Six

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just friend?" Sehun seat on the chair. 

Eunjung just coming out from Sehun's office. She also feel sad because had to say something like that. She didn't mean it. But, she know his mom hate her so much and she still can't get over Kyungsoo. 

"Why did Mr. Oh talk to you?" Soyeon ask her. 

"Nothing. Let's start our work. " She said.

Eunjung just do her own work. She enter Sehun's office to give him water since he need to take medicines.

"Take your medicines after this." Eunjung said. 

"why did you care about me?" Sehun ask.

"You become like this because of me. I need to make sure you are okay." She smile. 

"I am not kids anymore. I am 30 already." He said coldly.

"Okay. I want to continue my work." Eunjung going out from his office. 

After work as usual Eunjung will waiting for bus.  Sehun saw her,  he want to send her home but suddenly a car stop in front her.  She get into the car.

"Kai,  why did you suddenly here? " Eunjung ask. 

"I just comeback from meet my friend at this area.  I saw you and i stop." He answer. 

Kai sent her home after that. 

"He look so tall and handsome now.  Why i don't see him like that before?  Because i am with my late husband? Hummm maybe. " Eunjung smile alone. 

"Your boyfriend sent you? Ommaa. Noona got a new boyfriend." Baekhyun laugh and he run into their house. 

"Yaaaahhh..  Ham Baekhyun. Do you want to die?" Eunjung chase after him. 

"Omma. " Her daughter called her.

"My cutie daughter is here. Kajaaa.  Let's catch your uncle. " They have fun so much.

Dinner time:

Eunjung and her brother have a dinner together with their parents.

"You should get married soon. You need someone to take care of you and daughter. I don't want to see you work like this." Her mom said.

"Omma. Kyungsoo just passed away. I can't forget him so easy. Please understand me." Eunjung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter