Three

My Lovely Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung,  where do you want to go? " Chanyeol called her.

"I am going home.  I don't feel so well today. My eyes were sick looking at arrogant people." Eunjung really upset.

She cried on her way home.  She don't straight going home.  She stop at the park and seat at the bench there.

She cried until she fallen asleep over there. When she wake up,  she was sleep on somebody shouler.

"Kyungsoo-shi? Why are you here? "She ask.

"I am on my way to your place. Remember our promise? I will be your tutor. I saw you sleep here.  You are snoring so much. Hahaha. " He laugh.

"hahha. So funny.  Kajaaa. Let's go home. I will study until i got into university." She smile. 

"Kereeee. Let's go to university together." He smile. 

"Dae." She smile widely. 

 

                     ******************

Tomorrow at school.

Eunjung going to school with Kyungsoo.  She don't go with her brother.

At her class. 

Eunjung don't look at Sehun while walking to her table. Eunjung don't  talk at class like before. 

Sehun want to talk to her but Jiyeon prevent him to talk to her.  Eunjung also change her phone number because don't want Sehun call her. 

Their final exam is coming.  All of them really busy study.  Eunjung don't have enough tine sleep everyday. 

The day of their exam is already come. Eunjung look so serious. Sehun also really hard working that day.

Finally their exam is finish.  They need to wait until their result is coming out. While waiting, Eunjung work with her parents. She really close with Kyungsoo. 

"Where do you want to go tomorrow?." Kyungsoo ask him.

"Why did you ask?." Eunjung curious.

"Your birthday. I will take day off tomorrow for celebrating with you." He said. 

"Birthday? I forgot.  How about we go to amusement park. I want to ride roller coasters." She smile.

"Okay." Kyungsoo reply.

While at Sehun place. 

"Tomorrow is her birthday.  I promise to her that i will celebrate her birthday every year.  She often said that i am her gift.  She said,  when i with her, she will be so happy. She said that gift is not important when i am with her." He smile when remember that.

The next day. Eunjung's birthday.

"Noona. You look different today. Do you have a date? " Baekhyun ask. Eunjung smile.  She wear long skirt with t-shirt.  She wear canvas shoes with a cap.  She look really cute.

"Hyuh ahh.. Do i look cute? " She smile. 

"You look perfect. Saengil chuka hamida noona. " He hug Eunjung. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter