Eight

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day. 

"Chukahamida, Mr. Oh.  Finally you will get married soon." Said one of his staff. Eunjung just stand there without saying anything. She feel hurt but that was what she want. She want Sehun forget her and continue his life. 

"Khamsahamida." He smile while look at Eunjung.

Eunjung don't talk about personal at office. She just do her own job. Before lunch she going to meeting with Sehun. In the car, they just silent.

Their meeting finished at lunch time. Sehun ask Eunjung to lunch together.  "Let's lunch together before comeback to office. Don't reject this offer because you might going back to office walking." Sehun want to laugh. 

"I can going back alone.  Walking also sounds good but i am hungry. It's your treat right?" Eunjung walk into the restaurant. 

"She really interesting." Sehun smile. 

"What do you want to eat? " Sehun ask her when they found the table. 

"Teopokki, Kimchi, jajangmyeum and fried chicken." Eunjung said.

"Do you can finish it later? " He ask. 

"Yeah.  I can.  I am so hungry." She said. 

"Are you mad at me? " Sehun ask. 

"Aniya. " She denied. 

"You are.  I know you so well.  You never change. When you angry,  you will eat so much." He said. 

"Ani.. I am so hungry."She said and cried so sudden. 

"Why? " He ask.

"Sehun,  i hope you are happy afted this." Eunjung wakeup from the chair and walk out from the restaurant. Sehun left some money on the table and he run to Eunjung.

"Mian.  I know i am late. I know it's too late. I should told the truth before you meet Kyungsoo.I really like you since were kids." He hug Eunjung from the back. 

"You are the best friends i ever had. You always there for me. Let's forget about our past.  You will get married soon.  I hope you will taking care of her." Eunjung smile. 

After work Eunjung walk and seat at the bench near the playground. That was her and Kyungsoo favorite place.  She remember about what Kyungsoo said before he passed away.

"Do you miss him?" Kyungsoo ask Eunjung. That time, Eunjung is 8 months pregnant. 

"Who? " She ask. 

"Sehun. You first love." He told. 

"Ottoke?  When did you know? " She ask. 

" I know when he left you. You look so lonely. You keep avoiding me."He said. 

"He is my past.  You and this child is my future. I love you so much. " She smile. 

"Eunjung,  when i am gone.  If you meet him.  Please told him your feelings. I want both of you reuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter