Destiny..

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

< At Hyunae's house. >

HyunAe walked on her tiptoes slowly towards the kitchen.

”Jajang!”said her while hugging her mother from the back.

“Ah,kamjakkiya!HyunAe ah,don’t do that.You shocked Omma.”said her mother.

HyunAe grinned and made a pity face “Mianhae,Omma.I will not do that again.Omma, Hyeonseong oppa eodiseo?”

“Oh,he’s outside,repairing his motorbike.”

“Ok,gomawo,omma!”said HyunAe and kissed her mother’s cheek.

==============================================================================================================

< Outside their house. >

“Oppa,what are you doing?” said HyunAe to her brother.

“Eating.”said Hyeonseong without look at HyunAe.

“Hahaha..so funny!”HyunAe pretending to laugh then made a serious face,”yah,I’m serious ok!”

“Hehe..you already see what I’m doing and why did you ask me then.Look,I’m repairing my lovely motorbike.Erm..where are you going?”ask Hyeonseong looking at HyunAe wearing nicely.

“Going on date with Youngmin.Hehe..”

“Oh..a date,huh?I’ll report to Appa,then you’ll know.There,Youngmin is here.”he said while pointing to Youngmin who was outside their house gate.

HyunAe nuna! Annyeonghaseyo,hyung!” said Youngmin greeting Hyeonseong.

Youngmin is their neighbour and HyunAe’s junior at her school.They’ve been friends since kindergarten.

“Oppa,I’m going.Annyeong!” said HyunAe and winked to her brother.

HyunAe went to Youngmin.”Oh,wasseo?Kaja!”

Youngmin nodded.”eung..kaja!”

Both of them were heading to a bookstore. While on their way,”Youngmin ah, Kwangminie eodiseo?”

“Kwangmin is out with Haeni.Nuna neun molla?”

“Oh,jinjja? I don’t notice that girl at home just now.”

Haeni is HyunAe’s sister who is two years younger than her while Kwangmin is Youngmin’s younger twin who is also one year younger than HyunAe.

==============================================================================================================

< At the bookstore. >

HyunAe was looking for a book and she wanted to take the book at the shelf but someone was faster than her then she noticed that person was Jeongmin,her classmate.

“Yah,that’s my book!”

“Jinjja? Why I don’t see any name of yours on this book?”

“But I put my eyes on it first!”

“Keunde..I take this first,so it’s mine.”

“Eugghh...Neol!!”said HyunAe while pointing her forefinger on Jeongmin.

Youngmin approached HyunAe. “Nuna,neon wae?I heard your voice from there.”

“This curly kid take my book.”while pointing to Jeongmin.

“Yah,what are you saying? This is my book cause I take it first.”Jeongmin defended himself.

Youngmin stopped their arguing.”Nuna,let him take it.There’s still a lot of that book.Let’s take another one.”

HyunAe snuffled slowly.”Alright,alright.” She gave Jeongmin a fatal glance.

==============================================================================================================

HyunAe and Youngmin were on their way home.

“Nuna,do you know that guy?”

“Which guy?”she looked around to search the ‘guy’ that Youngmin means.

“That guy who’s arguing with you at the bookstore just now.”

“Oh..I know him.He’s my classmate.But we’re always arguing and fighting.Molla..maybe we’re not compatible with each other.Wae?”

“Nothing.That’s why you guys looks like know each other already.”said Youngmin and smiled at HyunAe.HyunAe did the same at Youngmin.

'Aigoo..Youngmin is such a cutie.'

==============================================================================================================

From afar,there was someone who was watching them.”Who is that guy?”Jeongmin talked to himself.

Actually at the bookstore just now,he was already saw HyunAe wanted to take the book but he purposely wanted to .

He himself actually weird why things always go wrong between him and HyunAe but he knew one thing.He liked that girl secretly.

First time he saw that girl when he first entered his new class,he was speechless seeing HyunAe was laughing with Yookyung.

He wants to approach that girl but HyunAe was cold to him. Instead,Yookyung was the one be kind to him.It is not that he dislike Yookyung but he is more interested to HyunAe.

Youngmin’s presence at the bookstore shocked him.He thought HyunAe was alone.He was heartbroken when he saw both of them went home together.

'Who is that kid actually?Her boyfriend I guess.'

Then,Jeongmin go home with a frustration.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)