work with that." I said, agreeing to him. 

"Oh! Oh! And yeet those two idiots to the stage and have a girl group dance battle!" Hoya laughs. 

"Oh my God, this is why you're my bestfriend!" I laugh. 

The two of us proceed to practice until I notice that they're on a break so I told Hoya to take a five as I sneak out of the room. Not like anyone will notice since they're all busy roasting each other. As I got out, I went straight to the minimarket near the school and get drinks for everyone. For Hoya, for myself, for Sungjong, For Kei and for the girls except for Jisoo. That brat can get her own drinks right? Yeah she can. 

After that I zoom back to the club room and let six bottles on the ground. I find Sungjong's favorite orange juice at the minimarket so that's what I bought, my cheesy *ss also added a cat note before I went in. Just as I do that, I went back to the corner and find Hoya panting. 

"Dude, I said take five!" I laugh. 

"Well dancing is my hobby so I can't help myself." He said. I just chuckle and give him a drink that I bought for him. 

"Wow! Thanks, man!" He exclaims recieving the drink. 


Sungjong's P.O.V

"Take five ladies!" Jisoo exclaims. 

The position breaks out and everyone takes their beak. Surprisingly I find a bottle near my bag and it has this black note on it, it's shapped like a cat. I pick up the bottle confusedly and looked around. The only guys around here are Hoya and Myungsoo. Pretty sure it's not Hoya since he's a bear but it's definitely not Myungsoo because he's not THAT cheesy. 

"You have an orange juice? Can I have some?" Kei asks. 

"Sure." I replied, giving her the bottle. 

Not even a minute, in just seconds, Kei is squealing because she notice the black sticky note. 

"Oh my Gosh! Eonnie, you have a secret admirer!" She exclaims. 

"I do?" I ask. 

"Yes! I mean who would be so caring to give you your favorite orange juice and a cute note! This is so cute and sweet of him!" She replies. 

"What did the note say anyway?" I ask. 

"It says here, drink this for refreshments, nyaung." Kei reads. "he calls himself kuro neko." 

"Well thank you then, Kuro Neko." I reply with a laugh and drink the orange juice. 


Myungsoo's P.O.V 

I stare at her lovingly as she drinks her orange juice. I hope she can guess that I'm the sender. I don't know does kuro-neko sends out a message? I do like cats and my favorite color is black it should be easy for her. 

"Yak, why are you spacing out? Let's continue!" Hoya scolds. 

"Y-Yeah, let's continue..." I reply, nodding. 

The two of us proceed to dance to the music but I can't seem to focus because I keep on thinking if she ever finds out about it. That is until Hoya turns off the music, 

"Dude, if you're gonna space out I think we need another break. You keep on spacing out and messing up the choreo! Moreoever, we need to get Sungyeol and Woohyun to dance too." Hoya scolds me. I sigh as I nod because I do feel guilty for not being able to concentrate because of my weird thoughts. 

"I'll try my best..." I said. Hoya nods, patting my shoulder. 

"Take your time dude, you did well but after the first break something just went off. Did something happen when you're buying those drinks?" He asks. 

"Maybe..." I trail out as I stare at Sungjong who's obviously working hard to manage her balance on top of her pyramid. 

"What? Is it because of those girls?" Hoya asks. "okay as much as I said they're all pretty but we need to focus. " He adds.

"no it's not-" 

"Especially Sungjong, now stop staring at her and focus!" Hoya scolds this time, a little harsh. 

"Hey, I'm not-" 

"You are. Are we gonna practice for our dance or are we gonna sit here and stare at her?" Hoya asks. 

"Practice, we'll practice..." I trail out sighing. "let's just practice somewhere else. This isn't going well." I add. 

"Yeah, let's just borrow my dance studio." Hoya nods. 

The two of us end up leaving the place but at the same time, Hoya stops to tell Sungjong, 

"Hey Sungjong!" He shouts because she's currently on top of the pyramid. 

"Y-Yeah?!" Sungjong replies, still trying to focus. 

"We'll go to my studio first okay?! You can catch up after you practice!" Hoya exclaims. 

"Okay! Be there at 10!" She replies. 

"See you there, Lemon!!" I exclaim before going out, probably giggling to myself earning a confused look from Hoya. 

"Dude, you've gone crazy..." He said. "and I took offense on that! That's my bestfriend!" 

"I thought I was your bestfriend?!" I ask. 

"She is too." Hoya replies. "and I took high offence on that as how you treated her for the first day." 

"I catched her on her audition!" I retort. 

"And causing Jisoo to scream like a witch." Hoya replies laughing. 

"Oh God, don't give me that image. That scream still scares me." I said, shaking my head. 

"Yeah, let's just get those two idiots to practice then we'll help Sungjong and Kei with their dancing." Hoya agrees. 

"Let's go." 

The two of us ride ourselves to the dance studio, of course we tell Woohyun and Sungyeol by text to be there too. As we get there, turns out Woohyun and Sungyeol are already there, sitting in front of the enterance. 

"Took ya'll long enough." Woohyun comments. "too long saying goodbye to lemon?" he teases. 

"Of course not!" Laughs Hoya. "The school is far fary away remember?" he adds. 

"Touche." Woohyun laughs. "and let me guess, maknae can't get his eyes off Lemon?" 

"Did not!" I exclaim offendedly. 

"Did too." Hoya said with a smirk. 

"Shut up, I did not!" I huff. 

"I swear if we're gonna be thirdwheels I'm going home." Sungyeol adds. 

"You won't."' I replied rolling my eyes for the nth time because am I that obvious? I mean can I not be nice to people? Like yea I caught her during the audition but like what am I supposed to do? Let her fall and hit her head? Dang y'all mean as hell!