One

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, Eunjung noona,  wake upp. You almost late again." Her brother called her from downstairs. 

"5 minutes more, please 5 minutes more. " Eunjung sleep again. 

"Hyun-ah,  omma, appa want to open the store now.  You wake your sister up before go to school." Her mom said.  

"Omma, let her sleep.  I hate to do this every morning. She was really sleepy head. "Baekhyun sigh. 

"Wake her up.  Omma,  appa going first. You pocket money with her.  Wake her up if you want the money." Her mom really know about her child.

"Ommaa." Baekhyun upset. 

 

"Yahhhh.  Wake up.  It's 8 a.m already.  If you want to go to school with me you better wake up right now. Noonaaaaa!!!" He scream at his sister's ear. 

"Yahh.  Kiddo.  My ear might be deaf." She pull her brother hair. 

"Wake up.  You are late again. I am also late to school because of you." He mumbling at his sister.

"Omoo. I am late.  Iron my uniform. I want to wash my face. Ppali. " She ask her brother.

"Yahh. Do i look like your maid? Arasso. Since my pocket money is at you.  I will do that. I don't know why i get sister like her." He sigh. 

                 *************************

"Hyun..  Ppali. We are late.  You are are so slow.  I am better run than ride bicycle with you." Eunjung was so noisy.

"Yahh. You better silent before i kick you from my bicycle." Baekhyun mad.

15 minutes later they arrived at school. They use back gate at their school to get in without no one knows.

"Noona.  My money.  Give it to me. " Baekhyun said. 

"Don't buy cigarettes.  If you smoking again i will told appa." Eunjung warning her brother.

They go to their own class. 

"You are late again." Sehun shake her hand.

"I sleep late last night. My phone is broken again. My mom don't want to buy me a new mobile phone." Eunjung said while show her phone.

"Want mine?  I can give it to you. " Sehun said. 

"Ani. I will send this phone to repair." Eunjung smile. 

"It's up to you then. " Sehun said. 

Rest time.

"Hun,  did you cut your hair? " Eunjung touch his hair. 

"Dae.  Do i look more handsome? "He laugh. 

"Ani.  You look so ugly than before. Haha." Eunjung laugh so much. 

"Yahhh.  You are so cruel. You know there are so many girl that love me so much.  You are so lucky because i am always sitting near you." Sehun touch his own hair. 

"Well.  I don't care if you don't want to seat with me.  I might seat with him.  Look at Kyungsoo,  he look so adorable with that. I need to study hard to enter the college so that he will really look at me." Eunjung smile. 

"Stop dreaming. You always late to school. And got the last place in our school rank.  Don't you dare to dream like that." Sehun punch her head. 

"It just dream.  I wonder if it can be re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter