Nice to meet you! ^^

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

 

< At School >

They started the second class and finished perfectly.

KRINGGGG!! The bell rang as everyone had ‘grrrrr’ sound in their stomach means that it’s recess time.

HyunAe and Yookyung walked to the canteen.

After they buy their food,they find a place to sit.While they’re eating,Jeongmin passed their place.

”Jeongmin ah!” Yookyung called him.

HyunAe stopped her eating and raised her eyebrow.

‘Why does Yookyung call that guy?’

Jeongmin looked at them and smiled.

“Join us here!”Yookyung asked him.

HyunAe whispered to Yookyung,”why are you asking him to join us?Am I not enough to accompany you here?”

Yookyung nudged HyunAe and smiled to Jeongmin.

Jeongmin said,”Kwaenchana”,he smiled,”I already had my meal.Anyway,there is someone will be unsatisfied if I join you here”,he added while chewing his gum and ogled HyunAe.

HyunAe knew that Jeongmin is talking about her then opened her eyes wide and getting to stand. Yookyung noticed her reaction and immediately hold her and Jeongmin said,”I’m going,”then raised his hand to Yookyung while blowing his gum.

“Eughhh!! That curly kid make me so fury! Always chewing his gum anywhere.I want to tie his mouth with that chewing gum! Arghh!”,HyunAe mad.Yookyung just kept silence. She better off herself before HyunAe’s anger limit is off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 School time was over.

When she said goodbye to Yookyung,HyunAe walked home.

”Nuna!”,Youngmin called HyunAe from the back.

“Eo..Youngmin ah.”

“Let’s go home together.”

HyunAe nodded and said,”Kwangminnie eodi?”

“Eo..he still have some works at school.So,he will be home late.”

“Ah..keurohkuna.”

“Jo Youngmin!”,Youngmin and HyunAe turned when someone called Youngmin’s name.

“Youngmin-ah..yeogi..you left your math’s book.”a boy handed a book to Youngmin.

HyunAe looked at him and smiled.

‘Cute...(:’

“AH..Right!I forgot to take it.Fortunately you take it. Gomawo!If I don’t have this today,my homework can’t be complete.Jeongmal gomawoyo Minwoo ah!”, Youngmin scratched his head and smiled to Minwoo.

”Kwaenchana. I was happened to be in the class so when I saw your book,I just take it cause we have some homeworks today and you will be need it,right?”,Minwoo smiled,”Nugushijyo...? ne yeojachingu?”,asked Minwoo when he looked at HyunAe.

“Eung...nae yeojachingu”,Youngmin smiled.

HyunAe blushed when Youngmin said that.

‘Ah..he said I’m her girlfriend.kekekeke...’

She smiled and started imagining that Youngmin tells the world that she is his girlfriend.

Youngmin laughed,”Ani..She’s my neighbour.Our sunbae at this school.”

“Ah...”,Minwoo nodded his head.

“Nuna..”,Youngmin called HyunAe but she didn’t heard him cause she was still daydreaming.

Youngmin called her again,louder,”Nuna!”

“Nae nae nae,nae?”,HyunAe stuttered replying to Youngmin.

‘Aigoo..what I’m doing.’

HyunAe embarrassed cause she was daydreaming when Youngmin called her and she didn’t heard it,then scratched her head and smiled.

Youngmin and Minwoo smiled looking at her reaction.

“Nuna..this is Minwoo,No Minwoo,my classmates..and Minwoo,this is HyunAe Nuna.”,Youngmin introduced them to each other.

“Ah..the one that you always tell me?”,Minwoo said.

“Yup..that’s her.”Youngmin answered him.

HyunAe blushed again.

‘OMO...he always talked about me to others?’

“Annyeong..I’m Minwoo,nice to meet you,sunbae.”

“oh..Annyeong..I’m HyunAe.Ah..don’t call me sunbae. Just call me HyunAe Nuna.”,they shaked hands and smiled.

“Eoh..Arasseo..I heard you are a great dancer,right?”

“Eh? Who told you that. I’m not..”

Youngmin smiled and said,”Nuna,who said you’re not. You’re great. Minwoo is Kwangmin’s and my friend.We’re always practice dances together.He’s a great dancer you know.”

“Oh..jeongmal? Wow...that’s great!”,HyunAe excited.

“Come to our studio. I want to see you dance.”,asked Minwoo.

“Nae Nuna. Join the Art and Music Club with us”, Youngmin said.

“Ah..I will think about it,nae?”HyunAe smiled.

“Just come with us.Then,we can practice dances together.”,Minwoo said.

“Ibwa Ibwa..Talking about dancing,Minwoo is always the number one!”,Youngmin laughed.

HyunAe and Minwoo laughed with Youngmin.

“Yah Nuna! Let’s go home.It’s getting late.”,Youngmin said.

“Oh..Kaja!Minwoo,we’re going first.Annyeong!”HyunAe waved to Minwoo.

Youngmin pat Minwoo’s shoulder,”Minwoo ah,see you tomorrow.Thanks again for the book! Bye bye!”

“See ya!”Minwoo waved to Youngmin and HyunAe.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)