Four

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice to meet you Mrs." Sehun smile. 

"Me too sir. " Eunjung smile. 

They become awkward to each other. Eunjung just do her job without talk to anyone. She just started working since her husband passed away. Before this her husband don't want her to work after they got a child. She don't like to told people about her family. She just told them that she was married and had a child. 

"How are you?." Sehun ask her when she come to his office. 

"I am fine. Sir,  this is the financial file for this year. I have work to do. I am going now. " Eunjung excuse herself.

"She wear a ring. I heard they told that she married and has a child.  I am late." Sehun sigh when Eunjung going out from his office.

"Today is our new manager welcoming party. Let's join us." One of the staff ask Eunjung.

"Mian. I can't.  My daughter is at home.  I already promised to coming back early." she said. 

"It's okay. We head first." The staff said. 

"Dae." She smile. 

"Want me to send you home? " Sehun ask her. 

"Don't mind me sir. I will go home by bus. You need to go with them. They are having welcoming party for you." Eunjung smile. 

Eunjung wait for bus. After a 5 minutes the bus come. She arrived home after 15 minutes. 

"Omma. " Her daughter run to her.

"My daughter is here." She hug her daughter.

"let's eat." Eunjung's mom said. 

"Dae." She said.

"Eunjung, my friend of mine ask about you. Do you want to remarried? They have a son.  He work as a doctor. You don't have to work and come back home late like this." Her dad ask. 

"Appa. Mian.  I don't want to talk about this. I can take care of myself and my daughter. You should ask Hyun to get married. I have Yeon Ho and it's enough for me." Eunjung take her daughter and head to bedroom. 

"Omma, appa don't force her.  Kyungsoo hyung just passed away a year ago.  She need time." Baekhyun said. 

                          ***************

"Eunjung,  today we are having a lunch together. You should come. You should come. " Her friend ask. 

"Arasso.  I will." Eunjung said.

They were having lunch at a fancy restaurant.

"our new manager pay for this lunch.  He was so nice to treat us something expensive." The staff said.

"Sir,  do you married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter