10. New Stuff

Changes

Jangjun’s POV

The next morning, my class-ah no, not my class. The whole first grade went to camp today. Do you guys know what’s the first thing I do as I got in? Sleep because I’m tired. The whole night Sungyoon and Daeyeol decides that we should video-call to talk about what we should do. I even end up chatting Eunbi until night, which I don’t know why I did.

I slept for the whole trip that is until someone decides to wake me up. No not someone, literally everyone decides to wake me up by singing a song which by the way, not good to hear. I open my eyes slightly seeing Eunbi, Sungyoon and the girls jamming to song while the boys are cheering for them. I roll my eyes as I sleep again but Daeyeol stops me.

“Hey, don’t sleep yet. This is fun.” Daeyeol stops me

“Ugh, what’s the fun is watching them dance. It’s more fun to sleep on it or join them.” I deadpan which Daeyeol looks at me suprised

“Hey, you got a point there.” He said laughing slightly

“Sike, now let me sleep you owl.” I grumble as I sleep again

“Hey Jangjun!!” I heard Eunbi call for me, I open my eyes and glare at her

“What do you want, grandma?” I scowl

“Come on, let’s dance.” She answers

“Nah, I prefer sleeping.” I reply

“Oh come on, it’s gonna be fun.” She insisted

I sigh as I accept her hand and dance along with her. True to her words, it is fun. I did have fun even though Woojin and his friends laugh at me but I have fun because I’m doing this with my friends.

Soon later, we finally arrived at the camp. All of us get off the bus and set our camps base on our grups. Unfortunately, I was in the same group as Woojin, which is a total bummer because Daeyeol and I are the ones doing the work while all he does is sit there and tell us what to do. The more I’ve try to hold it in, the more I’m pissed.

“It’s okay. let’s just make this tent. It’s not like he’s ruining it.” Daeyeol told me which I nod grumbling as I continue to help him build the tent.

“You two hurry up already! The king needs his tent nice and perfect.” He said in full mockery

That’s it! I’ve had enough! I thought in my head I glare at him. Finally the two of us finish our tent which gives me a chance to kick his .

“That wasn’t so bad is it boys?” he mocks again as he enters, I smirk as I kick him on his bum causing him to trip and fall on his face right on the tent floor. Luckily, the tent isn’t ruin though.


Back in Woolim high school, everything is going normal as usual. It’s a peaceful afternoon but it’s the best day ever for Sungjong as she gets her first cheerleader uniform. It all started at lunch after 5th period when Coach Kim calls her and told her that she’s now a cheerleading member and soon-to-be center of Lovelyz. Of course she’s excited.

“What you got there, loser?” Mijoo asks eye-ing the fabric on her hands.  

“Oh, it’s nothing. Whatever this is won’t concern you anyways.” Sungjong answers calmly hiding the fabric not wanting to start a fight, that is until she felt someone pulling the fabric forcefully from her.

“A cheers uniform?! So you’re persistent huh? Didn’t I tell you from time to time, YOU CAN’T JOIN US!” turns out it’s Jisoo.

“I didn’t sign up, Coach Kim told me himself! If you want him to take it back, then talk to him.” Sungjong answers “now give me BACK my uniform!” she snarls taking it back, walking back to class.

Jisoo looks at Sungjong with a frown as Mijoo comforts her. Meanwhile at the hallways, Myungsoo and Kei who are peeking from the pillar are trying to hold their laughs. They are both so proud of Sungjong of finally getting the chance to show her talent.

“Good job.” Kei said.

“Why thank you, you too.” Myungsoo answers as they highfive.

But Jisoo’s plans to ruin Sungjong’s life doesn’t end. Because as soon as lunch is finished, they all found Sungjong’s new uniform hanged on the flag pole. Sungjong was shocked of course, she just went to buy some tea and this is what she got in return?! Why?! From the other side, we can see Jisoo and her friends smirking seeing her misery. Myungsoo also notices this, he stares at the uniform and think how to get it down.

“I know you’re trying to get it down but think about it. Don’t do anything stupid.” Woohyun warns him

“Well, do you mind helping me get it back?” he asks in return

“This guy...” Woohyun just shake his head with a smile but agrees to help.

So what happens next? The two are outside looking at the tall flag pole and thinking ‘how the hell is that thing gonna get down and how did that b*tch even hang it there?!’

Woohyun looks around and finds a ladder just laying around, he suspect that Jisoos and her friends used that to hang the uniform.

“Hey, Myung. Look what I found.” He calls out for Myungsoo who is trying to climb up the pole.

“You stupid li-! Just use this ladder!” He scolds putting the stairs near the pole, Myungsoo just grins as he got down and uses it to get the uniform. It wasn’t long enough though, so he needs to tip-toe to get it while Woohyun holds the ladder to prevent Myungsoo from falling. Finally after a few minutes, he manage to get the uniform even though he struggles.

“Finally! We got! Woo-Woohyun!! WOOHYUN! I’M FALLING! YAK!!” Myungsoo shouts before finally he collapses on top of Woohyun who is screeching.

“I did hold the ladder!!” Woohyun shouts back.

“I said hold it tightly!” Myungsoo barks back, earning an eye roll from Woohyun.

“Get off me, you’re heavy.” He grumbles.

After that, the two are trying to give the uniform to Sungjong without her knowing of course. Myungsoo sneaks into the classroom with the uniform and putting it on her bag carefully but unfortunately, he got caught red-handed by Sungjong.

“Why are you holding my uniform?” Sungjong asks suspiciously.

“About that...”

“It fell of the pole so when Myungsoo and I are walking around we accidentally caught it. Knowing it’s yours of course we have to return it.” Woohyun cuts in, giving his charming smile to Sungjong.

“Oh...that’s so nice of you. Thanks.” Sungjong said, giving Woohyun a pat on his shoulder and just a small smile to Myungsoo.

“Tha-thanks.” She said quietly to Myungsoo who nods acknowledging it.

Timeskip brough to you by gASEUMI DWINDAAAAA-!!!

During practice time, Sungjong is practicing her moves alone of course, since no one wants to practice with her, knowing this school is run by Jisoo. She sighs as she flips here and there. Basically practicing her skills. Suddenly she was interupted by Kei.

“Nice moves.” She compliments, she’s still wearing her school uniform though.

“K-Kei! Hey...” Sungjong greets nervously.

“Can I practice with you?” Kei asks, giving a smile.

“Sure. Yes, please.” Sungjong answers.

At the end, the two practice together. That is until Jisoo and her squad appears. The two ignore her until Jisoo takes the mat away from them, making the two almost trip.

“What the heck, Jisoo?!” Kei shouts, glaring at the current cheers captain.

“That’s not yours, it belongs to my cheers club.” She answers. “now if you losers still wanna stay here, don’t use our stuff and might as well stay far far away. Your loserness is oozing and it’s digusting.” She adds.

“Watch your words, you b*tch!” Kei shouts.

“It’s fine.” Sungjong said, stopping Kei.

“It is nooot!” Kei whines.

“It’s okay. I’ll bring mats next week. No worries. We can practice with that.” Sungjong answers.

“But-“

“For now, we’ll just do as she says.” Sungjong cuts, giving a soft smile.

Kei grumbles, but nods obeying the older girl. Meanwhile, Jisoo evily smirk because her plan to torment them even further is just starting.


Hello everyone^^ I'm back. I'm so sorry for the really slow updates. I've been really busy but now I have some time to update this. I hope you like this story and please comment + subscribe. For bonus, migth as well press the upvote button. Thank you^^