The Life

searching for that broken moon's other half

Chanyeol had always been fearless. Only a few things actually scared him, and all of them involved either his mom or Baekhyun. In conclusion, it only mattered when it came to the people he actually cared about. And nowadays, his fears were all related to Baekhyun.

He was afraid Baekhyun would hate him. He was afraid Baekhyun would run away from him. He was afraid Baekhyun would get hurt. He was afraid on not making Baekhyun happy, and so on.

This couldn’t be healthy, he thought at the back of his mind. Baekhyun had always been his anchor from day one and when maybe his dependency to him might be dangerous, Chanyeol wasn’t really care enough to put so much thought into it. He knew that his heart and soul were not his anymore, it was Baekhyun and he was fine with it.

His life was practically revolved around the guy he loved, then so what?

He felt honored to be able to experience this feeling. It made him vulnerable, yes, but he also felt immensely happy.

Chanyeol didn’t want it to end.

He wanted it forever.

He thought that was why he was so afraid to lose it. So scared of the possibility of what would happen to him if Baekhyun was gone. Would he be broken? Destroyed?

He had experience it back then, and the scars were still there. He wasn’t ready to feel it again. He would never be ready.

That was why as soon as the words had left Baekhyun’s mouth, Chanyeol immediately had lost the ability to think clearly.

“I think we need to talk about the marriage contract.”

Chanyeol’s brain immediately registered the worst scenario. Baekhyun’s gonna leave him.

The questions quickly filled his head. Why? Why? Why?

Was Chanyeol too overbearing? Was Chanyeol not good enough? Was the contract no as good as he thought initially? Or maybe the contract’s benefit wasn’t worth the risks Baekhyun had been receiving continuously for the past two days?

Baekhyun’s life was in danger, and for what? Money? Of course Baekhyun would back out. Chanyeol had put him into this situation, and Baekhyun had every right to--

“Chanyeol, shut up.”

Chanyeol pulled out himself from his self’s loathing thought momentarily as Baekhyun’s harsh voice reached his ears. He blinked and broke his empty-autopilot stare from the road. When he turned his head to the man in his passenger seat, Baekhyun was looking at him with determined eyes.

“I… I didn’t say anything,” Chanyeol finally managed to reply.

“You didn’t say anything but it was obvious your mind was running wild. Shut up. It’s not what you think it is, Chanyeol. I should’ve worded it better.”

What did that supposed to mean? Chanyeol currently didn’t have the capacity to think further.

Baekhyun touched his lap, and Chanyeol relaxed a bit. “I told you I love you, didn’t I?”

Chanyeol’s grip on the steering wheel tightened. Somehow, he could breathe easier although his brain was still mushy. He nodded in the end and kept his concentration on the road. But it wasn’t easy. His mind still wandered to the various scenarios that his brain could manage.

The silence in the car wasn’t too suffocating anymore when a call went through his phone. Baekhyun was the one who took Chanyeol’s phone from where he put it. His fiance looked into the screen and his brows creased.

“It’s Junmyeon,” he informed. “This is probably important. About the case maybe?”

Chanyeol nodded, eyes still on the road. “Put it on speaker.”

Baekhyun did what he said, and Junmyeon’s voice immediately filled his car. “Hello, Mr. Park?”

“You’re on my speaker, Junmyeon. I’m with Baekhyun but you can talk.” Chanyeol was actually too out of it right now. The day and night had been long and exhausting, and the fact that Baekhyun just dropped the bomb about their contract also added to his pressure. But he knew that Junmyeon’s must’ve had an important information. He didn’t really want Baekhyun to hear, but he had no choice.

“I’m with Joohyun at your office, Mr. Park. We’re trying to find some evidence to back up the suspicion you were talking about. Uhh… I think we find something. And…”

“What is it? Spill.”

Chanyeol’s demand wasn’t met for a few seconds. The line was silent for a while before there was a shuffle sound, like Junmyeon’s phone was being moved around, then there was a woman voice that Chanyeol was really familiar with. “Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol’s mind drew blank. “M-mom?” He blinked, then he looked at Baekhyun, who had the same reaction as him. “What are you doing there?”

“I was helping Joohyun and Baekhyun’s secretary. Can you come here now? We found something, and I think this is time for us to finally talk.”






 

 

There was no mistake. Baekhyun didn’t need to wonder for long, he knew that Chanyeol’s mom finally put two and two together. How? Baekhyun didn’t know. It just baffled him how fast the woman could catch up once he received the hint from Baekhyun a few hours ago. This meant that Baekhyun was right. Mrs. Park was a smart woman once she knew the gist of the problem. It only took her one hour to understand what was going on.

If only… if only he told her much sooner. If only Baekhyun knew back then what happened to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t have to go through that alone for so long.

He heard Chanyeol exhaled a cursed. “What the is happening?”

They were en route to Chanyeol’s office. By nature, Baekhyun felt the need to comfort his fiance. Chanyeol’s composure was crumbling down, so without thinking, Baekhyun reached to rub on his shoulder, willing it to relax.

“Hey,” he said. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

Chanyeol looked surprised. “I… I don’t know, babe. I’m going crazy right here.”

“Do you want to pull over?”

“No,” Chanyeol shook his head. “We need to get there fast. I’m sorry I couldn’t take you home right away.”

“Doesn’t matter. I know this is more important.”

“I just couldn’t understand why is my mom also there. She… she said we need to talk.”

Baekhyun unknowingly gripped Chanyeol’s shoulder a little tighter. Should he tell Chanyeol that he had told his mother about his problem with his stepdad?

But Baekhyun could never lie to him, and Chanyeol deserved to get some peace of mind. Because obviously even though the two incidents were targeted toward Baekhyun, Chanyeol was the one who took it the hardest. And this problem about his stepdad and mother only would break him more.

He let his hand wandered to his arm, and squeezed it. “Chanyeol, listen.”

“What’s up? What’s wrong?”

The anxiety in his voice settled in the pit of Baekhyun’s stomach. “I…” he gulped. “I said something to your mom and that’s why… that’s probably why she told you that she needs to talk.”

“What do you mean?”

Settling his back to the comfort of the seat while his hand still stayed on Chanyeol’s arm, Baekhyun took a deep breath. “Your mom was talking about your stepdad being a nice and caring guy, and she didn’t understand why you can’t get along with him. I was just so… frustrated. Like, she really couldn’t see just how much you were suffering? I want her to open her eyes, so I told her… Nothing explicit, I just said that everything’s not always like it seems to be. I left it like that, and she picked it up that I was trying to say something.”

It was hard to see how Chanyeol reacted, so Baekhyun kept on going.

“I’m sorry if you think that I had crossed the line, but Chanyeol, I can’t just stay silent when you tried your hardest to take care all of the mess. You don’t deserve it. For more than fifteen years, you had to deal with that , and it was time for her to know. So I guess I’m sorry, but not really.”

Only then Baekhyun dared to raised his head, and he only realized that his hand that gripped on Chanyeol’s arm was trembling out of anger.

Chanyeol still had his eyes on the road. The streetlight wasn’t enough for Baekhyun to see what kind of expression Chanyeol was wearing.

Closing his eyes, Chanyeol chuckled. “You made it sound so easy.” Then he turned his head to Baekhyun, smiling, but there were tears in his eyes. “I’ve been wanting to tell her for the past fifteen years. I couldn’t, but you did it in the first chance you were alone with her.”

“I just don’t want you to get hurt anymore, Chanyeol. I figured I had to do it if you couldn’t.”

“And I appreciate it, really. Thank you so much, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun was supposed to be the one who comforted Chanyeol. This wasn’t about him, after all. This was Chanyeol’s problem, and Baekhyun should calm him down, assured him. But why, why did he find peace when Chanyeol was thanking him.

“I’m so sorry,” Baekhyun whimpered as he blinked his tears away.

Chanyeol seemed shocked. “Hey, babe, come on. Don’t cry.”

“I just want this to be over for you. You don’t deserve this.”

“But you’re here. You’re here with me, beside me. That’s all I need. That’s all I wanted.”






 

 

When they arrived at his office, the first thing that Chanyeol noticed was that there were more people in here more than it usually was. His sofa was occupied by his stepdad and Minki. On the guest chairs at his desk, there was his mother and Junmyeon, with Joohyun standing beside him. The only unoccupied seat was his own chair, waiting for him.

“What the hell is this, Chanyeol?” His dad got up from the seat. “Why did you want all of us to come?”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, and glanced at his mother. She didn’t say anything, sitting with her arms crossed.

If what Baekhyun said was true, did his mother really manage to know everything by now? About how Minhyuk tried to take over his father’s company by trying to win her heart? About how Minhyuk abused him because he could see how ty the man was? About how he was doing it until now, not physically maybe, but definitely mentally? And about… the car accident that happened to Baekhyun?

Chanyeol shifted his attention to Junmyeon and Joohyun. The both of them were now standing side by side, seemed to be ready to reveal what they had found.

“Mr. Park, if you could let me.” Junmyeon bowed to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded back at him, but his stepdad interruped. “Who even are you?”

“I’m Mr. Byun’s secretary.”

“Oh my God, shut up, Minhyuk,” Chanyeol snapped. “Please, for a minute.”

The man froze, while Chanyeol’s mother still stayed silent. Chanyeol knew that Minhyuk couldn’t do anything if his wife was right there.

“Okay,” Junmyeon cleared his throat. “We want to talk about the matter of Mr. Byun’s accident. We found out that the culprit--the one who hit Baekhyun’s car--was actually paid to do it.”

Baekhyun gasped beside him, and Chanyeol’s fist turned into stone hard. “Paid by who?” His voice was cold.

“When the suspect left the police station this evening after a long interrogation between him and the police, I decided to follow him, along with some men you assigned to be with me, Mr. Park. You were right. The man ended up told us everything when he thought that he was in immediate danger. Seems like the danger of getting beaten by some brutes were more terrifying than the fear of jail.”

“Again,” Minhyuk interferred. “Why do I have to listen to do this?”

Chanyeol was ready to land some punch, he had enough, but his mother beat him to it. The woman stood up and her cold voice made shiver run down his spine. “Shut up, Minhyuk. You have to listen to him.”

Everyone was stunned, and Minhyuk looked ready to flee out of the room.

“Continue, darling,” Chanyeol’s mom said to Junmyeon.

“As I said, the suspect told us himself that he was paid to do so. We already have the recording of his admission, so we have a clear evidence here.”

“Did he say who hired him?” Baekhyun spoke up for the first time. He looked angry and terrified at the same time, and Chanyeol swore this was the last time he’d let this happen.

“He didn’t only say, but he also provided the evidence.” Junmyeon took out his phone from his pocket. “This was the recorded phone call between he and the man who hired him.”

He pushed some buttons on his phone, and some muffled voice was heard.

“Okay, let me sum it up. So I need to wait for his car in San-Kotei Street intersection and crash his car.”

“Yeah, you already got his plat number clear?”

“Yes, Mr. Minhyuk. I have it.”

“And how about breaking into his apartment?”

“It’ll be taken cared of by my partner.”

“Good. Contact me immediately after you finished the job.”

The recording stopped there. Everyone could hear clearly that the voice in the recording was Minhyuk’s.

And Chanyeol never felt so much rage in him. A massive urge to hurt Minhyuk washed over him.

He felt Baekhyun’s fingers slipped through his. His fiance’s thumb kept on rubbing his palm, knowing full well that it was the only thing in the room now that could keep him grounded.

“That…” Minhyuk stammered, and his face was white as paper. Minki, sitting beside him, looked like he was ready to bolt out. “That must be a fraud. What the hell was that? It wasn’t me. Why did I want to hurt Baekhyun?”

“You tell me, Minhyuk.” Chanyeol growled.

“That’s not me,” Minhyuk grinded every word.

Junmyeon stepped forward again. “I suggest that we take this to the police and let them decided if this was real or not. If Mr. Minhyuk really was innocent, you don’t need to worry.”

“Even if the recording turned out to be fake, which I’m sure it’s actually real,” Chanyeol’s mother said, her voice still as tensed and cold as ever. “We still need to go to the police because I found something interesting, Minhyuk.”

Minhyuk looked visibly scared. “Sweetheart, what do you mean?”

His mom smiled, and Chanyeol never saw her more terrifying than this. “Hmm… I just found some record about the finance of this company that you took care of. There was many and large strange number there, I’m surprised that Minki, the finance manager didn’t realize. The record goes way back until the past six years, actually.”

That information almost staggered Chanyeol. Six years ago was the time that both he and Minki got into the company. While Chanyeol really wanted to take the finance manager position, Minhyuk insisted that he took the HR manager position instead, and gave the finance manager to Minki. Back then, Chanyeol didn’t think much of it. He didn’t really care as much as right now. And it made so much sense now. Of course Minhyuk wanted his son to fill that manager position so he could do anything to the financial of the company without getting caught.

