Two

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Ham's fried Chicken :

"Kyungsoo-shi,  why are you here? " Eunjung startled when saw Kyungsoo come at her place. Eunjung stay at there too. Their house is above their restaurant.

"I am on the way back from my part-time job near hear.  I working at 24 hour shop near here.  My sisters like your fried chicken, so i come to buy." He answer. 

"Ahh.  How many pieces you want? " Eunjung ask. 

"6 pieces." He said. 

"Okay.  You can seat there for a while." Eunjung said. 5 minutes later she comes with a box of chicken.

"Your fried chicken is ready. Enjoy your self. Come again." She smile. 

"You give extra again. I pay just for 6 pieces. How much did i need to pay again? " He ask. 

"For you and family. Just 4 pieces extra.  Just take it." Eunjung smile. 

"Really?  Khamsahamida.  I go home first.  See you later. " He excuse himself.

"Kyungsoo-shi. Can you be my tutor?  I want to make my gred up." Eunjung ask him a favor. 

"Sure. I will teach you after class before going to my part-time job. Give me your number." He said. 

"Chinca?? Daebak!!!  Khamsahida." Eunjung smile and she type her num at his phone.

"Ommaa,  noona fallen in love. " Baekhyun scream from inside.

"Yahhh..  Ommaa.  Aniyaa.. Aniyaa.  He just friend of mine." She smile. 

"She lied.  Eunjung fallen in love. Eunjung fallen in love." He run to kitchen.

"Yahh. Ham Baekhyun. You want to die? " She chase him. 

                ******************

Eunjung quickly call Sehun.

"Hun. I have a story to told you." Eunjung said. 

"What?" He ask. 

"Kyungsoo come to my shop today. He said that he will teach me.  He take my number. I feel so happy." Eunjung excited. 

"Really?  Eunjung,  i am so busy right now.  My family was having a dinner.  They invited their friend tonight.  I have to go. See you tomorrow. " Sehun hang up the phone. 

"Yahhh.  You are the one i can talk to." Eunjung sigh. 

At Sehun's house:

"Here,  my son Sehun. My only son. " His father introduce him to his friend.

"He was so handsome like you.  This is my daughter Jiyeon.  I think they were same age. 19 years old." His father's friend, Mr Park introduce his daughter. 

"Your daughter also pretty. Yes.  They are in the same age." Mr Park smile.

Sehun don't interested at all about her.  He just eat and eat.

"I hope to see you again." Jiyeon said while walking with him to car.  Sehun just smile. 

 

Tomorrow at school.

"You are early today.  Am i dreaming. " Chanyeol laugh. 

"Yahh..  Chanyeol,  people change. I will come early starting from today." She laugh. 

"Hunn, what's up buddy." Eunjung shake his hand. 

"I am great. As always. " He said. 

"Eunjung,  do you cut your hair? It's look more like a boy. " Chanyeol said.

"I look cute. Hunnn,  i am cute right? " She look at Sehun closer. 

"Yahh.  Seat at your place now." Sehun mad. 

"See,  i know i am cute. His reaction told me like that. Hahaa. " she smile.  She know Sehun really well. 

"Teacher come." One of their clasmate said.  They quickly seat at their place. 

When teacher come the class president bow.  And they followed him.

"Today we have new transferred student. She should be in class one but she want to enter your class. New student,  you can introduce yourself. " Ms. Kim said.

"Aneyong. My name is Park Jiyeon imnida.  Nice to meet you." She introduced herself.

"She was so pretty right? You can seat beside Chan yeol at the back." Ms. Kim said. 

She walk toward Eunjung's table. " Let's change the place.  Can you seat there. Because i want to seat with Sehun." Eunjung feel shocked.

"Yahhh.  It's my place." Eunjung was angry. 

"Eunjung don't started. Just change your place now." Ms. Kim ask. 

"Ssemm. Fine. you can seat here." Eunjung give up. 

Break time. 

"Sehun,  let's eat together." Jiyeon hold his hand. 

Eunjung just want to walk with Sehun but Jiyeon so fast. 

"Who is that girl?  How can she just take Sehun and Sehun just follow her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter