what a day at school..hurm~~

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

< At school,in basketball court. >

Class 3-B were having their PE class this morning.

HyunAe,Yookyung,Jeongmin and their classmates were playing basketball.

HyunAe saw Youngmin and his friend talked to her PE’s teacher.

Pukk! The ball hit HyunAe’s head.”Auchh!”she rubbed her hurt head and was looking for the person who responsibled for this incident.

“Yah! It’s hurt! What’s wrong with you??”HyunAe shouted to Jeongmin.

“Mian...But why don’t you take the ball?Where did you put your eyes??”Jeongmin shouted back to her.

HyunAe silenced.She knew it’s her own fault.She was looking at Youngmin as she forgot that she’s still in match.

“Babo...”Jeongmin  said it slowly but HyunAe heard it clearly.

“Mwo?Mworaguyo?Yah!Mworaguyo??Who is babo?”HyunAe shouted.

“You.”Jeongmin replied her with a bare-face.

“Yah! Neojugo!”said her while walking to Jeongmin.

Yookyung stopped her.”Yah,yah!Keumanhae.He don’t do it on purpose,right?He’s already apologise to you.”

“But why did he said I’m babo,then? Urghh..”HyunAe claimed.

“OK,haksaengs,PE’s time is over.You may change your uniform and back to the class.Disperse!”their PE’s teacher left with Youngmin and his friend.Youngmin raised his hand to HyunAe.HyunAe smiled and waved to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

> In the locker room. <

“urggh... I’m so sick of that curly guy.”HyunAe babbled while changing her uniform.

“HyunAe,stop it already.”Yookyung complained.

“What? It’s that guy..always find a way to fight with me.What is it actually that he unsatisfied with me?”

“He’s already says sorry,right? So,just forgive him,nae?”

“Why are you always defending him? Hurm..Hokshi....do you like him by the way??”puzzled HyunAe.

Yookyung silenced.

“Ehhhh....????Don’t tell me that you really like that kid?”

Yookyung nodded slowy.

“Hahh?There are a lot of men and you choose...him?”

“Wae..what’s wrong with him? He’s cute.”Yookyung blushed.

“Cute,cute..Ever since he came until now,you always says him cute. What is that cute? As if there is no one else. It’s not that you're not pretty.You are pretty but I’m moooorree pretty than you,plus cute.Hehehe..."HyunAe praised herself.Yookyung pouted.

HyunAe continued,"Ehmm..That Class 3-A kid,Hyunseung likes you but you just let him away.He's okay. Smart and handsome.”

"But a nerd." Yookyung cut HyunAe's word.

 

(Hyunseung from class 3-A)

HyunAe sighed,"Ah..right..bbu..but there are someone else,right?"

“Wae?Don’t yolike it if I really date him?”said Yookyung with a sad tone.

“Ehm...aniya..it’s not like that..huh..Look! You’re so sensitive!”

Yookyung quited and down her face.

“Yookyung ah..Listen here.I don’t dislike it if you really date that Jeongmin..it’s just me,don’t like his behavior. Arasseo? I’ll be happy if you date anyone.I’m your bestfriend,right? I will always support you to do the right things."

Yookyung looked at HyunAe.”HyunAe ah..”

HyunAe hugged Yookyung and said,”Keuman..keuman..Don’t do that face again.it’s ugly..you really looks like an alien.hehe..”

“Yah!”Yookyung pat HyunAe’s shoulder.

"Hajiman..you can't tell anybody about this,nae?promise me,huh?",Yookyung showed her pinky finger to HyunAe.

HyunAe smiled and united Yookyung's pinky finger to hers, "Eung..arasseoyo..gokjonghajima..I will keep this secret tightly.Yaksokhae..", and they did the copy-and-paste promise.

They walked to the class with a cheerful face.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)