Chanyeol and his mother fell into the bastard’s trap so, so easily.

“Wait, darling,” Minhyuk reached toward his wife. “That’s not true. Please listen to me.”

“I’m sure that’s not the only thing you did, Minhyuk,” his mother’s voice pierced the night. “But truth will always come out. I’m just stupid to be blinded until now. For fifteen years…” she choked, and looked away. Her gaze landed on his and Baekhyun’s way. “Go home, Chanyeol, Baekhyun. We’ll take care of this.”

“But, Mom.”

“Take Baekhyun home, okay? He needs to rest, sweetheart.” She looked so tired. And Chanyeol was reminded of how broken his mother was when his father passed away. His heart was breaking for this woman, strongest woman in his life. Here she was, being destroyed again by the one she loved, although for different reasons this time. But he knew that his mother would stand strong again, and this time, Chanyeol wouldn’t let any wrong men to be by her side to share her misery. “After all this passed, we’re gonna talk, yeah? You’ll tell Mom everything, right?”

Chanyeol ran toward his mother and hugged her, almost crushing her small figure with all the love he had for her.







 

 

 

Usually, Chanyeol was the one who pulled Baekhyun, who led him, but this time he was totally on Baekhyun’s mercy. He let Baekhyun guide him.

When they arrived at his apartment, Baekhyun didn’t turn on the light and just kept guided him to sit on the couch while Baekhyun sat on the couch in front of him. There was an obvious distance and Chanyeol wanted to throw up.

The night had been unbelievably long. There was so much turn of events that he didn’t expect at all and all of it took a toll on him. He was tired, but he knew that there was still one thing that needed to be settled.

It was the talk between him and Baekhyun that got delayed. He was relieved that the problem with his stepdad and mother had seen the light. For now, he could forget about that matter. He had more important thing to do.

The silence between them only made Chanyeol feel even smaller.

“What are you thinking, Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol raised his head, and immediately he avoided his fiance’s eyes. Could Chanyeol still get to call Baekhyun his fiance after this talk between them?

Yes, he could.

Right there and then, Chanyeol knew deep down he would never let Baekhyun go. If Baekhyun wanted to let go, Chanyeol wouldn’t. He would keep holding on. He would give Baekhyun time, protection, and assurance he deserved and Chanyeol wouldn’t let him go.

“What are you thinking, Baekhyun?” he returned the question. Feeling brave, but his hands still trembled. “What do you want to talk about?”

Baekhyun took a breath so deep Chanyeol could see it. He looked hesitant at first, but then his fists on his lap got hardened and the words came out of his mouth. “I want to break the contract.”

Chanyeol’s heart didn’t even have the time to break into pieces because Baekhyun kept continue.

“Don’t take it the wrong way, Chanyeol,” he said. “Listen to me. I want to cancel it because I don’t want those… those rules to define our relationship. I want this to be real, I…” his voice cracked, and Chanyeol saw tears began to form in his eyes. “I love you, and I don’t want the stupid contract.”

Chanyeol’s heart started to beat faster. He wanted to run to hug the love of his life so much it pained him. But he stopped himself, he waited, afraid of allowing himself to get his hopes up.

But this was Baekhyun. Baekhyun who managed to take his heart and never gave it back from day one.

This was Baekhyun. Baekhyun who he hurt so deeply, but he had a big heart he managed to accept Chanyeol back.

This was Baekhyun. Baekhyun who stayed by his side, who helped him, who thought that Chanyeol had suffered enough.

And Chanyeol loved him and loved him and loved him.

Chanyeol got up, sauntering to where Baekhyun sat, squatting down until they were on the same eye level.

Chanyeol cupped both of Baekhyun’s cheeks. “Byun Baekhyun, you know how madly in love I am with you, how crazy I am for you. Since the first time I saw you, I want you forever. You already know that the contract is bull. Even if back then you reject my contract proposal, I’d still find a way to get your trust again one way or another. I’m sorry, babe, but you stuck with me even before you know. And I’m stuck with you, gladly. Just take me. With or without contract, I love you and I want it all.”

Tears streamed down Baekhyun’s face. He looked so ugly and cute at the same time, and Chanyeol loved him so much, so he kissed his forehead.

“I thought you were going to break up with me,” he breathed out. “I was gonna listen to your reason, but I wasn’t going to let you go. I want to be with you, I want to wake up in the morning beside you, I want to eat ice cream at 2 AM with you when you stressed out, and I’m sure as hell I want to build a family with you.”

“I would never eat ice cream at 2 AM,” Baekhyun hiccuped. He kept on sniffling and could barely open his eyes. “Stop making me cry.”

Chanyeol smothered a smile, then proceed to kiss every little inch of his face. The taste of Baekhyun’s tears was in his lips. “Of all the things I said, that's what you caught?”

Baekhyun finally looked at him straight in the eyes after he busied himself shedding all his tears away. He looked so vulnerable, and , and raw, and Chanyeol still thought he was beautiful.

“We’re gonna be a disaster couple,” Baekhyun sniffled, but there was a hint of a crooked smile on his lips. “We’re gonna fight all the time, but I still want you forever. Not just three years like in the contract.”

“You’re not gonna get rid of me, Baekhyun. Not in three years, thirty years, not in forever. Besides, let us be a disaster couple. We will fight and fight until the both of us satisfied. And after that…”

“After that…”

Chanyeol chuckled at how ridiculous they were. Here they were in the middle of dark living room, crying like a mess, pouring their hearts out, pledging eternal romantic sappy love, but in the end, it came to this.

He was glad that he found Baekhyun, someone so compatible with him, someone who would match his pace without even trying.

“After that, we’re gonna do something that I’m gonna show you soon,” Chanyeol said, voice dropping slightly lower.

Baekhyun visibly swallowed. His eyes and nose were still red, but behind all that, Chanyeol could see the desire that had been built up by train of events in the past few days, months even.

“Are you gonna show it here?” Baekhyun asked, slightly choked.

And Chanyeol answered it with scooping his fiance up and carried him to his bedroom.






 

 

 

“You’re gorgeous,” Chanyeol’s compliment was the first thing uttered between them since they entered the bedroom.

Before then, there were only shared labored breath between them. After all, Baekhyun’s mind was too mushy to even able to form a sentence other than I want you I want you I want you . And his mouth was too dry to voice it out. So he could only breathed out a desperate whine as Chanyeol got rid of their clothes one by one.

All of it felt so fast and agonizingly slow at the same time.

“Hold me, please,” Baekhyun whimpered.

“I’m sorry but I need to do more than hold you right now, babe.”

Chanyeol didn’t say anything anymore as he pressed his open mouth to Baekhyun’s neck, and trailed down to his collarbone. He took his sweet little time, kissing and every single inch of Baekhyun’s skin he could reach until Baekhyun couldn’t help but shuddered under his touch. His body gradually felt overstimulated, every nerve in him was standing on end.

“Ch… Chany… hnng…” Baekhyun was unable to hide the neediness dripping in his voice. “Chanyeol, please.”

Hearing his name came out of Baekhyun’s mouth obviously made Chanyeol become bolder. He lowered himself until his face was right above Baekhyun’s still clothed bulge. The cotton only added the friction when Chanyeol on it.

When Chanyeol got rid of his brief and on his , Baekhyun’s back bowed, and he heard someone sounded crazed, only to realize that it was his own voice. Thoughts had left his head, and Baekhyun’s hip bucked.

“, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun exhaled a shaky breath. “You have to… stop or else…”

Chanyeol raised his head and crawled back upward so he could plant a greedy kiss on Baekhyun’s lips. He didn’t say anything, like he came up only to shut Baekhyun’s mouth and go back to his task like his life depended on it.

From where Baekhyun lied, he could see Chanyeol frantically, with trembling hands, picked up a bottle of lube and started to cover his fingers with the liquid.

“Give me a minute,” Baekhyun swallowed. “Goddamn…”

Chanyeol only spared him a glance, but Baekhyun already saw it. There was a whirl of desire in his eyes, like he was barely hanging on and ready to snap.

For a second, Baekhyun was afraid what would happen to him if he surrendered his body completely to Chanyeol’s mercy. He felt like it would be too much, would he pass out? Because he knew with Chanyeol would be so good, amazing even. Yet at the same time, that very reason was what made him trembling with anticipation. He just couldn’t stop rocking his hip, desperate for Chanyeol to touch his lower half.

“Impatient, aren’t you?” Chanyeol smirked as he returned to his position, right in between Baekhyun’s thighs.

Once again, Chanyeol took his time. He was looking down at Baekhyun, practically ravishing him with his eyes alone. Baekhyun didn’t know if someone’s eyes could turn more darker, but Chanyeol’s seemed to be exactly like that.

“I can’t believe you’re mine,” Chanyeol’s voice was thick, and it made Baekhyun’s heart jumped as well as made his twitch. Chanyeol noticed it and his grinned widened even more. “I’m going to start, babe.”

That was all Baekhyun wanted. Just get on with it, he wanted to say but the words died down in his throat when he felt his hole get stretched when Chanyeol’s first finger entered him.

Baekhyun gasped, and a shiver ran across his skin. And as if the fingers weren’t enough, Chanyeol wrapped his mouth around Baekhyun’s .

“,” Baekhyun groaned. Did he say Chanyeol would be amazing? He was wrong, because the man was incredible and he hadn’t even put his in him.

Baekhyun threw his hands above his head, and his head thrashed. Sweat started to dotted his skin as he felt his body was on fire. He didn’t know anymore what Chanyeol was doing to him. All he knew was what Chanyeol really had done a great job of not making him feel any kind of pain. He kept on and on his with leisurely pace as he worked on his second and third finger along his hot inner walls.

Baekhyun was losing his mind.

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun gasped. “I think it’s enough…”

Chanyeol stopped immediately with his mouth and retreated all his fingers slowly. Only that Baekhyun finally looked at his fiance again and he had goosebumps all over. Because right there, he thought he was the only one who felt good, but Chanyeol visibly affected too. His body and face was slick with sweat and his looked impossibly hard with precum beaded on its crown. He rolled the and lined himself right before Baekhyun’s entrance.

Baekhyun swallowed and felt his heartbeat picked up again, his thighs tensed around Chanyeol’s waist.

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol leaned forward to give him a sweet kiss, a blatant opposite to the current air around them. “Relax for me, love.”

And just like that, with Chanyeol’s heavy breath in his ear, Baekhyun’s thighs that had held tightly around his fiance’s waist loosen. That was Chanyeol’s clue to push himself into Baekhyun.

Immediately, Baekhyun felt the white-hot sensation bombarded him. He clutched on Chanyeol’s shoulders hard as his fiance waited until Baekhyun regulated his heavy, labored breath. And as if it wasn’t perfect enough, Chanyeol on his , relaxing him and making him almost explode at the same time.

“I’m ready,” Baekhyun whined.

He opened his eyes only to be met with Chanyeol’s eyes on him. Affection surged within him and his lust was forgotten for a second he was drown on his fiance’s orbs. The eyes that always honest to him, always full of love, always be his guiding light. Eyes that said a thousand of I love you to Baekhyun right now.

“Me too, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun felt a tear down escaped his eyes. “Me too.”

And it seemed to be the only signal Chanyeol was waiting for. He swung his hip back and moved forward. Baekhyun threw his head back, his mouth hung opened with pleasure. Chanyeol wasn’t in better condition either. From the sound he had been letting out, he seemed to be losing control as he found the rhythm that made it painfully pleasurable for the two of them.

“There,  ,” Baekhyun almost yelled. With every , he could feel his walls tightened even more and it also took a major effect on Chanyeol as he kept on letting out delicious moans. There was a surge of satisfaction on Baekhyun that he was the one who made Chanyeol go crazy.

The last hard was all it took for Baekhyun to finally explode, white strings of fell into his abdomen as he couldn’t keep himself to stop twitching. His vision turned white and his back bowed as his head trashed with abandon. He didn’t realize that Chanyeol followed him right after until Chanyeol almost fell on top of him, but he held his body up with his hands on both sides of Baekhyun’s head.

After a few silent seconds, with no ability to speak for both of them, Chanyeol pulled out carefully and wrapped the . Then he fell right beside Baekhyun, not caring that they were still sticky and dirty.

Chanyeol wrapped an arm around his waist and planted a kiss on his sweat coated forehead.

“All those ten years I spent on being depressed because I denied my feelings toward you, I could’ve spent it inside you. What a ing .”

Baekhyun’s loud laugh was the first voice he managed to let out after the incredible they had.






 

 

 

Chanyeol wanted to drown and hang on the bliss they had as long as possible, but knew that he definitely couldn’t. There was too much at stake if he kept on prolonging the problems they had right now.

He would love to just lie down in bed all morning with Baekhyun, but his phones had been ringing for numerous times and Chanyeol knew he couldn’t hold out any longer.

With a groan, he pushed himself to open his eyes. His irritation was gone immediately as he was welcomed with a sight so beautiful he started to tear up. Baekhyun’s peaceful face.

