Seven

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung got a phone call from Kai. 

"Kai-shi, waeyo? " she ask. 

"aniya..  I just want to hear your voice. Did you get the flowers? " Kai ask. 

"Ahh,  it's from you? " She ask.

"Dae.  Do you like it? " He ask. 

"I like it, but why did you give it to me so sudden?" She ask. 

"I want to ask you out." He said. 

"When? " Eunjung ask him again.

"After work." He answer shortly.

"Sure. You pick me after work." She said then they ended the call. 

After work, she wait for Kai outside her office. Kai arrived after that. Sehun saw them and he secretly follow them. 

"Kai-shi,  this is the expensive restaurant. Why don't we eat at the near stall around here? It's more cheap." She said.

"I can afford it. Sit down." He offer her to seat. 

"But, " Eunjung was so uncomfortable. 

Kai order the food. She was so worried about the bills.

"Delicious. Daebak." Eunjung smile. 

"Right?" Kai smile.  Sehun was seat near them and heard what they talking about.  They pay the bills atvthe counter. Eunjung take out her money and give to Kai. "I will pay what i eat. " She smile.

"Ani.  I pay for it already. It's my treat. " He holding her hand with the money. Sehun was so mad when he saw Kai hold her hand. 

After that Kai sent her to home. 

"You treat me such an expensive dinner.  I will treat you back. I promise. " She smile.  Kai suddenly kiss her lips. It's just a 3 seconds kiss.  Eunjung was so shocked and she blurr.

"I love you.  Since the first day we meet. But that time you with Kyungsoo.  I know you love him a lot.  That's why i just keep it to myself. But when i meet you again, i feel that i still like you.  I never said to other girl.  Honestly for my 30 years old life, you are the one i told that.  I love you. " Kai smile while hold her hand. 

"Kai-shi,  why did you said that?  I had a daughter. I should fine another good girl.  I am not the one." She said. 

"You are the one i love the most. I hope that you will accept me. You may think about that first. Have a good night." He smile. 

"Good night. Give me time and i will told you as soon as possible." She coming out from the car. 

Eunjung is about to sleep. She look at her phone.  There are so many miss call from Sehun. She wonder why. So, she called him right away.

"Why did you call me? There are something wrong with office? You called me so many time." She ask.

"Ani..  I just want to heard your voice. Are you okay? " He ask. 

"I should ask you that. Why did you call me and ask me that i am okay or not?" She ask him back.

"I am okay. I just want to heard your voice." He said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter