Lovely Family...

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

 

 

When Youngmin and HyunAe reached at home, Kwangmin,Haeni and her father were chatting at their house’s gate.

“Annyeonghasimnikka,Donghyeon Ahjussi?”Youngmin greeted HyunAe’s father.

“Oh Youngmin,HyunAe,where have you been?”

“Oh Appa,we’re from the bookstore.Oh,Kwangmin ah,wasseo?”said HyunAe.

Kwangmin smiled and raised his hand,”Eo...Yo! Nuna! Hyung!”

“Only Kwangmin? Your dongsaeng is here too.”Haeni sister.

HyunAe smiled,”Hehe...hey my pretty dongsaeng!”said and pat Haeni’s back then run into the house.

“Argh..apayo!Yah! Unnie!”Haeni run to get her sister while saying goodbye to Jo twins.”Annyeong,twins oppas!”

HyunAe said her goodbye too from inside the house,”Annyeong,Youngmin,Kwangmin!”

Jo Twins smiled seeing the two siblings.They’re not closed as HyunAe and Haeni even they are twins.

“Ahjussi go in first,nae..”said HyunAe’s father.

“Oh..keure..please Ahjussi”,said Jo Twins while bowing their head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kaja..Let’s go home.”said Youngmin to his twin.

On their way home,they met Hyeonseong.”Oh,Hyung! Is your bike okay now?”Youngmin greeted Hyeonseong.

“Oh,Youngmin! It’s fine now.Oh Kwangmin is here too?”

“Hyung,annyeonghaseyo.”said Kwangmin while bowing his head to Hyeonseong.

”Yup..we’re come from your house,after sending HyunAe and Haeni home just now.”Youngmin said, ”Keureom hyung,we go home first.Annyeong.”he added and bowed his head.

Kwangmin only smiled.He is quiet but too hyperactive.

“Oh..keure..keure.. be careful.Annyeong.”Hyeonseong replied them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

> At home,in HyunAe’s room <

“unnie.”Haeni came and grinned.

“Eum..”HyunAe slowly replied to Haeni.

“unnie!”said Haeni again.

“Ye,mwo?? Unnie, unnie! What do you want?”HyunAe angry to Haeni for caling her many times.

“Hehe..can you teach me Mathemathics? There are some that I don’t understand.”

“Eum..which one?”

“Yeogi..”Haeni showed the one that she didn’t understand.

HyunAe showed the calculation easily.Haeni nid-nod her head means that she understood what HyunAe teached.HyunAe is a brilliant student while Haeni is not bad,just a little bit slower.

Then,someone knocked the door.”It’s me,Appa.Can appa come in?”Donghyeon voice was heard outside the door.

“Oh,appa.Come in.”HyunAe said.

“Aigoo...my pretty princesses are studying,nae? Good,good! Eum,Haeni..which one that you don’t understand? Let me know. I’m a good student back then,you know.”

“Yeah..that’s right.back then...”HyunAe  father.She grinned.

“Eish...this kid!”said Donghyeon and knocked HyunAe’s head.

“Keureom..After you finished your homework,go to sleep. Don’t stay up too late.”

“Ohh,arasseo appa.jalja!”said both of HyunAe and Haeni.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its already past the midnight,HyunAe was still at her desk.Its rain drizzly.Then,HyunAe went towards her window and watched the rain.She likes watching it.

At the same time,Jeongmin was doing the same thing. They’re both watching at the same rain.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)