He couldn’t believe he would get this view every morning from now on. He just wanted to marry him right the now.

Memories began to flood in and a smile was in order. He just made love to the love of his life last night. His first and eternal love. It was crazy, he thought, how their relationship came around in the end. It felt so unnecessary long, but Chanyeol wouldn’t have it any other way.

He couldn’t believe that this day actually came. The day where he got what he wanted. He had Baekhyun, his stepdad and stepbrother being kicked out into jail soon, and his mom finally free from all the lies.

Another ring from his phone cut his train of thought off. Once again he groaned, rather loudly it seemed, because Baekhyun jerked and his eyes cracked open.

“Chanyeol?”

“, babe, sorry. Go back to sleep, it’s just my phone.”

“Mmh, what time is it?” Baekhyun rubbed on his eyes.

“I don’t know. Eight, I guess?” He took his phone, and saw Junmyeon’s name on it, deciding to reject his call for now. He would call him later.

“Are you going out? Take me too please, I’m going to work today.”

“What, no.” Chanyeol finally moved into sitting position, letting the comforter fell to his lap. “Aren’t you still in pain?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “I’m not going to take another day off work just because my is in pain, idiot.”

“No, I mean, your head.”

“Seriously?” Hugging his torso, Baekhyun laughed with his eyes shut. “You ed me senseless last night, and you ask if my head is okay right now?”

Chanyeol should’ve felt embarrassed. Wasn’t he the one who said that Baekhyun’s safety was his priority? But in the end, he guessed he was still a man with a decade worth of pent-up frustration. He couldn’t think straight when Baekhyun was in front of him looking like he was ready to be devoured.

Great, now he was hard again just by remembering what happened last night.  It was all he could do to not ask Baekhyun to have a morning round right this second.

“Well, can’t blame myself, I lost my goddamn mind last night. Even if the world crumbling down when I were inside you, I couldn’t care less.”

“I’m kidding anyway,” Baekhyun grinned. “I’ve been fine since yesterday morning, so you don’t have to worry.”

“I can’t help it, babe. I’ll always worry about you.”

“Speaking about worries.” There was a flash of uncertainty in Baekhyun’s eyes. “What about my proposition last night? About breaking our contract?”

Chanyeol totally forgot about that. “Babe, I told you, it really doesn’t matter to me. I’ll be with you forever. That contract was only—“

“I’m still uncomfortable that the contract exist.” Baekhyun cut him off, slowly he got up until he was eye to eye with him. “I want the contract gone. I don’t care about you being my company’s sponsor or me being your stakeholder anymore. I’ll keep my company going by myself, and I’m still going to be with you. So you don’t have to worry about me backing out, you’re still going to be the CEO.”

“This is not about me being a CEO since the start, you know that, right? Never, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol gritted his teeth. He really started their relationship wrong. What kind of stupid reason that he blurted out back then. “It was just my excuse to make you mine.”

“I know that now. But still… I want the contract gone.”

Chanyeol couldn’t believe that this was happening. Here Baekhyun was, saying that he wanted a real  relationship with him. Without rules. Without bounds. Just them. After all these years, Baekhyun would be truly his. “Okay, if that’s what you want.”

“That’s what I want.” Baekhyun stared at him. His eyes were hard and serious. Like he wanted to assure Chanyeol that everything was okay. That Chanyeol had absolutely no reasons to be afraid that Baekhyun would run away. Screw contract. They were going to jump on a cliff, free falling together. “But I’m still your fiancé, right?”

“You bet you are. I’m going to marry the out of you, Byun Baekhyun.”

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun’s laugh against his chest. “That was so unromantic. You’re such a loser, Park Chanyeol.”

“Only for you.” Chanyeol kissed the crown of his head. “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“Stop it. You’re fighting a losing battle.”

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: 

Aaaaaah it ended oh my god.....
Thank you so much for everyone who take the time to read this. I appreciate all of you. I'm sorry that I cannot reply to all the comments, it's just kinda hard with how busy I am with work (me being able to finish this is already a miracle)
But god, this is the first chaptered fic that I managed to finish for like 4 years since Fortune Teller I think.
I hope all of you enjoy this. I'm sorry if this is not the ending you guys expected and maybe there's some things I still couldn't manage to put here, but please know that chanyeol and baekhyun lived really happily <3

Let's meet again in my next stories!